• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

ACB-VLT Terminals & Jets

Started by Voltaire, December 26, 2007, 09:34:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BourneID

many airlines have provided both offical logos, type styles, and even early looks at new paint scemes... as well as offical sponsership of ACES and FS community events.

Smile Y'all

Yoman

I think I forgot to send you Braathens :P Will do that tommorrow.

Voltaire

For Sunday, we are pleased to present the major German carrier Air Berlin. The livery is brand-new, just now being applied to their fleet -- so even those of you reading from the EU, may not have noticed the switch yet. I personally find the new branding a refreshing change from the older style straight-up typeface.

So this concludes my little marathon, for now -- maybe we'll pick up again after the Airbii are well underway. Expect a couple each week at least though.

Livery prodution on hiatus... need to do some lotting first!

______   F  L  Y    A  C    J  E  T  S   ______
The finest SimCity Aviation LOTs BATs and MODs

cameron1991

Air Berlin looks great! Keep up the good work!  :thumbsup:

spokaneflyboy

Having opened up the CRJs in the LE, and looking at these 737s, is there any reason for the aircraft and jet ways being the same model? I was interested in modifying a few to have stairs.

Voltaire

We found it improves the final product quite a bit. For example, problems concerning shadows and & LOD's are eliminated when attached structures are rendered together. Nightlights turn out more natural too. Unfortunately almost every gmax CRJ scene, and textures, were corrupted in my faulty-backup incident -- so it's impossible to do fresh renders without doing all the work again.

spokaneflyboy

Quote from: Voltaire on March 14, 2008, 05:44:54 PM
We found it improves the final product quite a bit. For example, problems concerning shadows and & LOD's are eliminated when attached structures are rendered together. Nightlights turn out more natural too. Unfortunately almost every gmax CRJ scene, and textures, were corrupted in my faulty-backup incident -- so it's impossible to do fresh renders without doing all the work again.

I wouldn't worry about it. There likely wouldn't be much demand for it. I just thought such a set up would be a nice touch for some airports in Mediterranean climates such as Bob Hope International Airport in Burbank, California - which has no jetways.

jayo

Finally an easyjet livery :P
Looking brill  ;D
I'm back

shenti

Hi I moddels search for gmax, A380.

Eingene varnishing want to make for a eingene plane geselschaft best währe it if the same automata, and I only do it varnishing

But just think http://homepage2.nifty.com/tabinohito/newpage12.html A380

royal

I think shenti wanted to tell us something in english. Never use Google for translating German with mistakes into English  :P

I think it should be :
"Shenti wants to make own textures for a fictional airline company. It would be the best, if Shenti only has to texture already existing automatas of airplanes. "

Examples of textures :

http://homepage2.nifty.com/tabinohito/newpage12.html
Member of the SimForumBatTeam (SFBT)

ShadeSlayer

Well, back from my ban :).

Shame, I come back from a ban of slightly over a month and no progress has been made :(.

Any progress reports?

Voltaire

The models developed so far are being used in related projects as we speak (type). Several of the advancements in lighting for example are being applied to other BATs. The 737 scenes themselves are being customized and rendered for direct use in the prefabs project.

ShadeSlayer

Any idea on when A320 production will start?

Yoman

In a sense it already has started. However the maker of the original model, Xiziz, is racing around the Baltic in a swedish navy ship, volt has been MIA for awhile and hasn't found the time to post the templates. Even if he did I've been very busy lately soo....

Shadow Assassin

So... where's the Qantas livery? I thought it was requested quite a while ago?

Anyways, Voltaire, those planes look great. Especially the Virgin Blue one.
New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dedgren ♦ dmscopio ♦ Ennedi
emilin ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ papab2000
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
See my uploads on the LEX!

Xiziz

Quote from: Yoman on April 13, 2008, 08:59:33 PM
In a sense it already has started. However the maker of the original model, Xiziz, is racing around the Baltic in a swedish navy ship, volt has been MIA for awhile and hasn't found the time to post the templates. Even if he did I've been very busy lately soo....

Well, just this Wednesday I finally got my bed aboard K33 HMS Härnösand, or as it would be called internationally, HSwMS Härnösand.

Looks like were pulling the most sea days of the entire Swedish navy this year too, which is good, because its rather boring being docked at base.

Cheers

Yoman

Maybe I'll see you when I go to Copenhagen & Stockholm this summer  ;D

Xiziz

Quote from: Yoman on April 26, 2008, 12:03:39 PM
Maybe I'll see you when I go to Copenhagen & Stockholm this summer  ;D

Just gimme a date 'n' time and you'll get the royal tour of Stockholm, never been to Copenhagen, so thats a harder nut to crack. XD

allan_kuan1992

Anybody willing to give a tiny update please on what is happening? there's been no update for a few weeks... so... = \

- Allan Kuan

Voltaire

The 737 and A320 models are part of the prop library for the prefab series, which is entering production now. Modular sets of gates for RMIP users will follow the prefabs release.