• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

FUNTASIA

Started by kimcar, February 16, 2007, 03:11:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kimcar

nedalezz : Thanks mate . Glad you like it .As for the round bat , it`s the Global Theatre , where you can watch the presentation of Romeliette et Julio  ;D

kwakelaar : Thanks very much and welcome at Funtasia . Funny that you post, cause i`m working with your castle set for my next village. Hope to see you again

djvandrake : Thanks my friend. I asking myself where did i can see your CJ, cause i didn`t find it. Maybe i`m blind. But i saw your creations and you got great skill. I like the big park very much. Did you upload it ?

Tomas Neto : Thank you so much. But you know what is , put details on..

b]canyonjumper : [/b] Thanks a lot Jordan

Quesh :Thanks my friend

Hello everyone. Glad to see u back. Today will be the first update of the port. And i take inspiration from the pic thatyou gonna see first. Hope you enjoy your visit. Have fun

This is it for today. Leave a comment if you want and i give you all a bunch of  &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls For your support and comments. Take care of you all.

nedalezz

Great update, I like how the wooden wharf looks, I think it feels really nice with your BATS. What I especially love are the little people props, like the guy riding the horse, etc..they really add that rare to find depth to your pics :)

canyonjumper

Very nice, kimcar! The port looks awesome, very medieval! As Nedal said, the props really add depth to your pics!

Your friend,
                             Jordan :thumbsup:
I'm the one who jumped across the Grand Canyon... and lived.

djvandrake

Hi Kimcar,

I really like your port.  You've done a tremendous job of keeping true to the theme in choosing the boardwalks and buildings.  Wonderful work.  &apls

djvandrake : Thanks my friend. I asking myself where did i can see your CJ, cause i didn`t find it. Maybe i`m blind. But i saw your creations and you got great skill. I like the big park very much. Did you upload it ?

No, I didn't upload that park because it has way, way too many dependencies.  Most of my creations I make just to fit in my city with little thought of how many downloads I draw from.  Speaking of my city, I've scrapped the project I was working on and started over.  I don't have a CJ yet because my progress is very, very slow. (Real Life keeps getting in the way).  I hope to have enough of a city that I'm pleased with someday to share.  Thanks!

Your friend,
DJ

Battlecat

That port area looks great!

kwakelaar

Nice atmosphere again, I really like how you have used the props to create this port village. All the timber frames a assume are from Xannepan?
And I look forward to see your next village  ;D

Yan077

Wow, KIMCAR my friend, Funtasia is fantastic, I love your harbor from the middle age, amazing work !  &apls &apls &apls

Tomas Neto

Wow Kimcar, great update again my friend!!! Really beautiful and very well done!!! AWESOME!!!  &apls &apls

kimcar

nedalezz: Thanks a lot for your remark. Glad you enjoy the little touch :thumbsup:

canyonjumper: Thanks very much , it`s appreciate

djvandrake: Thanks a lot my friend . As for your next CJ , i will waiting for see it for sure. And don`t worried , i`m very slow too  ;D

Battlecat: Thanks mate

kwakelaar: Thank you very much. You are right , the houses came from xannepan , and some came from you as you gonna see in a few update and also in the other village like i told you .

Yann077 Thank you twice my friend. Glad you like it

Tomas Neto: Thank you very much.

Still two update for this first village. And both of them are from the port and a cathedral near it. Have a nice visit

Hope you enjoy and i wish you all an Happy Easter. Take care

djvandrake

&apls  &apls   &apls

Wonderful.  It must have taken you ages to find the buildings to go here.  They all look so great together.  I love the cathedral too.  :thumbsup:

CabraBuitre

Looks wonderful, as usual!

One question... is that Belem with and without a sail that I see, or a different ship in these shots?

Check out Abelfarei!

penguin007

Beautiful port town there love the range of medievil buildings there

Will

Quesh

Great pictures  &apls
Very sad this cathedral  ;D

kimcar

djvandrake: Thanks mate. As for your question , it tokk me a while for it in fact ;D

CabraBuitre : Thanks a lot my friend. Sorry for a lately response. No it`s not the Belem as you thought but the Ship of the Line from BriPizza. Here the link .http://www.bripizza.net/sc4/index.html

penguin007: Thanks a lot Will. Hope to see u again

Quesh : Thanks buddy for your visit and post

Now let me show you the last update of the first medieval village. Have fun

This is it . Hope to see u soon, and stay tune for the next Take care

canyonjumper

Great update! I really like that lighthouse!

-Jordan :thumbsup:
I'm the one who jumped across the Grand Canyon... and lived.

Battlecat

Another couple of great looking updates!  The lighthouse is a great touch! 

kimcar

Thanks to both of you , it`s appreciate. No update today, and for tell the truth i don`t no when i gonna have one so stay tune and thanks again :thumbsup:

Tomas Neto

In each detail that you show us, more and more I'm without words to say how wonderful is each update that you made!!! Awesome again my friend!!!

j-dub

You show this to someone from EA, I bet they would not even recognize its just footage that came out of SimCity 4. Looking at these pictures just looks like some other RPG. As usual, the detail, the placement of all things, just makes you think otherwise and overlook it.  Nicely done.

clemenclm2001

Hello Kimcar.
The first of all, sorry if my english isn't good. I'm spanish but i am learning to speak english now so i only speak a bit of english.

I want to say you THANKS YOU my friend. You have given to me the necesary inspiration for my present proyect.
I'm doing in this moment a very big theme park in my region. You can see it in this page.

http://foro.capitalsim.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=25270&start=135

Now I'm working in the future zone and the access to the park. I want to do a water park and a zoo.
You have done an amazing work. Thank you for do it.