• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

BSC Prop Family Index

Started by BarbyW, September 26, 2007, 07:55:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mgb204

Could I please request a prop family range.

catty

Quote from: mgb204 on July 06, 2014, 03:40:18 PM
Could I please request a prop family range.

You can indeed, unfortunately I'm at work and the list is at home so it will be later tonight my time.

:)
I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?" DEATH thought about it. "CATS," he said eventually, "CATS ARE NICE.

catty

Hi mgb204

Your range is;  0x5f85e400 to 0x5f85e4ff   

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?" DEATH thought about it. "CATS," he said eventually, "CATS ARE NICE.

mgb204

Thank you Catty, your swift response is appreciated.

Can I ask if there is a problem with whoever is in charge of the Texture ID's? I'm sitting on some stuff I can't ship until I get a range for those, I wouldn't bother you so soon after asking, but I note the thread requesting them has not had a response since early May, so I was just hoping someone could advise if there is some problem with these?

catty

I'm afraid I can't help with the Texture ID's and hadn't realized there was a problem with them, I'm about to head off to bed so will inquiry on the staff boards in the morning and see if anyone knows what's happening with them.

-catty

pingpong

May I request for my own ID range please?

Sim.Rico

I hope this is the active SC4DBlog for Prop Family Index IDs.  Can i too, rquest5 a range please?  Ive posted sometime last year but there were no follow-up on the request.

catty

Quote from: Sim.Rico on August 23, 2014, 07:05:35 PM
I hope this is the active SC4DBlog for Prop Family Index IDs.  Can i too, rquest5 a range please?  Ive posted sometime last year but there were no follow-up on the request.

Do you want another range in the addition to the one you already have?

Quote from: catty on May 05, 2014, 05:01:52 AM
0x5f85de00 thru to 0x5f85deff      Sim.Rico

Hi pingpong

Quote from: pingpong on August 23, 2014, 06:45:14 PM
May I request for my own ID range please?

your range is;

0x5f85e500 thru to 0x5f85e5ff

:thumbsup:

ElPhantasmo69

Hi Catty,

May I please have a range?

Thanks in advance!  :)

catty

Quote from: ElPhantasmo69 on August 25, 2014, 09:00:24 AM
...May I please have a range?

your range is  0x5f85e600 thru to 0x5f85e6ff

Sim.Rico

Thank you @Catty!  I must have overlooked or missed the email when my ids were provided earlier!    :D

ElPhantasmo69

Thank you Catty! Much appreciated...  :thumbsup:

bombardiere

Hello. Can I have a prop family range?

catty

Quote from: bombardiere on October 21, 2014, 01:55:03 AM
Hello. Can I have a prop family range?

Hi bombardiere your range is

0x5f85e700 thru to 0x5f85e7ff

:thumbsup:

bombardiere

Thanks for the quick reply.

I work at the simtropolis and if prop family works as I expect, I may be upload somethign very soon.

catty

catty

Quote from: FrankU on May 16, 2014, 11:45:17 AM
...Isn't it possible to put the list in some or other hidden-to-the-normal-users Administrator's thread on this site? So that only the appropriate people can see and edit it? Then it is available to the community if needed. That way it is not depending on only one or two persons.

Hi FrankU

I know its been a while since I said that I would set up a shared location for the Index, things just kept happening, but I've finally got around to creating a shared location

http://city-builders.info/cb-groups/item/30-prop-family-index

I've still got to add the Index plus a couple of other documents to it, and I'm only going to granting access to the people who already know where the wordpress version of the Index is, which is currently all admin and global moderators from this site plus a couple of other people from here and they will be given access if they ever set up accounts on the site.

I don't mean to offend anyone, but all other requests to access the Index will be rejected.

-catty

TCD

I would like to request a prop family range.

catty

Quote from: TCD on October 26, 2014, 04:08:41 PM
I would like to request a prop family range.

Here you go   :)

0x5f85e800 thru to 0x5f85e8ff

TCD