SC4D Homepage
BSC File Exchange
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Cycledogg god mode trees no longer work  (Read 111 times)

Offline SS454

Cycledogg god mode trees no longer work
« on: September 12, 2018, 10:55:55 AM »
I've recently come  back to Simcity 4 after several years. This time I installed a copy through steam and all seems as it did before with my existing region, but today I went to alter some terrain in god mode and when I went to plop down the trees it used a different flora than what I had before. This is what I am getting now.

I am using Cycledogg terrain mod and I have CPT_No7_TreeController_Generic_RequiresNo8andNo9.dat with supporting files in my C:\...Plugins\ folder. This has been like this since I went to cycledogg mod.

Any idea why the God Mode trees aren't working now?

Thanks

Sim City 4 Devotion Forums

Cycledogg god mode trees no longer work
« on: September 12, 2018, 10:55:55 AM »

Re: Cycledogg god mode trees no longer work

Offline mgb204

« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2018, 02:52:05 AM »
Could you please clarify in what way it's not working, because it's not clear from the screenshot. The tress shown are certainly not the Maxis originals, so there is a tree controller working. All of CPs tree controllers will not place trees everywhere, but this is an intended feature (see readme for details).

Sim City 4 Devotion Forums

« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2018, 02:52:05 AM »

If you experience visual glitches in our site, we strongly suggest you to use Firefox to browse the forums. Also a 1024*768 or higher resolution is highly recommended to view this site

SMF 2.0.13 | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines
TinyPortal © 2005-2011
SMFAds for Free Forums

Page created in 0.334 seconds with 49 queries.