• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

DebussyMan Showcase

Started by DebussyMan, January 31, 2007, 09:20:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Girafe

your work is always amazing Debussy thanks for sharing it with the community

&apls &apls &apls
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

kelis

.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

Une_ame

I wasn't aware of this Victory Column ! Another gem from Mexico, Gracias Carlos :thumbsup:.
babuloziwad / adj Above perfection in SC4; Dude, this MOD is ~ !

Gilikov1994

amazing, with those BAT's.. your/our cities can be really realistic
Check out my LOT thread, and also the EBLTeam!

==> http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=10509.msg318190#new <==

seraf

Another great BATs from Debussy's stable ;)
Kronprinzenpalais looks nice and promising, but I'm totally spellbound by Siegessäule, You made something that looks even better than the real thing  :thumbsup:

DebussyMan

Moving a while from Berlin to Paris:

Visit my new MD: Emerita Augusta 1910 - http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15184.0

kimcar

No matter where you go it`s always wonderfull  ;D &apls &apls

art128

I wonder which Parisian Church or monument is it..  ()what() Really....

I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Une_ame

djvandrake

It's beautiful!!!  I can't wait to see the finished product.  WOW!

Sciurus

Waow!!! :o :o :o
I hope when it'll be finish you'll do... you know what $%Grinno$%

Guillaume :thumbsup:
L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

Girafe

ah ah very good start debussy welcome back to Paris   :)

&apls &apls &apls
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

Quesh

A great start  &apls
The master is back  :thumbsup:

Yanyan

The Val de Grâce !
Great !

Thanks for your job Debussyman !

:thumbsup:

Une_ame

Yanyan, I don't think this is the Val-de-Grace, looks more like the front of the Sorbonne University to me. Look at the stone volutes.

DebussyMan

Thank you all for your kind comments...

Sorry, no update today, but I just want to clearify that Une_ame is right, it is the Chapelle at la Sorbonne (as the image name says ;)) however, I also have in mind making the Chapel at Val-de-Grâce someday in the near future.

Guillaume: Actually, after this project I plan to finish two Berlin buildings I have almost ready, and then I'll move on to your request, I have many days off this month so that should come pretty quickly...

Visit my new MD: Emerita Augusta 1910 - http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15184.0

Yanyan

oups...!
&ops
So, I return to my art studies :D

Une_ame

QuoteI plan to finish two Berlin buildings I have almost ready, and then I'll move on to your request, I have many days off this month so that should come pretty quickly

Is it me or your are actually talking about the.................  :o !

Sciurus

Ok, thanks again Carlos, and... Good luck! $%Grinno$%

Guillaume :thumbsup:
L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

DebussyMan

Thank you all for your coments!

I'm just returning home from my holidays and I wanted to show my progress on a building from Berlin I've been working on for a few months now. This one has been a little tricky because of its curvy shape... but after many hours of fiddleing around I think I've finally nailed the facade: