• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Kwakelaar's courtyard

Started by kwakelaar, February 07, 2007, 04:27:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kwakelaar

And thanks to you too Villav, for making these excellent lots. :thumbsup: I really love your way of using props. You have managed to capture just the kind of atmosphere I had in mind (or was hoping for to achive).

Yoder7652

very good work...I particularly like the one with the car in the courtyard....great job to both of you, I'm plans for their use even as I write  ;D

Glenni

Hmmm, i really like these, some of also kinda look like the thouse houses at Bryggen in Bergen, only diff is that they are wooden, and not exactly level anymore if ya know what i mean :thumbsup:

jmyers2043

Hi kwakelaar:

I like these homes. They colors are earth toned but still cheery.
Jim Myers  (5th member of SC4 Devotion)

kwakelaar

Quote from: villaV on April 09, 2007, 01:32:07 PM
I like also, your Monastery, do you have a plan of him? i can find picture, but not plan.
Except for the church the monastery is something I made up myself, it does not exist in real life.
QuoteI have some town pictures, when you can see a lot of,but it's a big picture, and i don't know il i can put here?
I would love for you to post this, and if it is to big you can always try to resize it.

Quoteany plan to make some other Istrinian-compatible buildings in the future
Sorry Fred, not at the moment, still I hope you will be able to use these.

Quoteare the walls seperate or do they come joined
Hi Jaqulina, the walls are seperate

Fledder200, Spa, Schulmanator, Bat, Cali, Sebes, Comptongb, Bengt, Yoder7652, Glenni and JMyers2043 thanks for your comments

jacqulina

excellent news thankyou my friend beautifull work you have done &apls &apls

villaV

It's a small example of some Buildings regrouped. &ops

The only problem, your batiment are so pretty, that instead of to decorate some other, i'm playing to SC4 since two days,and i take a lot of pictures of there. :party:
Not to load your forum,i am going to put sommes pictures of generales views , on  my forum, that BarbyW opened for me, if i can find it ;D :D

It is corresponds has my delirium of game &hlp
Thanks and sorry Kwakelaar, i'm litle crasy ?=mad)= and very bad in english &ops
Say to me, if my pictures are to big, Thanks.
Villavicencio_Colombia

kwakelaar

Again it looks lovely Villav. I am so pleased with these after what you have done with them.
Brownies for both you and Barby.

And you should know size doesn't matter or so I am told.

FromTheAshes

Visit Vorsfelde.

villaV

Thanks Kwakelaar, for your words, commentaries and especially to have made these buildings &apls,there are magnificent, and i can't detach myself of it.
It is a pleasure to decorate; ::)

Thanks you everybody for your kind words, I think that, this batiments are going to be waited very to! &hlp
Villavicencio_Colombia

Schulmanator

[gasp] These would be beautiful - perfect additions to the game. can't wait to see them on the LEX. It's inspiring me for a new city already!   :thumbsup:
See the all-new National Capital Region!:http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15118.0

Antoine

kwakelaar and ma chere villa, it's perfectly !!!!!!!!!

&apls

Strechnitz

Indeed they are. They are very lovely.
a good job you both did on them. &apls

Strech.

villaV

Another lot 4x4 what i think: OLDTownTourist
I hope you like it, somethime, i'm doing more, and i put too much decoration, it is my deffault &ops

Villavicencio_Colombia

iamgoingtoeatyou

these are perfect! can't wait to see more!

kwakelaar

I like it VillaV.

Last in the series, a corner building. Not quite finished yet, but almost there.

villaV

&apls, me also, it very nice, i like it, another lovely bâtiment whith a lot of "charm" :thumbsup: bravo
Villavicencio_Colombia

threestooges

These BATs are quite impressive and seem to be just what I'm looking for for a small little town I'm planning. One curiousity I do have though, is where the little pond in villaV's pic came from. Keep it up. It looks great so far.

Strechnitz

Wow.

That is a beautiful building Kwakelaar.

I espescially like the rooftexture. It looks like glazed rooftiles. Is it going to be a commercial bat?

Strech?

BarbyW

@threestooges - the pond in VillaV's pictures was made from her textures. These are in BSC Textures Vol02.
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original