• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Custom Member Label Club

Started by Alfred.Jones, November 18, 2006, 03:49:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jdenm8

That actually implies that as long as you have an account, you're fine. They used to offer an anonymous uploader, that's what they've ended support for.

"We're making SimCity, not some dopey casual game." -Ocean Quigley

catty

Quote from: vortext on July 25, 2014, 05:03:27 AM
Maybe it's just a temporary fluke but the CMLs for Girafe and Xannepan appear to be missing. ...

Jeronij did actually set up an area on the server where the CML pictures could be stored, my CML picture is located at

http://www.sc4devotion.com/images/CML/catty2.png

And as far as I know all the CML pictures were copied into it, but it needs someone with Admin rights to the user accounts to change the CML, that used to be rooker1 job but unfortunately real life got the better of him a couple of months ago so now its   ()what()  I certainly can't but I can ask over on the admin boards who can.

-catty
I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?" DEATH thought about it. "CATS," he said eventually, "CATS ARE NICE.

Girafe

The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

art128

I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

catty

Quote from: art128 on August 01, 2014, 08:06:10 AM
Quote from: Girafe on August 01, 2014, 08:01:23 AM
bring back my CML  :'(

Only if you get back to BATing.   ;D ;D ;D

We don't kidnap people's CML's even when very tempted   $%Grinno$%

Hi Girafe

I've had no luck on finding an active administrator who has admin rights to the user accounts and has the time to make the changes ... I'll ask again on the admin boards.

-catty
I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?" DEATH thought about it. "CATS," he said eventually, "CATS ARE NICE.

Girafe

The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

catty

CML Competition for SC4D Birthday Celebrations in November

As the committee really liked how well the CML Competition went last year, especially the great suggestions we received, we are going to run the competition again this year

So starting from today we are giving people the chance to suggest a CML for someone else, it can be for a current active member of the site or it can be for someone who has now moved onto other things but you feel they should have had a CML.

Please post the CML and the picture here ... DO NOT INCLUDE the NAME OF THE PERSON ... please PM the name of the person plus a brief explanation as to why you think they should get a CML to myself, I will then post that information on the CML Committee board with the CML and picture suggestion if you have one, if not the committee will try and find something that fits the CML suggestion if its picked.

As for the CML and picture posted here, the rest of you are invited to guess who the person is that is being recommended for a CML, at the end of October (this may run into the birthday month I'll see how we go) I'll be going thru the suggestions and guesses and handing out some karma points to people who have either made the best suggestions or who have guessed correctly the name of the person.

Some ground rules:

1. Don't suggest CML's for yourself.
2. Any pictures used must be suitable for a R13 site.

Any CML suggestions made will being going thru the normal CML process, if they are accepted by the Committee some may be issued over the month of November to the recipients.

If people prefer to send us a PM only and not post anything here then we are more than happy to do it that way.

-catty
Global Moderator

Girafe

German Heritage Guardian
The Floraler

catty

Girafe that's a really nice start to the competition and it looks good as well, just one thing to bear in mind and that's how much space you have for a CML title, it may be too big for the field, but otherwise its   &apls

Now I just have to work out who it is ...

Girafe

The Floraler

catty

I like it and I think I can guess who its for as well   &apls

compdude787

Is that CML for Schulmanator?
Check out my MD, United States of Simerica!
Last updated: March 5, 2017

My YouTube Channel

catty

I am aware that some of the existing CML pictures have vanished and been replaced by a large imageshack pictures, I have put an urgent call for help from any passing administrator to get this fixed

"$Deal"$

catty

May need a smaller picture, but otherwise   &apls

art128

Some quite good ideas around here. Loving Cat Regent and Catenary king. I might be able to do something about that last one as well.

EDIT

Here's my contribution.

Overhead!

Not quite sure about the color arrangement yet.

Props & Texture Catalog

Girafe

the highest part of the pic has been cropped Arthur
The Floraler

art128

Quote from: Girafe on October 16, 2014, 01:21:28 PM
the highest part of the pic has been cropped Arthur
Uh? Which part? It looks normal to me.

Props & Texture Catalog

Sim.Rico

Good morning guys, I  am curious about the CML? Could someone PM me ? Is it for admins/mods only or anyone? Ive read the Original post and see the table of graphics from 2009 onward, just curious.

thx.

art128

Quote from: Sim.RicoIs it for admins/mods only or anyone?

I'll quote the first posts:

Quote from: JeronijWell, I would add that in this site, a custom award / label is given to any member that the site's administrators think that stand out for positive merits, and somehow deserves a special recognition for it.

Basically, it is given to award a person for the work they've done, either for the site or in Simcity.

Props & Texture Catalog