• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

FUNTASIA

Started by kimcar, February 16, 2007, 03:11:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kimcar

Welcome to the last update of the Botanical Gardens , but before the pics , some replies.

rooker1 : Hello my friend. Yes my holidays went well thanks . Hope you too had a lot of fun. Don`t worry for missed an update , i know you are one of the best visitor to come here and i appreciate.As for the park , i got a deal with the empoyees for now , so the park will still open ... untill.... :D

Jacqulina : Hey Jacky ! I`m very happy to see you over here. Thanks a lot for your kinds words and no worries , i know your very busy with RL and your CJ . Take care and come back when you want.

Pat :   Hello my friend. Thanks again for your comments. As for the lots , just tell me what i have to do for sharing the one you want , i will be very happy to send you those.

warconstruct : Merci my friend . Very nice to you.

bat : Thank you very much. Glad you like the pics.

suplado : No choice to do somethings with a lot of détails, because the competition is very high with your one.   :D Thanks btw.

Ennedi : I Adam . Wow , thank you so much for your post. I`m happy if i can inspired you with some of my work. I`m sure it will be very nice too , because you are a great buider . See you.  :thumbsup:

So let`s go now with the pics.

A Japanese Garden

and the last one

Hope you have fun to see this one , and just for the fun , try to guess  what thema will be the next Park. The winner gonna have a lifetime freepass for those Parks and the one to come . ;D Have fun and take care. ;)

Pat

Hmmm lemme see here you have had

So now i would guess either

• A) Space Theme
  • B) Water Park
  • C) Outdoors World
  • D) final guess would be a Oreintal Theme

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

warconstruct

wow my friends always as well! make in the details and with a maitrise of LE  &apls

all my congratulations  :thumbsup:

for your next topic I think either futuristic or Oriental ;D

PS : je pense déserté TSC....
Province of Acadia since 2020
Province of Zillerthal (2014)
Port Aux Captes (2009-2011)
Province of Trieste (2006-2010)
Since SC4D 2007-2022

bat

Great last update there of the Botanical Gardens which is looking beautiful!! :thumbsup:

I also think that the next topic will be a Space theme or Oriental Theme!! ;)
Looking forward to it.

Air6

Another wonderful update my friend. I really like the Japanese garden. I can't wait to see the next park.

nedalezz

Those are the grandest gardens I think have ever been recreated in SC! I mean, just WOW!

kimcar

Ok no one got the right answer for the next one , but you got right for some to come. So  &apls &apls to all of you .

Pat:  Thanks for your try  and visit

warconstruct : Thanks a lot my friend. PS I send you a private message

bat : Always nice to have your comments . Thanks

Air6 : Thanks mate . It`s nice to see you around here.

nedalezz : Hey ! great to have a new visitor. Thanks for your comments, and for the next park , is visit free for you. ;)

Sorry there will be no update this week . Not finnish yet but soon i hope. Thanks for your patience. See U

Pat

Will be waiting for that Update KimCar!!!

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

jacqulina

hiya sweety,hows you doing,i see your still doing magical work here,i love those falls they sure look wonderfull there,excellent use of pegs things.i would love to visit a park built by you it would be awesome my friend.awesome work as allways and amazing pics.take care.

kimcar

Jacqulina : Hello my friend , Glad you came back and that you like your tour. Hope you like the other park. Take care.

Hello everyone. Long time no see i know. RL keep my time more that i want , but i still play some times and i finnally finnish the next park . I know i`m late for this one but i done

So enjoy and bring your holiday spirit ;D

First an overview of The Santa Clauss Village

One of the entrance of the Santa`s Village

A garden who surronding the Village

The other entrance for the people who come with the FunTram

A place where you can stay during your vacation.

Another luxury hôtel for your confort

and a last one for the road

Hope you have enjoy. They will be several update so stay tune and thanks for comming and comments. See u

Earth quake

Wow, It's a realy splendid chrismas village.
Excellent. :thumbsup:

Diggis

Hey Kim,

Glad to see this is still rocking along.  I haven't popped in for a while, but love what you've done with the place.  :thumbsup:

rooker1

Another super update my friend.  I would like to see where all the hotels are.  This park is getting so big it must take more than several days to go throught the whole things.

Robin  :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

Pat

Kimcar wonderful job here wow!!! I do love the new village here!!! It reminds me of this here [linkie]

Berethor

The whole lotting in the Santa's Village looks great but I specially like the entrance and the gardens.  &apls   &apls
I'm looking forward for more soon   :thumbsup:

Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ MallowTheCloud ♦ HabLeUrG ♦ moganite ♦ Mr Food11 ♦ jplumbley ♦ Vandy ♦ wouanagaine

bat

Great use of the bats and lots there!
Also like your winter theme!!! Fantastic work on it!

Looking forward to more...

warconstruct

splendid my friend  &apls &apls

it is a very beautiful park which you carried out and I congratulate you !
the hotels are splendid just like the remainder, you have a good control of LotEditor .

Cheer !

PS : pour le MP je l'ai bien reçu , merci d'avoir pris le temps d'y répondre !

Province of Acadia since 2020
Province of Zillerthal (2014)
Port Aux Captes (2009-2011)
Province of Trieste (2006-2010)
Since SC4D 2007-2022

kimcar

Hello dear fans of Funtasia . Again RL take s a lot of times ( i still repeat the same things all the times sorry ) .
Hope that your not to annoy by the long absence between update . Thanks for your patience

Replies :

Earth quake : Thanks , and i`m glad that you like it

Diggis : Hello my friend. I`m enjoy your visit here , and hope to see you again . Thanks

rooker1 : Hello mate. Thank you very much. As for the hotels , you got some in every park , so you can rest where you want . Because like you said , it`s getting bigger and bigger.

Pat : Thanks so much Pat , and glad that i remind you some nice souvenirs Nice link btw .

Berethor : Thank for your comment Berethor. Hope to see you at the next update.

bat : Thanks bat , glad your enjoy

warconstruct : Thanks a lot my friend , see you soon.

I will post and update soon . Take care

Pat

Kimcar you take your time, I will be patiently awaiting the update when it hits!!! BTW

HaPpPpPy Easter!!!!!

kimcar

Thanks Pat , and Happy Easter to you and to all Funtasia visitors

So today i present you the second part of Santa Clauss Village with some building who represent different activities like, exposition museum childs amusement and much more with for sure the Christmas feeling. So enjoy and keep your young mind

And for sure some religion feelling with this great church by citynut

and about some Christmas song with the Funtasia choral

The backyard of the church

A little garden of the Cristmas Village

And if you don`t feel for rest in a big hotel , we have some very confortable little pavillion for you

It`s over for today. Hope you have enjoy . See you to the next and you be welcome at anytimes . Take care