• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Patrick and Dave's Beastro Bar Open For Business!!!

Started by Pat, May 17, 2008, 01:24:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

threestooges

Donning and doffing? Just one of the many pieces of information I've picked up throughout the years (all 23 of them). I probably picked it up from a book somewhere. At any rate, here's your helmet back for the next nut to order that thing. I'm glad to hear your summer has been well. I'm amazed at how fast it has gone... August 18 and school begins again... but what the hey, I'm kind of ready for it (until I'm assigned ___ hundred pages of reading in the first week).

Good news, I now have the file I need (or, at least it should be the one I need) to keep that pesky image distortion from occuring on export, so I may have a few things to show from all this time occupying your table. Well, I just got back from a fencing lesson not too long ago, so I may cut this short and call it a night soon, but rest assured, I'll be back soon (for those caffiene addicts out there). Take it easy guys.

Pat

Hey Matt that helmet is for you any time you want that monster burger lol.... Thats still cool to know someone outside of the fire services knows don and doff lol.... So was it that script you needed to correct your issue or something else? Either way I could use a good shot of caffiene about now lol....

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Pat

who's up for a free round of drinks today?  also the grill is on still hot and ready!!!

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

JoeST

Copperminds and Cuddleswarms

Pat

LoL Joe well take a break and have a nice cold or hot drink  ;)

rooker1

I thought the bar had closed.   &ops
Good to see it open again.
I'll have a nice cold one and some fries.  You'll find me over at my usual spot....the pool table.

Robin  ()stsfd()
Call me Robin, please.

Pat

Ohhh heavens no Robin I couldnt bear that thought eeeeeeeks!!!  OK here we go just for ya's

threestooges

My, but it has been quiet around here lately. Robin, since your over by the tables, care for a rematch?

Pat

So what about it Robin care for a rematch against Matt? Ohh in light of the great game of golf and in good spirits too Drinks are half off here this week!!!

dioangel

*walks inside smelling the good food* Oh god I miss this place!  :P ;D What your cooking Pat it's smells good in here!

"Beethoven is known for writting the most daring music has ever known to man...DioAngel is known for writting outragous stories has ever known to a lady."
My new MD: http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=6796.0

rooker1

I thought this placed closed.

Good to see some activity in here again.
For now I think I'll just have a coffee, double double please, and be by the table taking some practice shoots waiting for a challenger.

Robin  ;)
Call me Robin, please.

Pat

Well after a short closer the doors are open again!!! Oh god please don't let the landlord catch wind or we soo hurting lol...

welll I got eggs and bacon for the todays special and just for you Robin some Missisippi Mud Coffee that will wake you up, if it dont wire you for sound lol....

dioangel

Hey there Robin! didn't know it closed either until I smell the good food!  :D

Pat - I've seen your reply in the fourm game room, and yes I saw the link you sent me!  &apls

"Beethoven is known for writting the most daring music has ever known to man...DioAngel is known for writting outragous stories has ever known to a lady."

JoeST

So whats Linda eating?

I think I will go with a cuppa
Copperminds and Cuddleswarms

dioangel

LOL didn't eat yet joe.. come join us! *takes a look at the menu while Joe joins the table* Ooo this looks good! Alfredo pasta with extra shrimp with the meatloaf on the side.. Ooooh Yes I'll have it!  ;D *smiles to joe and Pat*

Pat

Allrighty Linda order up!!!!

and here is your side

dioangel

OMG you got me good! Taste Magnificent thank you pat!  &apls

Pat

you're most welcomed there Linda and Joe here is your cuppa, sorry I missed it!!!

dioangel

;D how's your day pat? Mine is good.. oh btw start off a new MD (which made things more easier than the previous mds is I have the internet hooked up in my bedroom computer)!!  %BUd% %BUd% %BUd%

Pat

Mine has been a loooooooong day today... I had gotten some bad news and good at the same time so its been a stressful day siiiiigh....  But anyways I am going to hunt down your new MD and check it out!!!