• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Heblem's BATs, Maps, Mods, whatever...

Started by Heblem, January 15, 2008, 01:34:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

?

?
?
?
?
?
?
?

bigdope404

WOW! Awesome! Makes the roads and streets look very realistic.

Thanks for all your hard work.

Pat

yuppers and I actualy found out by accident the parking lot space but we worked to the advatage as an eye candy like so....

Now some restraints that cant be done at all is it does not have a road connection, But it will take traffic... I played with it and NAM and SAM installed tonight and no problems but like i said you cant connect the parking lot to road or it will disappear...

to get the achieved effect of the parking lot just plop dont drag at all....

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Heblem

thanks! pat for the testing of this mod, hope you all like this mod  ;)
Before to start making the cars delearships project, ill be making some car props of chevrolet, ford, and Chrysler (Dodge) any new car suggestion of any of these three companies is welcome  ;)

xxdita

It would be nice to see my truck in the game. Chevy Avalanche.
The road textures look great Heblem. I'll have to give them a try!

Berethor

I'm really glad if you can make a Chevy   $%Grinno$%
------------------------------------------------------------------
Te estaria muy agradecido si pudieras hacer un Chevy   $%Grinno$%

Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ MallowTheCloud ♦ HabLeUrG ♦ moganite ♦ Mr Food11 ♦ jplumbley ♦ Vandy ♦ wouanagaine

Pat

Hab no problem at all lemme know any time!!  &apls

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Heblem

Here are 3 cars (plus 4 in different colors of each) ill be making another 17 ...

Some latest BATs, im making a w2w residentials packs

Please, please post some picture of w2w buildings like this for my project (can be any style)

metasmurf

Man those apartments looks awesome.  &apls

skyliner

Hey hemblem nice work you are doing. This recently completed in my city, the SOMA GRAND.

I think its wall to wall like ;D

I would resize but i have no idea how

Please use an imaging editing program to re-size images before uploading, or perhaps have an external link to the full-size image. I have re-sized them for you - beskhu3epnm

Heblem

metasmurf: Thanks!

Skyliner, I took the pictures (before to be scaled) thanks! the building seems a bit big, but dont worry I'll be making it, thanks!!

Heblem

Heres another building i just finished like 10 minutes ago...

Ill be making some from Rio de Janeiro...

tcx

Perfecto, eso es lo que te iba a pedir si podias hacer, espero hagas una buena coleccion de W2W y que sean edificios de mas de 5 pisos :D para generar diferentes densidades.  &apls

Heblem

Gracias! espero hacer alrededor de 20 pero si tomará algo de tiempo en completar. Otros proyectos en mente son edificios comerciales de clase baja y media. Otros tipo CO de clase media y alta con varios pisos (w2w)

Pat

Hey Hab those buildings are looking wonderful!!!

blade2k5

I agree..those buildings are looking real good Habs. :thumbsup:  Very nice work on those. &apls

Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio
dedgren ♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ nichter85 ♦ papab2000 ♦
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

Old fisherman never die, they just smell that way.

Heblem

Thanks blade...
Just a draft of my building in game (those are w2w)

One building was a bit enormous so i have to re-export, and the another is actually not a 100% w2w, so that will be w2w with a "shanty" lot   ;D

As you see im thinking in make all that buildings from Rio de Janeiro, and some fillers for small spaces  :)

tcx

Heblem

Eso espero  ;D 15 more...
Another 1/2 filler building, still need to do the base and roof...

A Peje's announce

Heblem

Finished,,, ill be making another 1/2 apartment