• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Can someone make a bunch f Two Story Rowhouses,please?

Started by deora, September 14, 2014, 03:27:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

deora

Hey guys,
i know there are many talented people here floating around,and maybe one would be kind enough to fulfill this request for me.
What i would love to have is a bunch of New York-ish Rowhouses (okay,i just used the term New York-ish.I know that there are other american cities with a large Rowhouse Population end every city has it`s own style....).
I know that there are already some Rowhouses available (if you ask me,one can never have too many rowhouses...) but this time i would love to have Two Story Rowhouses for very low densities.All Rowhouses i know are either 3 or 4 Story large or don`t fit exactly the style i`m after.
As an example i would take these rounded Baywindow and Baywindow Rowhouses:

http://goo.gl/maps/b3ogE

And Rowhouses with straight Facades:

http://goo.gl/maps/OTwgM

It would be cool if they can grow in large swarms and maybe several lot sizes like the classic 1x2 and also larger ones with 3x2, 4x2 or even 8x4 for a whole block (filling the entire space between two parallel streets)...
Maybe as the cherry on the cake how about some matching corner Lots (1x2 or 2x2 with 2 or 4 Rowhouses) and the outer Rowhouses has also a wrap around the corner bay and Windows on the narrow and the long side.

I know this might be a little much but i guess the SC4 Community and me are in a terrible need for more houses like these,besides that i know good things need a while until they are finished.So who ever will take this request,take the time you need.

I would be indefinitely grateful and thanks in advance.
Have a nice weekend everyone... :-\

threestooges

JBSimio's brownstone set should help get you started. You can find them on the LEX. Beyond that, I'm not sure if any already exist.

catty

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?" DEATH thought about it. "CATS," he said eventually, "CATS ARE NICE.

threestooges

I forgot the marcszar ones. Those would work too.
-Matt