• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Sinburg

Started by Andy2k, March 02, 2008, 02:27:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thundercrack83

Beautiful pictures, my friend! Sinburg keeps getting better and better with every update!

Dustin

Jmouse

You're doing a find job of developing Sinburg, Andy. The canal in 9.2 looks good, and I like the umbrellas you've used beside the water - nice place for workers to have lunch! The ped tiles in 9.3 and 9.4 work well with the parklike areas surrounding them, and T.1 and T.2 look very nice. Looking forward to seeing how you put your seaport together.

Until next time...
Joan

Andy2k

@rooker1
Yes I now that with the Walls  &blush
Now I will build fewer Walls. But in the next Update comes 1 or 2 Walls  ;D

@thundercrack83

@Jmouse

I dont now when comes the next Update. I hope this Weekend.

Bye
Andy
My City: Sinburg
Last Update: Here

bat

Fantastic overview there of your great region!
And also the big update 9 is great! A lot of wonderful pictures of great areas!

Looking forward to more...

paroch

Andy,

Great work on that update there.

9.1 has some interesting height differences in it, I really like the way the rail bridge works.
9.2 the canals - did you know how much I like canals?  I love the little island with the outdoor cafes.  Not sure if you've seen West End recently, but I have a few similar spots there.
9.3 & 9.4 that park is very simple but VERY effective.  And nice choice of bats around it.
9.5 would be fun on a skatebaord!

The tourist pics look good (although have you tried the tennis courts with fences? can you imagine how long you'd spend chasing after balls)

And the mosaics are very good indeed.  In fact I can imagine them as postcard for tourists to Sinburg to send home.

Nice work Andy.

thundercrack83

I dont now when comes the next Update. I hope this Weekend.

Looking forward to it, my friend! Have a good weekend!

Dustin

Evil_Someone_2

hey andy, your CJ looks FANTASTIC!
one of the best ive seen so far, you are doing a great job!
6.10 picure is awesome, and that sinburg turistic hotel reminds me of a great game called Silent Hill 2, its beautiful!
great work! you will reach "something special" status in no time!

regards
-Evil

Andy2k

@bat & Evil_Someone_2

@paroch
I know West End. A good CJ. I look at 90% of all CJs on SC4Dev *g*
About 9.5. Make a Skateboardshop and Im a millionaire  ;D

The Tenniscourts with fences comes. Yesterday I downloaded it ;)

@thundercrack83
Its a little bit later, but today comes :)

Andy2k

S P E C I A L __U P D A T E

Welcome to Magic World.
I hope you enjoy the Trip and all of the Team wish you a Happy Time and a lot of Fun.
For questions you can come to me every Time, I am pleased to help you.

P1

P2

P3

P4

P5

P6

P7

P8

P9

P10

P11

P12

P13

P14

P15

P16

P17

P18

I hope you enjoy the Non-Simcity-Update ;)
I think its a new way to show a Amusement park with a another Game instead of PEGs Mapp ;)

Next Time new Pictures from SimCity :)

etherian

RollerCoaster Tycoon 2! I love that game, its given me unnumbered hours of joy.

As for Sinburg, what an excellent Diary! Well built cities with lots of green space between developments, as cities should be. With the four-image mosaic, perhaps each one should be zoom-level-specific if you know what I mean - having different scales within one mosaic could become distracting.

I'll be back for the rest! Keep this up ;)
Typographia - Type as Cities" border="0

Types as Cities | Now Showing: Lucida

thundercrack83

Fantastic crossover update, my friend! I'm also a big fan of the Rollercoaster Tycoon games, though it's been a while since I've played them.

I'll be looking forward to seeing your next update!

Dustin

Andy2k

@etherian & thundercrack83
Thanks for the Comments :)

Today we had the 10th Update of Sinburg. A long Time I play and so much has changed. Sinburg are so big now ... *gg*

Lets go ;)

Bechpartys in the City ? Thats nice i think

For the Tourists ;)
10.4 (T.3)

And now, we going to the next Distrit. Its "Soßheim". The District near the Seaport was build in a Time where the Seaport expand so much, that Sinburg need new Homes .. and thats in a little Time. Every Seaport-Worker can rent a Home in Soßheim, its a special offer.

And, at the and a little bit promotion. Mum´s Diner. The Place where gives the best Burgers in Town. Go to Mum´s Diner, easy to find in the Industry-District "Schnecksen" at the "Hafenstraße" corner "Klaus-Jürgen-Hessel Straße". See you there  ;)

So thats all ;)
See you next Time and i hope for a lot of Comments ;)

Jmouse

Hi Andy! I see you've been hard at work on Sinburg, and it's been time well spent. 10.2 is especially appealing  with that little park/garden by the water. You've done some nice PSing on the mosaic (10.5) - and the city must be doing a huge tourism business to rate a fancy building like that! :D

Those apartment buildings in 10.6, 10.7 and 10.8 create a sense of hopeless overcrowding which is a bit grim but very realistic. I've seen such sights before. Also I love Mum's Diner crammed in amongst the industrial structures. With a railroad so close by, a passing train would make the coffee cups rattle in their saucers. But what the heck, it's a small price to pay for the best burger in town!

I understand what you mean by, "...so much has changed. Sinburg are so big now!" Development in all areas is coming along well, and I hope to see more in the future.

Later...
Joan

Andy2k

@Jmouse
Thanks a lot :)
Date with me, at Mums Diner ? ;)  ;D

Today a little Update. It comes from all Districts, also "Waldesnau". A long Time we see not from Waldesnau *g*

And I give you Dates from Sinburg.
All Dates comes from the Path of Sinburg, I show you the last Times + the Seaport

City-Pop.: circa. 900.000

Citydimension: 5 big Maps & 1 medium Map

Parts I Build currently:

Central Station
District: Altstadt
Done over all: 25%
Done by the first Pictures come: 40%
Dimension: circa. 1 medium Map

Seaport
District: Hafengebiet
Done over all:

* Containerport - 75%
    * Oilport and so - 30%
    * Cargoport - 25%
    * Bulk Cargoport - 0%

Done by the first Pictures come:

* Containerport - 90%
    * Oilport and so - 95%
    * Cargoport - 70%
    * Bulk Cargoport - 0% (come many many later, or maybe never. I will see)

Dimension: circa. 1,5-2 big Maps

Passenger-Seaport
District: between Altstadt & Zentrum
Done over all: 0%
Done by the first Pictures come: 0%
Dimension: circa. 1-1,5 medium Maps

The first Seaport Pictures come at the next Update or at the latest the Update after next

So .. here the Pictures for Today

Thats all.
See you next Time :)

Schulmanator

Truly a charming suburban town.  :thumbsup:
See the all-new National Capital Region!:http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15118.0

CasperVg

Plainly wonderful, I really like the suburbanite setting and the nice creek in between the housing makes the picture even better. The overpass over the railroad looks really nice as well. Great work!
Follow my SimCity 4 Let's play on YouTube

flame1396

Haha, RCT2 is it?

I have the first one and ahh that's a wonderful wonderful game.

You do really nice work with the cities too. I love the detailing.
The most astounding and unique aspect of the human race is our fervent application of our ingenuity to kill each other, thus completely defying the near-universally proven fact that the ultimate goal of a member of a species is to ensure the survival of the species.

Jmouse

Hi Andy. It's always a pleasure to see a new Sinburg update! I'm not sure what the stats mean, but I'm sure you'll make it clear later on.

Looks like you've been working on neighborhoods lately, and you're doing a good job on them. Schools are hard (for me) to lay out - I never can get them to look right. You've created some nice big campuses, though, with plenty of recreational areas. The neighborhoods look good, too. One of the first things to catch my eye was the bridge over the rail lines in 11.6. Good idea and very effective.

What BAT did you use in 11.7? Don't recall seeing it before, so I'm going to guess you made it yourself. And that looks like a city college campus in 11.8. You must have some pretty well-educated Sims by now!

And we definitely have a date
at Mum's Diner - see you there...
Joan

warconstruct

Images really very beautiful, that which I appreciate more is the last, I like much how you have to organize the space around the hospital and of the school .
Province of Acadia since 2020
Province of Zillerthal (2014)
Port Aux Captes (2009-2011)
Province of Trieste (2006-2010)
Since SC4D 2007-2022

rooker1

Great set of stats and my favourite pictures are 11.6 and 11.7.   The bridge over the rail lines is perfect and I just like Jeroni's BATs alot.  ;)

Robin  :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.