• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Patrick and Dave's Beastro Bar Open For Business!!!

Started by Pat, May 17, 2008, 01:24:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dioangel

Hope things goes well my friend *hugs*

"Beethoven is known for writting the most daring music has ever known to man...DioAngel is known for writting outragous stories has ever known to a lady."
My new MD: http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=6796.0

Pat

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

dioangel

your very welcome my good friend!

"Beethoven is known for writting the most daring music has ever known to man...DioAngel is known for writting outragous stories has ever known to a lady."

Pat

uggggh what bites its 2 am on Monday morning and I finally made way onto the computer for the first time!!! Sunday has been the day from H E double hockey sticks lol.... Can someone serve me up a double shot of something hard strong please???

Day started at a little after 940 am CST went to the pottie and then as I was about to get cleaned up for the shower my pager went off for a medical call around 1015!!! A lady that has 4 kids had fallen and smacked her head and she has some other health problems too... OK so that was CALL 1 and I wrapped that up around and just went on my business from there about 1130ish after returning our rescue squad to the station... 

OK Ive been trying to work on my other vehicle which is a 90 Chevy blazer and its currently sitting out at our second fire station in the parking lot (not running still, timing went out and that had to be replaced) anyways I need another part for and well of course I nor my wife don't get paid till next Tuesday... So we have to get the truck moved back to my house and just finished finding someone that has a trailer to do that...

CALL 2 comes in for a Carbon Monoxide Alarm uuuuuugh.....  I get on the radio and ask the chief does he need more help and well me luck yuppers he does!!! So I go and get the our rescue squad again for this call, but this time I get to wear my full turn out gear ehehehe!!!!  OK so this happens at about 230 pm and we wrapp up the finding of the CO call around 330 pm and by this time my father in-law was mad at me!!! Why he was mad was because he was going to get the trailer and get the blazer... 

My thing was I am sorry by chief told me he needed me!!! My wife backed me up on that plus I was ready with the trailer at a little after 1230pm but my brother in-law was out with my father in-laws truck and well it comes down the point my father in-law is old and forget full lol... He was supposed to call me when my brother in-law got back which was only 15 minutes later hmmmm...

OK so now its a little after 4pm I go and pick up my friend and we get his wife from Taco Bell cause she needed a ride home no problem...  We was going to do a double date dinner tonight of Meat Loaf yummies!!! my friend Jessie was going to cook it!!! God that man can cook!!! Anyways we run to his parents house and drop off something and then head off to my wife's work to get her and this is about 435 when over our pagers we hear a neighboring fire departments, yes I say departments getting a page for two diffrent fire calls!!! Both of these calls are house fires and whats sad this makes 3 house fires for the day in this county!!!

So the first one happend in Minocqua around 1030 this morning!!! The ambulance crews are always paged out with the fire departments for fires up here and for this fire the med 5 crew from Minocqua got to the house fire first and they are actually hero's!!! Yes that is right they saved the homeowners!!! OK so back to this evening Nokomis Fire Department got the page first for a fire and everyone was out on this one... Then as dispatch was giving directions to the Nokomis department they got the another call in Sugar Camp... Sugar Camp is right next to Pine Lake hmmm, yuppers you can see where I am going with this one!!!!

CALL 3 @ 455pm as I was sitting with Jessie I joked with him saying they will page us next for our tankers and sure enough in stereo where available the pagers go off!!! I turned the lights on the van and siren and pulled out and then Vicki called me and said what the heck am I doing, I replyed I am running to station 2 for tanker 2 with Jessie cause of a fully engulfed house fire in Sugar Camp Click....  Yess that is right I hung up on her hehehehe, I then handed the phone back to Jessie's wife and of course Vicki called back and i could hear her whining not fair I not done from work yet lol....

OK anyways that has been my sunday I got home finally after being gone from that call here not to long ago!!! Tell you what shuttling water in the winter sucks!!!  Ohh I walked in the door here finally after cleaning up the truck and filling it back up around 12am....

Sooooo someone someone anyone please!!!!!

(In my most whinniest voice ever)

A double shot of something???

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

threestooges

Sounds like a busy day to say the least. But at least it's all for a good cause. Forget double... after a day like that, I think I can brew you up a triple. Cheers Pat, it's good to know there are people like you out there taking care of things.

Robin, if you're interested, I've been brushing up on my skills and would be interested in another game (or 10) if you're up for it, or perhaps I could interest you in a game of chess?

rooker1

A coffee for me Pat and Matt that chess game sounds interesting.
Call me Robin, please.

