• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Ofenburg | Update.

Started by Manny, March 01, 2008, 01:51:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Manny

M4346 Thank you !

Robin Thank you very much for your comment, it is very kind  ;) !

Penguin007 Thank you, the W2W has for me, to revolutionize games !

Simpson Thank my friend !

Rhythmandjays The airport is large but I hope realistic !

The last updating on the airport :

Yoman

Clearly one of the better constructed airports I've seen. No random jetways, missing markings, etc. You should be proud of this creation here!

jmdude1

wow, thats an amazing airport!  great layout and use of the buildings. also, great city too, theres always something unique to look at.

Simpson

Hi Manny  :D
I love your new update and I must say the same thing like TSC  :'( lol
It's magnifical, superb, slpendid, really good  ;D
Happy to see new update of you my friend
Continu you make a very good work

David

My new city is now here
The région of Kaikoura

Teaser of Lopsas[+ How did I do it?]:Lopsas

deion30296

If I may ask... Where did you get those tree's in the plaza, those kiosks in the plaza, and those parking spaces?
My Pokemon Brings All the Girls To the Yard
Their like, Do you wanna trade cards?
Damn Right, I wanna trade cards;
I can beat, I've got Charizard
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Manny

Yoman Thank you for your comments  ;) !

Jmdude1 Thank you, it is true that the airport is big, but I hope that Ofenburg is going to become a big city.

Simpson Thank you very mutch my friend, I am happy to read your comments !

Deion30296 Well, the tree and the kiosks are there and the parkings are there too'!

sebes

Hey - thanks for comming back - the drooling can start again  ;)

For me your city remains one of the most beautiful ever in SC4. I wish mine looked just a little bit like that!
And now you show off your fantastic airport as well. Wow, it's not only huge, it's perfect as well. Just a question: what is the function of the area that you show in the 3rd picture (at the bottom of the picture  (link) ?

If I may make a suggestion: can you number you pictures and add some comments below them, indication what we are looking at? The pics are great by itself, but knowing the background will add a lot to them (speaking for myself).

Salut.  :thumbsup:
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

CasperVg

Splendid work on the city in general and the airport in particular!
Follow my SimCity 4 Let's play on YouTube

pilotdaryl

What's the word that attracted me to this CJ?  Oh thats right - AIRPORT! ;D
No way!!! This cannot be an airport!  It's unbelievable!  It's extremely realistic!  You are one of the best airport-builders ever!  Absolutely splendid!! The lotting and layout is just awesome!  If I cannot stop thinking of more compliments I am going to EXPLODE!!!  Superb, Manny! ;D ;D ;D
PD Awards - Most realistic airport goes to Manny

Manny

Sebes Thanks a lot my friend, I am happy to see a comment of you here. Thank you for tone informative comments filled with suggestion! On picture, it is about a road railway station  ;) !

Caspervg Thank you very mutch ;) !

Pïlotdaryl Waou! Thanks very mutch Pilotdaryl ! This very please me to see a comment as this one, it is true that I have cross the airport quite a lot of time on but I am satisfy result! Thank you ;) !

So : 1 is for the offices of the airways compagnies and the office of the airport, there are also a privet room, it's the first terminal, 2 & 3 terminals for the long and medium fly, 4 & 5 termnals for the short fly, 6 is the subway's station, 7 is the station of train, 8 is for the road station and, finally, 9 is the higway who joins the centre  ;) !

Now, I have start an other quarter of my city :

Simpson

Hi Manny
Very good new pics there my friend
I always love your city  &apls
And your airport wow so réalistic  &apls
My new city is now here
The région of Kaikoura

rooker1

I like the new section of your city and look forward to seeing more.
I have to agree with pilotdaryl, your airport does look very realistic.
Robin  :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

bat

That update(s) are looking really great! Some wonderful pictures and great work! :thumbsup:

CasperVg

Nice! I really like the abundance of open space and how you arranged the seawall in two stages.
Follow my SimCity 4 Let's play on YouTube

Manny

Replies :

Simpson Thank you my friend ;) !

Rooker1 Thank you :) !

Bat Eh' ! I'm happy to see a comment of you here  ;) ! Thank you very mutch !

Caspervg Thank you, I would post an new update in a little time.

I have update the first page of my MD  ;) !

kimcar

&apls &apls like i said before. Your airport is one of the best that i have see. Super work mate.  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: I`m jalous  :D Great preview BTW  :thumbsup:

Manny

Kimcar Thank you very mutch my friend  :) !

Hi everybody, today, I introduce you another quarter of my city, it is near the palace and is called Europa :

Simpson

Oh Manny,
Your new update is superb
I love the monument and all of place near this monument
Your city is so realistic &apls
Continu my friend  :thumbsup:
My new city is now here
The région of Kaikoura

derwilly

I love the shot of the train station and the bike stand... And your last aerial shot is impressive... congrats!
Indonesia: land of smiles, home of chaos, nation of disorder. My favorite place on Earth!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/66788325@N00/collections/72157600071762388/

JanYpe

The scale you work on is very good. It's always nice to see W2W buildings being used the way they look in actual life. That church(?) in the third picture looks great, where did you get it?
Lurker Extraordinaire