• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Xannepans creations

Started by xannepan, October 05, 2007, 06:52:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should the weather plugin include a version with destructive effects (e.g. associated with tornados and lightning)?

Yes
41 (57.7%)
No
30 (42.3%)

Total Members Voted: 71

Voting closed: January 26, 2013, 06:50:01 AM

xannepan

I started a new large Paris project. This will take some time to finish. Here's a first screenshot.
I'll take a short break for a week or so before I continu.

DebussyMan

Visit my new MD: Emerita Augusta 1910 - http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15184.0

jeronij

The level of detail is amazing  &apls  &apls

Really inspiring picture  ;) ¡¡¡
I am currently not active - Please, contact Tarkus for any site related matter. Thanks for enjoying SC4D :D

Autism Awareness;  A Father Shares
Mallorca My Mayor Diary

BarbyW

Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

kimcar

In fact this is a huge project. it`s already gorgious to see what you have done yet. &apls &apls &apls Have a nice break. :thumbsup:

tag_one

omg this looks huge and very well detailed. I guess this will be another masterpiece from you
Keep up the great work! :thumbsup:

Krio

Wow. Really awesome and inspirising. You make us others look bad :P

N1_2888

This smiley is self-explanatoring, isn't it?  ;D
:thumbsup:

Meine Region E Pluribus Unum

Schulmanator

This looks like a sure fire WINNER!

I am eager to see it when finished. A masterpiece waiting to be completed  :satisfied:
See the all-new National Capital Region!:http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15118.0

rooker1

:o

Enjoy your break and have a Happy New Year.

Robin   :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

Adept2Rock

Come to visit Sancerre French department with various European archtectural styles!

In French Forum:

http://www.toutsimcity.com/forums.php?viewthread=284520
In devotion Forum:  http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=2654.0

Strechnitz

Your favorite "deliciously deviant" Empire is Back after a 2 month pause

Click on the picture above to visit Stropon.

Badsim

Each time the same wonderment ... :o

On a side note , I truly love your last seasonal tree props but I've had to point (on the LEX) an inconvenience with them ; they are eclipsing (visual glitch) any others props in their model squared (cubical  ::) ) volumetric field . It's a real pity , I've currently renounced to use them along streets/roads ... This inconvenience is even visible on the new Antwerp Cathedral Lot . Can we hope to see you work again on them ?  ()what()

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

BarbyW

I noted the problem with the trees with xannepan and it is only a problem that occurs in LE. It is as a result of the technique he has used to make them and there is no solution.
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

Badsim

Thanks for the quick reply BarbyW , have to start a mourning period so .&mmm
There is already a large choice of trees , but only a little of Christmas ones ...  $%Grinno$%

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

Glenni

Dude, badsim, why mourn, she told you they work in-game, though look weird in LE  ;D

Badsim

Ooops ! ...  $%Grinno$% ... alright !  ;D

xannepan

Some more pictures..
It took me two full days to tune the night lights... this is really a frustrating problem in max. But I'm happy with the result. These buildings will be release as part of the Bourse. There is many work to do on the central circular building.

rooker1

This look amazing..... :o .....the detail in your work is out of this world.  &apls
I may have to make a Euro city now.  ;)

Robin   :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

xannepan

Here are some in game screenshots. As you can see the backside of the building matches the curved of the 90-degree curved road that were released as part of the NAM. The only 'problem' is that the point at which the 90-degree curve connects to a straight road piece is too distant from the building corner (arrow in picture). Maybe some one from BSC can create some custom paths for the lot these buildings will be placed on eventually (with the rotunda building in the center).
Modelling this has turned out to be quite difficult as I'm bound the the 16-m scale of the game. So to have enough room for the rotunda building of the Bourse, the two corner buildings have to be seperated by 2x16m (avenue piece) rather than 1x16m (road piece).
Let me know if you also want these buildings released seperately.