• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

◊The Land Of Reden - Holiday Small Updates!◊

Started by szymcar, September 01, 2007, 02:15:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

paroch

Great update there.  I'm impressed by both the quality and quantity of your pictures.  :thumbsup:  I like the way the low wealth residential blocks work together, look really cool.

Danthe

wow, fantactic update szymcar  :thumbsup: Industrial and residenial zones looks great.
to next...

rooker1

Both updates are outstnading.  I love the amount of pictures you fed us. 
So many things I could comment on.  But, I think I'll just make two suggestions if you don't mind. 
Number one, try to find a good street modd, I suggest jeronij's, which can be found on the LEX.  It will stop the side walks from changing colours, which I personnely hate in my own cities. 
And number two would be a rail modd by peg, it will stop the jagged edges on diagonals, which can be found on his site.
If you have problems finding them, PM me and I'll give you the links, glady my friend. 
If you like these than I think your MD will be perfect.  As of right now it's only 99.9% lol.

&apls

Robin   :thumbsup: 
Call me Robin, please.

szymcar

Winter is comming, and black coal requirement incerase. We will see in our city long queues of rigs.(...)blablabla

Photo from Miejska Górka (For real is from my window :D and queues are real :D )

Black Coal Mine Hillock (it's look differently but it's only SimCity :P )

Settlement belongs to New Vision CityCenter - It's a new idea for commerce-office district. It will be green, and friendly for citizens, without a lot of skyscrapers, close to restful settlements.

That looks commerce-office district. In the picture modern Bus-Station

A place, where all will be demolish (Without church, tower and hotel).

Black Diamond Hotel

New Vision CityCenter

City view

Replies

bat - Very thanks
Jmouse - Thanks for a lot of praises
bat56 - Thanks too
thundercrack83 - Thanks. I going to make more panoramas and mosaics
patfirefghtr - Thanks. I hope you like new update too ;)
Sober - I think that the island is the best place for that tower, so I'm very happy you like it.
paroch - I like making ghettos :P Very thanks
Danthe - Your advieces (SCPoland) are very handy for me :)
rooker1 - I have street mod from jeronij now, but maybe I should keep one kind of sidewalks on hard disc??
Yes I have that mod (you can see on the new picures, but it's a old pictures. ;)

I have question. because I have rail modd by peg, railway is invisible on bats (cargo ports etc.). If you can;t understand my bad english I'll post in next update screens of problem.

paroch

That's another nice update.  Like the black coal hill - I don't think I've seen that one before.  It looks good the way it's surrounded by the forest. 

Also like the shot showing the whole city and the names of the different districts.

Ennedi

That's a great update, szymcar!  :thumbsup:

Your coal mine hillock is as realistic as it can be  &apls Maybe it is better you didn't make such huge one as it is in RL  :D

I especially like your city general view, the layout is great and harmonizes well with surrounding hills (a nice coupe of trees and bushes - it isn't easy!)  and river (these small islands look very good, and I like the way you shaped the river bottom)

Very good work, keep it up!  :thumbsup:
New Horizons Productions
Berethor - beskhu3epnm - blade2k5 - dmscopio - dedgren - Emilin - Ennedi
jplumbley - moganite - M4346 - nichter85 - papab2000 - Shadow Assassin - Tarkus - wouanagaine

bat

Fantastic new update! Wonderful pictures and great work! :thumbsup:

Yoder7652

wow...lots of great pictures here. There is so much diversity in your pictures that I'm not sure what to comment on, they are all nicely done. Keep up the good work!

rooker1

I like this update and it's nice to hear you have a side walk modd now.  I hope you like the results, I know I do in my city.  Your RL picture is really nice as well.

Call me Robin, please.

Jmouse

Love the photos, especially the coal mine, the hotel and the overview. I think you have the art of city building pinned down pretty well! :thumbsup:

Until next time...
Joan

szymcar

Paroch - Very thanks. It's my first black coal hill in SC.

Ennedi - I very glad that you like my region. :)

bat -  ;D

Yoder7652 -  ()stsfd()

rooker1 -  :) Thanks

Jmouse - Thanks for comment ;) :)

Sorry for no updates. I have not much time because I am working at my first BAT to SimCity. I'll show new pictures in next days...

Greetings from Poland ;)

nova vesfalo

the coal hill is wonderfuly made !! For the city , there's some very nice pic ( the modern bus station specialy)

szymcar

A new beta pictures from eastern coast.

Bear cub Settlement

Night

General views.

Night

Region

Danthe

Welcome again ;) It's superb pictures, good work :thumbsup: I have looked this update for SCPOLAND, I still for new stuff.

rooker1

Excellent pictures.  I really like the avenue clover you made.  Can we see more pictures of that area next time, please?  It look like there is a lot of traffic, is that because residential on one side of the river and all jobs on the other side?  Anyways it all looks great.

&apls &apls

Call me Robin, please.

Jmouse

Nice little community, szymcar, and good photos. I especially like the night shots, and the overview helps put everything in perspective.

Until next time...
Joan

Ennedi

Very good update, szymcar!  :thumbsup:
I like the region shot and night views - but looking at your region I can say you have some work to do here  :D

For those who don't know - I can confirm these blocks and the general atmosphere of this area is realistic  :) in the real life this region (Silesia) sometimes looks sad, but good people live here, and I think it is one of the most interesting regions in Poland (something similar to the Ruhrgebiet in Germany)
New Horizons Productions
Berethor - beskhu3epnm - blade2k5 - dmscopio - dedgren - Emilin - Ennedi
jplumbley - moganite - M4346 - nichter85 - papab2000 - Shadow Assassin - Tarkus - wouanagaine

Pat

WoW szymcar i love the Bear Cub Settlement....  So are you gonna show off your bat in progress?

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

bat

Another great update and great region overview! :thumbsup:

szymcar

Another little update. ;)

New City District of Stary Lubań City - Place of modern and postmodern architecture.

Cemetery at eastern riverside, next to Bear Cub Settlement

Main entrance - Two angels looking front to the cemetery symbolize God care

Cemetery car park

"Niedźwiadek" junction

Some views

Bielany and New City District.

City Park

"Niedźwiadek" junction

Cemetery by nightttt :D

Replies:

Danthe, Jmouse, bat - thanks for comments ;)  $%Grinno$%

rooker1 - You're right. All the sims work on western riverside.

Ennedi - Thx for comment and support :D I guess you live somewhere in Upper Silesia :)

patfirefghtr - Especially for you :)

It's my first BAT. Textures are too bright and not good quality, but next time will be better. ;)