• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Maarten's Regions (Imaginia and Schellingen Stadt)

Started by MandelSoft, May 18, 2008, 11:14:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Haljackey

An excellent first video Maarten!  I can't wait to see what you can do with some experience under your belt!

Looks like you're putting RHW 3.0 to good use too!  Nice work!

Best,
-Haljackey

sebes

Excellent video Maarten - i loved riding your A1 .... I am sorry to hear about all troubles that you had making this video, but the result can make you happy friend!  :satisfied:
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

paroch

Nice video there Maarten, I enjoyed it.  A couple of questions please....

1- What software did you use to record the UDI sequence?
2- Your Maxis highways had a different road texture from standard - which one is that and where can I get it?

Thanks,

Paul

kbieniu7

Nice highway network you have  ;)
Thank you for visiting Kolbrów, and for being for last ten years!

MandelSoft

Replies:

Quote from: Nexis on December 24, 2008, 12:12:18 PM
Omg , My eyes are bleeding from RHW Update  :'( :'(  It looks so beautiful  :-\ :-[  great job on RHW testing , and i really like Frankenheim  :thumbsup: &apls

Merry Christmas to you & Have a Happy New Year
Thank you!

Quote from: sebes on December 26, 2008, 01:15:30 PM
^^^ I agree with that ^^^
The RHW pictures are realy awesome. Also Frankenheim is a nice little place... the name of the exits are very Schellingerisch (?)

Well done Maarten.

Prettige Kerstdagen nog  ;)

Ja, die Namen in Frankenheim sind geschrieben in Schellinger Deutsch  ;)

Quote from: bat on December 26, 2008, 02:21:56 PM
Fantastic work there with the RHW! Wonderful pictures of your region! It looks beautiful!
Nice update! :thumbsup:
Thanks!

Quote from: Pat on January 07, 2009, 11:45:40 AM
Hey Maarten Loved the previouse update and I cant wait to see the movie and I will for sure check back later!!! Ohhh Hey btw check out the ITC private section for some new goodies!!!
Check again, It's already up for a few weeks.

Quote from: Fresh Prince of SC4D on January 07, 2009, 01:45:07 PM
Great update from last month, i like the new highways and signs you made! Can't wait to ee the video!
Thanks!

Quote from: Haljackey on January 08, 2009, 07:57:22 AM
An excellent first video Maarten!  I can't wait to see what you can do with some experience under your belt!

Looks like you're putting RHW 3.0 to good use too!  Nice work!

Best,
-Haljackey
Believe me, I think I have some good ideas to work out...

Quote from: sebes on January 10, 2009, 03:36:36 AM
Excellent video Maarten - i loved riding your A1 .... I am sorry to hear about all troubles that you had making this video, but the result can make you happy friend!  :satisfied:

Thanks again, my friend!

Quote from: paroch on January 10, 2009, 04:53:48 AM
Nice video there Maarten, I enjoyed it.  A couple of questions please....

1- What software did you use to record the UDI sequence?
2- Your Maxis highways had a different road texture from standard - which one is that and where can I get it?

Thanks,

Paul
1. Fraps, a program that Haljackey advised me
2. Ahh, that's my well-known HRS-mod. You can find it on the STEX.

Quote from: kbieniu7 on January 10, 2009, 06:18:53 AM
Nice highway network you have  ;)
Thank you!

Guilliano
City Under Construction - Part IV

Again we return to Guilliano. The city has reached 150,000 inhabitants and even more jobs. But the rest of Gulliano is known terrain for you, so let's have a look at the pictures.

By the way, this is the first time that I used PhotoShop to style my pictures, and I must say: it looks pretty good!

Best,
Maarten

Lurk mode: ACTIVE

Haljackey

Whoa, huge update!

