• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

BSC Texture Index

Started by geoffhaw, August 20, 2007, 02:43:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nijomi

bap

Quote from: geoffhaw on November 02, 2010, 03:37:05 PM
The range you quoted is allocated to the SimMars team.  I haven't got anything allocated to you under the Husinho name.  Also, all ranges would end in 0xXXXXFFFF, so I'm a little confused where this range came from. 

Hi Geoffhaw. It seems the range of textures IID allocated to the SimMars team is also being used as a default by the SC4Tool program, and everyone who starts creating textures with SC4Tool automatically gets a "personnal range" of 0xFC782DA0 - 0xFC783188. When reading this thread I realized what I thought was my 'personnal range' is indeed a very popular one  $%Grinno$%, being accidentally used by several people starting to create textures ...  &ops

In order to avoid conflict with somebodyelse's textures, I would be glad if you could assign a range for me.

My original motivation to come to this thread was to ask if anyone knows where can I find the following two base textures 0xA5270000 and 0xA5280000. I have them in two of my lots and, for some unknown reason, it seems these textures were deleted from my plugins and I cannot find them anymore.

Thanks a lot in advance.
Bap

geoffhaw

@ bap, your range is 0xF6FC0000 to 0xF6FFFFFF

Yes, the SC4Tool default setting has caused one or two problems, but whatever the setting might have been we would have had the same problem.

The two textures you mention are in BSC Textures Vol03 http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=1806.  They were originally in jeronij's JRJ Sidewalks Mod.

bap

Thanks a lot! I guess I deleted some files of the JRJ Sidewalks Mod which I thought I would not be using. The disappearing textures must have been there.
Bap

mrmike1979

I was wondering if I could obtain a range as I am getting into textures and modding and would like to create some custom textures that I and others would be able to use if I choose to upload. Thanks guys keep up the good work.

geoffhaw

@ mrmike1979, your range is 0xF7040000 to 0xF707FFFF

DCMetro2834

Hello,

I would like to request a range for an overlay I am making..

Thanks,

DC

mrmike1979

How do I go about getting instance id for automata

geoffhaw

@ DCMetro2834, your range is 0xF7100000 to 0xF713FFFF

@ mrmike1979, IIDs for automata is nothing I deal with I'm afraid.  In fact, I confess to knowing nothing about them.  I can only suggest you start a topic to ask about how all that is done.  Sorry to be of no help.

Lilith

I would like to inform you that the range reserved for Marcello Brandao (Suico) years ago, aimed at the site Simcity Brasil is being distributed to members of the GBT Team. Therefore remain reserved even though he is no longer with us.

The range is:

0xCB000000 to 0xCBFFFFFF

Thank you very much.

geoffhaw

To Lilith, thanks for letting me know!

iphy22

Hi there,

I would like to request a small range for some textures...

thanks

geoffhaw

@ iphy22, your range is 0xF71C0000 to 0xF71FFFFF

iphy22

That was quick, thanks a lot geoffhaw!

benjamin_germany

Hello SC4D Team,

I would like to request a range for some textures...

Thanks

Benjamin

geoffhaw

@ benjamin_germany, your range is 0xF7200000 to 0xF723FFFF

benjamin_germany

wow, thats quick :) ... thanks!  &apls

ivo_su

Hi folks
Would you give me an ID for my textures
Thank you

- Ivaylo

geoffhaw