• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

LEX shut down for maintenance mode

Started by jeronij, July 08, 2008, 12:18:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jeronij

Dear SC4D member,

Just a quick note to inform you that we will disable the LEX for the incoming 24 hours, due to maintenance tasks.

We are sorry for the inconveniences, and we thank you for your understanding  :thumbsup:

The SC4D Team
I am currently not active - Please, contact Tarkus for any site related matter. Thanks for enjoying SC4D :D

Autism Awareness;  A Father Shares
Mallorca My Mayor Diary

allan_kuan1992

BarbyW

The LEX is back on line but may go off line again, as the forums also may, as maintenance and diagnostic testing  is continued. We thank you for your understanding.
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

Colyn

Diagnostics and Monitoring is happening and configurations are changed ... please be patient ... you may experience intermittent errors as the various services are restarted after config changes. May I suggest that you ensure you have a copy of your posts in NOTEPAD BEFORE you hit the SUBMIT button. This is especially important for the posters of Journals.

We will inform you once we are beyond this possible interruptions.

You may also see some of the addons in the Boards go away from time to time as we work through the maintenance schedule.

Thank you.
Work, the annoying period between bike trips.
Come see CSX Play

Fatsuhono

Good to know, I'am glad you guys care to tell community. It helps, really, thank you! :)