• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

AntigOne's Projects: Elsewhere.

Started by Badsim, January 17, 2007, 02:14:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

benedict

Amazing update - and congratulations, you're still the top MD on BTT.

Edit (7 Feb) - well done - you're number one on BTT for the 4th week in a row.
Click on the banner to celebrate!

FrankU

I always fear to take a look at your images. They make my own work so feeble looking....

But aside from my personal frustrations I'd like to tell you that your work is incredible. It always was and still is. And hopefully will stay for a long time. But hey, how much time do you spend on SC4? I can hardly imagine how many hours of BATting, modding and lotting is involved here.

And then a question: where did you find these transparent greenhouses? They look like they are perfect for my Farm Fields and Farm lots.... Maybe I can use them?

Greetings,
You really should show your images to the French bureau of tourism. It makes people feel like taking a look at the real Jardin du Luxembourg.

Frank

carlfatal

Hello Cedric,
i wasn´t here for a sooo long time, then i open the site and Your journal and...
I am speechless too. You are such an artist, the only thing i can say is: thankyou again for all Your work, all Your pictures and Your passion. It is a real pleasure to look at Your work.
I wish You all the best for the next seven years, AntiGone is beyond comparison, a masterpiece in style, detail and skill, and - more important - it is full of love.  &apls

Adept2Rock

De retour sur le site, j'en profite pour voir ton topic! C'est toujours aussi beau! Hallucinant! Très réaliste! Tu dois passer des heures à faire ça! Bravo....!
Come to visit Sancerre French department with various European archtectural styles!

In French Forum:

http://www.toutsimcity.com/forums.php?viewthread=284520
In devotion Forum:  http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=2654.0

juliok102013

Very good your MD, congratulations, your images are perfect  :thumbsup:

Badsim

Hi ,

:)

That's again this time of the year when I use to come back ... I should be not completely free before mid-October but I've started to blow the dust from my SC4 projects . To begin ( after 8 months of abstinence I feel rather rusty  ?$%kar&%h) , something I had in mind for such a long time : to re-MOD my MMPs so that flora is  able to conquer the hardest SC4 slopes and cliffs ,  like in real life .

From Champclause - 2011 ( with Heblem's mossy rock Mod ) :

...and the same view today ( with Gobias' HD Sudden Valley rock Mod ) :

I think I already gave the proper kSC4FloraParametersProperty values to get this result , somewhere buried in that MD , but I would certainly not invite you to browse the 121 pages to find it  $%Grinno$% ... so this is precisely what you have to change with Ilive Reader :

For each and all flora examplars of the desired  MMP , of course . Quite simple for those having a basic MMP Modding experience . That technique has minor issues with shadows ( non-shaded items or misplaced shadows ) plus groups of trees like most of Girafe's trees  look like floating on air , that's why I applied this property to single item floras only . 

It may sounds like a rural comeback but honestly I don't have yet decided on which theme I'll work on , during that new SC4 « season » . :-\

Thanks for the many previous comments anyway . Hope to see you soon with more than a postcard . ;)

Cédric.

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

Gugu3

Kergelen

Welcome back Cédric!! :)

The achiever of dreams and the explorer to unimaginable limits is here again  %BUd%

Links to SC4 websites

Themistokles

Wow! That's exactly the kind of details that makes a scene come alive!

It pays off to know one's exemplars obviously... %confuso
Come join me on a hike to St Edmea!

Latest update: 7

"In the end, our society will be defined not only by what we create, but by what we refuse to destroy." - John Sawhill

vortext

Welcome back and off to a great season!  :D :thumbsup:
time flies like a bird
fruit flies like a banana

FrankU

Hi, welcome back indeed!

And what a difference Gobias's terrain mod makes!

Girafe

The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

art128

Great to see you back, Cédric. :)

Wonderful work on the update, it certainly is better with a few flora on those rocks. :)
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Aaron Graham

-Simcity4fan12/Sgt Pepper -Kryptowhite -Jumpthefence -beutelschlurf -Hanson784 -Gwail -Don Miguel -Seraf -Kelistmac -Glenni -Aaron Graham -Vlasky -PBGV103 -Darknono35 -Evillions -lucky7- Parisian- Jackreid -GuerrilaWarfare -Sim Fox -un1 -Heblem -AlexandrosB13 -Anotn -SimHoTToDDy

dedgren

Cédric, you own the copy of SC4 that we all would if we could.  Bravo!
D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax

carlfatal

Welcome back!  :)

Yes, I remind this cavern hidden deep in a rocky hole. It was anywhere in France, and You did show the plants on the surface of the rocks there for the first time.  $%Grinno$% &apls

With Gobias´ rock mod and the "floraled" rocks the whole scenery changes again. Wonderful, nothing more I can say...  :)

Badsim

Hi ,

Quote from: dedgren on September 22, 2014, 10:26:39 AM
Cédric, you own the copy of SC4 that we all would if we could.  Bravo!

It says it all indeed , David , and I feel half ashamed half proud about this   ... $%#Ninj2 . So nice to see you , even with such sad news about Darmok ...  hope you and your family are doing well , may you be fully back one day , we miss you and time  seems to run always faster . You were  in my thoughts while planting all these Fireweeds  ( having had already a comment from you about them ,  years ago ... ) so I dedicate these pictures to you , sir .

(All pictures are clickable to 1200x960 resolution .)

Similar train skin from our friend Vester . Waterfall and rapids from Poseidon MOD , from another friend of us : Xannepan . Many things resized and re-MODed once more .  More pictures about this scenic train .
To be continued ...Thank you all for your visit .

Cédric.

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

noahclem

Stunning pictures  &apls  Nothing inspires me and pushes me to try harder than seeing what you're able to create with this game  ;)

I do hope you'll try using RRW soon however....

metarvo

:o

This is just beautiful, Cédric.  :thumbsup:  The waterfall and the river are very nice.
Find my power line BAT thread here.
Check out the Noro Cooperative.  What are you waiting for?  It even has electricity.
Want more? Try here.  For even more electrical goodies, look here.
Here are some rural power lines.

art128

Wonderful work on the Train Jaune, Cédric. The scenery around the viaduct is per usual excellent.

Maybe we could ask Arne to work on a train jaune models... hmmm :)
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog