• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

RECREATIONS, by ejc

Started by ejc, July 27, 2007, 08:50:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

squidi

fantastic update  :thumbsup:

the intustrial pictures are my favourits and i like that you mixed in the RL pictures
i would like to see some overviews of your great traffic network

edit: Welcome on page 10

ejc

DORTMUND Fog

Just of west of "Dortmund" is the "Schnettkerbrücke" (a bridge) that crosses a small valley with the river "Emscher" below. Highway A40 / B1 crosses it.. and also two main rail-lines towards the station of "Dortmund"

It's also a place where fog builds up and spreads around the region around the bridge, that is just what I wanted to show you...

Fog building up during the first hours of the evening..

Around midnight the entire valley is filled with some denser fog..

And at sunset the first strokes of sunlight touches the upperlayers of the fog..

SC4... Pretty isn't??  :)

E

bat

Yes, very pretty pictures there of your city!
Wonderful fog!! :thumbsup:

Antoine

thundercrack83

"NO WORDS needed" is correct, my friend!

The region speaks for itself, and it says--Outstanding!

Keep up the great work!

bat

Yes, the region overviews are looking very, very beautiful!! Excellent work! :thumbsup:

LoneRanger

Simply breath taking!
The most realistic region overview I have ever seen.  &apls
You are a true SC4 artist.  :satisfied:

ejc

DORTMUND/UNNA Lufthafen[/b]

This update we take a little tour from Dortmund towards Unna. We encounter the Int. Airport of Dortmund, some agricultural areas and some (rail)roads..

Main Railline towards Unna with a side-spur to a industrial facility

The airport, right next to the highway that enters central Germany from here..

"Kreuz Unna", a large intersection of 'east-west' and 'north-south' highways A1 and A44

Next update we'll enter the suburbs and innercity of "Unna"

E
[/b]

squidi

wow, the overviews are fantastic  &apls &apls &apls

i also love the small hills from the last picture

bat

Great pictures there, ejc! And the first one is looking very nice! Also the airport is great!! :thumbsup:

ejc

UNNA

This is not a spectacular city. It is a city with a lot of commuters, that travel into the Ruhrgebiet. The city center hasn't anything special to mention I think, so I will go in a rush passing this city..

The railbridge in the center as the evening settles in..

The city center with some old historic buildings; as said -> nothing special here..

Again the rail-crossing, now a night-shot.. Not many people are still awake; working early in the morning!

The main station of the city, "Unna HBF". Here the commuters take the trains towards "Dortmund" and further into the "Ruhr-area"

Sofar so good Unna.. Going quickly to the next update!!

E

nedalezz

The region view looks great...and the I disagree with you saying in the last update that there was nothing special about the city center! It looks as authentic german as you can get, I think, which is pretty spectacular. Great photoshop with the fog, too!

Krio

Awesome region you have ejc, the cities are full of life  &apls

Vario80

I haven't been to Unna sofar, so i don't know if it is a rather not so spectecular city. However in your CJ, it looks really lifely so really good job!  :thumbsup:
Avatar: Atlantic Hotel Sail City- The new landmark of Bremerhaven

bat

Your "Unna" is looking really good! Wonderful new pictures! Looking forward to more...

Pat

Ejc love the airport and also the train station, Great job on these....

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Kamikaze1981

WOW, i just saw your work for the first time and i must say it's really really really amazing!! i love it!  &apls &apls &apls
absolutely great work

i'm living myself in that area and must say that your love to the detail is very great! i'm feeling like home  $%Grinno$%

would be great if you could expand your region a bit north of dortmund/unna. the city i'm living in is called "werne" and is about 1km north of bergkamen :)
the last city of the ruhrgebiet before the "münsterland" begins

thundercrack83

Another fantastic update, my friend! That rail crossing looks really good! Keep up the good work!

sebes

Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN