• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Covington - Update 61 "Chestnut Hills and South River Bend"

Started by JBSimio, March 31, 2008, 07:49:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vester

I really like that patch work of fields. Very lovely countryside.

M4346

Wow! That just makes me feel all nostalgic... and sad that I never kept detailed records of my playing like you did! :P

I can truly say that what you've achieved in this MD is incredible!  ;D
New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dedgren ♦ dmscopio ♦ Ennedi
emilin ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ papab2000
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

Jmouse

Wow, a blast from the past! What a treat! Interesting to see the similarities and differences - there's a fair share of both. You know how much I love the overviews, but those maps are awesome, too.

We're in perfect agreement about player-created changes over the past few years. Custom content has completely changed the way we design our regions, and raised the bar for MDs to lofty new heights. Thing is though, you were already very much on track three years ago, and I hadn't even found the depot yet!

And I'm glad something inspired you to take up BATting. I remember when I first saw one of your Smalltown buildings - I grabbed it in a hurry! :thumbsup:

Later...
Joan

threestooges

Wow... feels like ages since I've commented here, though I've certainly been watching. Nice retrospective Jon. The difference in the curves really shows, and it looks great. The industrial area from the last update may be expanding rapidly, but at least it looks good while it does it. I'll be interesting to see what comes from the last news article too. Glad to see the inspiration for your BAT works and really interesting to see the changes. Excellent work as always, and I'll keep an eye out for what is to some.
-Matt

Lilojame

Hi there!
I have to say, that I really enjoyed discovering your MD. The past VS. present looks amazing. And your transportation layout is simply WOW. Great work! &apls

Visit my MD Rainbow Falls or check Rainbow Falls Out of the Box or maybe check on my bats&lots visiting Lilojame´s Corner or if you wish go to Lilojame´s Candidacies.

"Be thou the rainbow in the storms of life. The evening beam that smiles the clouds away, and tints tomorrow with prophetic ray."  (Byron, 1788-1824)

rooker1

It is amazing how your ideas are still basicallty the same but your skill level has definately improved.  You can really tell the difference of your pluggin folder as well, especially when it come to the trees.  It's pretty cool that you decided to show us this, old and new.  It's always nice for yourself as well as others to see how improved you have become.
I always enjoy coming here to see your rural developement.  ;)
Robin  :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

art128

Wow -- It's amazing, I like that change of the region  &apls It's an amazing work my friend. Like robin's said , I like how we change of a basic city at a realistic region  &apls
Arthur 
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

threeswept

Pretty awesome comparison. One can see there was a lot of time and energy put into the region. The rural shots are rather impressive.

thundercrack83

Best region shots ever. Hands down!

Dustin

bat

Fantastic overviews of your beautiful region there! Great work on all pictures here!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

JBSimio

Never trust a god who grins all the time and wears a top hat, that's my motto.  -Terry Pratchett

It's from JBSimio.  Need we say more?  -BadgerBoy of SC4 Devotion

Pat

Jon that was a sweet Mosiac and also a Happy thanksgiving as well!!!!  :thumbsup: &apls Also Jon something I think is kinda funnie is that with this post I made my 6666 post here in your MD, so would that mean Im like the mark of the yea well anyways looking good with that mosiac!!!!

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Jmouse

Well-done mosaic, JB! Just the kind of peaceful scene I needed to remind me that tranquility is out there - we just have to open our eyes and look at it.

And a Happy Thanksgiving to you and your loved ones as well!

Later...
Joan

thundercrack83

What a mosaic, my friend!

Such a fantastic way to celebrate Thanksgiving! I hope your holiday was a good one!

Dustin

threestooges

Excellent mosaic Jon. From the farms to the tables, mostly everyone is off the roads and likely with friends, family, or helping to make someone's Thanksgiving a good one. Hope yours was good too. See you around the next update.
-Matt

threeswept

Beautiful rural setting...perfect for a relaxing bike ride through the country. Happy belated Thanksgiving!

art128

Wow !! Jon, this mosaic is really awesome my friend  &apls Great work on all these farms  :thumbsup:
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

M4346

Wow! What an amazing image!  ;D
New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dedgren ♦ dmscopio ♦ Ennedi
emilin ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ papab2000
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

rooker1

Love the irregular shapes of the farms, great mosaic.

Robin  :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

paroch

Great mosaic there Jon.  Covington's countryside is looking at sweet as always.