Fantastic night shots!  Your RHW is looking better too!  Nice job!   :thumbsup:

Best,
-Haljackey

rooker1

Maarten,

Wow....
Great update.  Lots of pictures, who could ask for anything more?
It's reall yhard for me to picl out a favourite shot.  Some of the night ones are really good and the RHW shots are very desirable.  Maybe I would pick picture number 18.  It has a litlle bit of everything, including rail.  Great work.  &apls

Robin  :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

bat

Nice work on your RHW there! And wonderful pictures of your beautiful city! It is looking really fantastic! :thumbsup:

Sciurus

Your city is nice, but I avice you to don't take photos of the raw houses :thumbsup:
L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

sebes

Wow Maarten - what a great update. The night shots are really excellent. Especially the last one.... the combinations of W2W's and new office buildings, and the department store in the middle. WOW &apls
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

Fresh Prince of SC4D

Nice update , only a few people can rival your RHWs pics. The lights are awesome and highways are even better. But there is one of the highway sign I really like: the grey overhead highway sign with 90 posted on it. I assume you made but was it released with a pack? Where can I find it?
Returning from Call of Duty . Must rebuilt what I destroyed....

MandelSoft

Replies:

Quote from: Haljackey on January 27, 2009, 08:23:28 AM
Whoa, huge update!

Fantastic night shots!  Your RHW is looking better too!  Nice job!   :thumbsup:

Best,
-Haljackey
Thanks! (Even more thanks, because your RHW is looking awesome too  ;))

Quote from: rooker1 on January 27, 2009, 08:56:01 AM
Maarten,

Wow....
Great update.  Lots of pictures, who could ask for anything more?
It's reall yhard for me to picl out a favourite shot.  Some of the night ones are really good and the RHW shots are very desirable.  Maybe I would pick picture number 18.  It has a litlle bit of everything, including rail.  Great work.  &apls

Robin  :thumbsup:
Yeah, I like the picture of the center too. Thanks anyway!

Quote from: bat on January 29, 2009, 08:17:38 AM
Nice work on your RHW there! And wonderful pictures of your beautiful city! It is looking really fantastic! :thumbsup:
Danke schön!

Quote from: Sciurus on January 29, 2009, 10:23:24 AM
Your city is nice, but I avice you to don't take photos of the raw houses :thumbsup:
Hmm... I keep that one in mind

Quote from: sebes on January 29, 2009, 11:42:56 AM
Wow Maarten - what a great update. The night shots are really excellent. Especially the last one.... the combinations of W2W's and new office buildings, and the department store in the middle. WOW &apls
Not bad for a first try-out, eh? I builded that area when I first got those Paris-styled buildings.

Quote from: Fresh Prince of SC4D on February 01, 2009, 07:24:33 AM
Nice update , only a few people can rival your RHWs pics. The lights are awesome and highways are even better. But there is one of the highway sign I really like: the grey overhead highway sign with 90 posted on it. I assume you made but was it released with a pack? Where can I find it?
Ah, you mean the speed control signs from the GTR Sign Expansion Pack 01? Check over at ST.

It has been a long time since I updated this MD, because I was busy with converting my motorways to RHW 3.0 and I am making eurofy'd RHW-textures. So here's a new update:

Yep, a large part of this update is dedicated to motorways. This is also a showcase of my new RHW textures (although they are not finished yet). I have took pictures from not one, two or three, but FOUR places in Imaginia. So take your time to watch these pictures...

I hope you enjoyed this update!

Best,
Maarten
Lurk mode: ACTIVE

Fresh Prince of SC4D

Great Update, gotta thank you for the direction to the signs. The seaport and rail  are sweet and RHW are wait...........  are those new textures I see?  ???
Returning from Call of Duty . Must rebuilt what I destroyed....

sebes

WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW!

Maarten, I don't mind at all that you decided to showcase your Motorway Madness in Sebeshaber. It seems the town is always number one in some kind of transportation revolutions.... so no complaints from my side  ()stsfd()

The intersection in Zuidplaats is realy a masterpiece. Did you ever consider a carreer with Rijkswaterstaat?
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

Battlecat

Cool update!  That's a lot of very complex highways there!  I like that texture you're working on. 

bat

Another great update there! Your city looks with the nice highways really fantastic! :thumbsup:

Simpson

Incredible update my friend, the euro textures for the RHW are super, great work on them  &apls
My new city is now here
The région of Kaikoura

Teaser of Lopsas[+ How did I do it?]:Lopsas

grain79

Great work. well done! &apls

carkid1998

euro rhw!! I wan it!! ;)
Sendona... Coming soon!

mightygoose

images 16 & 17 are screaming for a sunken highway... otherwise awesome update man, truly fantastic.
NAM + CAM + RAM + SAM, that's how I roll....