• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Can't drag ramp MIS segments

Started by GuntherVKW, September 04, 2014, 04:48:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GuntherVKW

Hi All,

I am brand new to NAM.  I have NAM 32 installed and it is working.  However, I can' seem to drag the ramp MIS segments except straight and on flat ground.  I have the RHW slope mod and I would like to drag out the ramp pieces downhill and diagonally.  Please  help.

joshua43214

What are you dragging from?

If you are dragging from a starter piece:
The starter piece flattens the ground a lot like a road tile does. If you drop the starter on a slope, it will likely create a "kink" in the slope and you will not be able to drag out the ramp unless you drag it a dozen tiles or more. The best thing is to plop the starter in a flat section, and drag to where it needs to go. I often plop a starter far away from where I use the ramp, drag it over to where I need it, and delete what I do not need.
You will also not be able to drag it diagonally directly from the starter. you need to drag it out 1 tile, then go diagonally.

If you are dragging from a plopped ramp:
Your terrain is probably not flat enough. Try plopping road tiles where you want the ramp to go to flatten the terrain. If the raod tile will not plop, the terrain is too irregular. Delete the ramp, flatten the area with road tiles, and replop.