• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Lars' MD - Featuring the Zollernmark - First 2009 Update

Started by praiodan, February 09, 2007, 02:48:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

praiodan

Wow, I feel proud to see my MD becoming OSITM! Without you, my dear readers and commenters, this would not have been possible, so thanks to anyone!

I will try to justify this award within the coming weeks. School was quite heavy the last weeks and I had to write quite many semester exams, but on wednesday I will have my last serious one (one week later there still is one coming, but this will be rather relaxing  ;D). I hope I will be able to get an update ready for you the coming weekend, so stay tuned  :)

Again, thanks everyone! And welcome to page 9!  ;)

Ennedi

Hello Lars!

It seems I missed a lot during my absence ;) That's really great you decided to continue your MD!  :thumbsup:
I was always amazed by your BATing skills, but now I see your cities are excellent too!

I like your city planning a lot, your pictures show really alive and realistic Euro city, I must analyze them carefully, I guess I can learn some new things  ;D
(And I must look at BATs you used, it seems I don't know some of them  ;))

Congratulations of the OSITM award, I'm sure you will show us more fantastic pics in future  :thumbsup:

Adam
New Horizons Productions
Berethor - beskhu3epnm - blade2k5 - dmscopio - dedgren - Emilin - Ennedi
jplumbley - moganite - M4346 - nichter85 - papab2000 - Shadow Assassin - Tarkus - wouanagaine

Pat

Lars congrats on going OISTM!!! Well deserved and I cant wait to see what happens in December!!

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

dedgren

Congratulations, praiodan!

The SC4D MD Staff*

* Heh, Lars- actually it's just little old me, filling in for Dustin and Robin.  The ribbons were a bit late arriving from the printer. -DE
D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax

rooker1

Hey Lars, great to see your MD in OSITM as well. 
You definately deserve it. 
Your city pictures are always so pleasing to look at.
Congratulations.  &apls
Robin  :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

JBSimio

Hi Lars,

I spent a bit of time catching up here today, and I must say that I'm sorry I didn't do so sooner.  Congratulations on being in OSITM and I'll be looking forward to whatever you have in store for us!

JB

Never trust a god who grins all the time and wears a top hat, that's my motto.  -Terry Pratchett

It's from JBSimio.  Need we say more?  -BadgerBoy of SC4 Devotion

bat

Congrats for your OSITM award!!! &apls

Looking forward to the updates...

EDGE4194

congratulations lars on the award for ositm  &apls

flyinbird93

nice cj, was a real treat to view.  I cant wait to start seeing more from you :)  i like your news man photo, how did you get that clip?  did you make it?

thundercrack83

Congratulations, Lars!

I can't wait to see what you come up with for the month, as everything around here is absolutely amazing!

I'll be standing by with eager anticipation, my friend!

Dustin

Simpson

Congratulation for your award  :thumbsup:
My new city is now here
The région of Kaikoura

Teaser of Lopsas[+ How did I do it?]:Lopsas

praiodan

Unfortuatly I got news for you, which are not that good, in fact. Lots of homework (more than I expected to get) and stuff to do at the office (much more than usually) kept me from preparing a decent update for you. I hoped that after the exams stress would cease, yet it's still rather messy. I hope everything's sorted out asap so I can finally provide you an update. Nevertheless, I will answer your posts now and leave you with a teaser I had on my HD for quite some time now.  :)

Oh, and of course a thanks to everyone who commented!  :)

@ dsrwhat316
Aye Dan, in fact that highway arrangement can be considered quite European as well and once more I got inspired by (guess what?!) Berlin. Though, on the other hand it is yet american again... because it were the American city planners, who came to West-Berlin during the 50s and 60s that wanted to rearrange Berlin like this  :D

@ CabraBuitre
Thanks. I will try to provide you some other shots of that area in the coming updates!

@ paroch
Ah, true, there's way to few time available for hanging around SC4D (or at least spending time with the game!), so no problem. The more I'm delighted so see many new guests like you popping in  :)

@ Ennedi
Adam, it is good to see that you are back to the community and I'm anxious to see you analyses of my city planning  :P

@ flyinbird93
Ah, that was an easy one to do. I just googled for Tagesschau, one German TV news cast and edited the logo etc.  :P

@ thundercrack83
Dustin, I really am disconsolate about having to put you off with the update. But as I said, I hope to get it ready asap!

And before I forget... here's the promised teaser !

Cheers!

thundercrack83

Dustin, I really am disconsolate about having to put you off with the update. But as I said, I hope to get it ready asap!

Don't worry, Lars--things come up! And with a teaser the one you've shown popping up, I'm more than satisfied!

Good luck with school and work, and we'll be looking forward to what you have for us when things slow down!

Take care, my friend!

Dustin

art128

This teaser look good my friend. &apls
Can't wait the update !
Arthur.
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Fresh Prince of SC4D

Your a king, this is my first time looking at this and I'm stunned by the customization.....
Returning from Call of Duty . Must rebuilt what I destroyed....

flyinbird93

haha thats funny, nice update the trees look great.  cant wait for more, hope the extra rl stuff dies down so we can have more.

bat

Your teaser is looking really fantastic! Nice work! :thumbsup:

rooker1

A teaser picture is better than no picture at all.  You take care of school first and we'll all be waiting here for you.

Robin  :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

urban

Hey

I haven't been here for quite a time, but I think I have to come back, there are so many great things goign on here and I love to see the Zollernmark back again!!
Great work my friend :thumbsup:

probably the best tropical forests Pat Riot
the jungle and the seaside resorts are looking spectacular kwakelaar
such stunning and natural tropical sceneries iamgoingtoeatyou
Walker's Island

praiodan

Okay, just before Christmas I've been able to sort everything out so far  :)

And finally, just in time for Christmas I have it: The long awaited first ( ::) ) OSITM update in MD  :)
Mostly this is just a couple of close-ups of the Auguststadt part, but also of the Revonnengarten, the grand garden found behind the Revonnenpalast. I'll just leave you with the pictures for now  :)

And to finish I want to wish Fröhliche Weihnachten, Merry Christmas, Joyeux Noel, Feliz Navidad, Buon Natale, Shèngdàn kuàilè to everybody