Pat

Thank you Matt and yes your right it was great to know I got to be active yesterday... I mean finally helpful but tell you what I am paying for it today lol....  Thank you for the tripple shot mmmm that hits the spot this afternoon  ;) Matt I also do have progress on the Large mission train station but no one has been in my thread to vote on a choice... The medium station I am satisfied with... So how have you been doing??

ooo now this should be great a chess game between matt and robin!!!

BTW Robin how you been doing???

OK todays choice for hot snacks is BBQ Chix Wings made with Sweet Baby Rays BBQ sauce!!!  Home made french fries with chedar cheese either on the side or on the fries...

dioangel

Oh dear god! That's one chaotic day you have pat!  :o :o :o *gives pat a good strong coffee* hope this cheers you up my good friend! I'm like that too helping out others in need.  ;)

Pat

Thank you Linda that helps out indeed!!!

*waiting for the chess game to kick off*

buddybud

Sounds like a crazy day. Hope you got the rest you needed.....now where's that beer...lol.

Pat

I did thank you and it was, well Bud what would you like  ;)  The house special is a Toohey's

but of course if an aussie flavor wont do we do have a wide mix of others too  ;D

rooker1

Hey Matt,

I'm all ready to play a game of chess with you, but how do we set it up?  We could join a chess site as I would love to play a real game.  Test it out first for ourselves and than maybe post game pics in here.  Just a thought though.

Pat, too early for a beer for me, but I'll have another one of those Mud Coffees.

Robin  :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

dioangel

Me too Robin!

Pat - your very welcome!  :thumbsup:

Pat

Hey Yahoo messenger has it where you can play with your buddy right online threw messenger...  That could work just do a print screen and post the results!!!

Dang I am on the roll with some ideas as of late  &idea

OK Robin just for ya's a great big cup of Mud Coffee unless now you would like that beer  ;)

Linda you are too cool!!!

OK so tonights dinner selection is a fish fry where we have the best of the best freshest selection to choose from!!!

Fish Fry Menu

Our

Menu

- DEEP FRIED ICELAND COD...this is what made us famous!

- SERBIAN STYLE BAKED COD...topped with our special sauce and

great Serbian spices.

- BAKED ICELAND COD...for the heart healthy person.

- FRESH WATER LAKE PERCH...delicate filets of perch fried to

perfection.

- (EIGHT) JUMBO BREADED SHRIMP...served with cocktail sauce

& french fries.

- ALL YOU CARE TO EAT FISH FRY Alaskan Pollack

- WALLEYE DINNER a traditional favorite

- DEEP FRIED HADDOCK Try it. You'll love it!

- 2 and 3 PIECE FRIED CHICKEN DINNERS quite possibly the best

you have ever tasted!

All of the above are served with family style coleslaw, tarter sauce,

mashed or french fried potatoes, bread and butter.

We Also Offer

- SEAFOOD CHOWDER...made fresh every Friday.

- FISH STICKS*

- OLD FASHIONED HAMBURGER or CHEESEBURGER*

- 1/4 lb. HOT DOG*

- CHICKEN STRIP DINNER*

- MILE HIGH LEMON PIE

* items include french fries or chips.

Children's

Menu

- HAMBURGER or CHEESEBURGER

- USINGER'S HOT DOG

- MAC & CHEESE BITES kids love em!

- FISH STICKS

- CHICKEN STRIPS

All Children's Menu items include white or chocolate milk and

chips or french fries.

rooker1

I'm up for a few beers tonight, I have already had a couple.
Call me Robin, please.

buddybud

bloody mary please  :thumbsup:

make it a double.....

rooker1

I'll drink one of those with ya Bud.
Call me Robin, please.

projectadam

A wise man once told me, never shop for groceries or visit Patrick and Dave's Bar and Grill on an empty stomach. I come in here and the food smells and sounds so good, do you ship your more common items anywhere in the USA ;) In the meantime, I guess I will go put a burrito in the microwave :D

I am used to the cold weather here in the Midwest but maybe I can trick myself in thinking I am somewhere else, one Corona with lime wedge por favor :thumbsup:
The Constitutional Monarchy of Ichigamin

Terraforming Update (8/25/09)

dioangel

that's one excellent menu!!! *tries not to drool*  for now I'll have a fudge brownie with a cup of coffee please? :-)

Pat

LoL Projectadam I am up there with you on that one!!!

OK so as I didnt know where else to post these little signature pics I have made that I wanted to show off I figured I come in to the bar and clean up the place a little bit lol...

So yea that is what my signature is all about and I am proud to have made it!!! So who wants a free round on me??? BTW Matt and Robin wasnt you two supposed to be having a match??