• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

romualdillo's little BATs & Problems

Started by romualdillo, May 21, 2014, 09:53:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JP Schriefer

That's very nice! I just realized now there's a driver inside it!! Amazing :)

carlfatal

I am out of words now... And yeah, the timeline is perfect, I would love to see much more beauties matching it like steam ships and locomotives and...

But for now this little beauty is like your buildings an eyecatcher. And like manga rivotra I only can say: please don´t stop!  :thumbsup:

Btw: thanks for the hint with the car in the maxis files. I had the same problem like kelis, and now it´s gone.  :)

Dantes

Romualdillo, Congratulations on completing the first big project.
Your W2W houses are sure to be popular. I am curious about the first MD. Your Market Hall is awesome! I love this Architecture!

romualdillo

seraf: Thank you!! Well, doing cars is not very easy for me, but I'm trying...  :D

reddonquixote: Thank you!!!  :D

Simcoug & art128: Thank you both!!! And yes, I plan to release them as props, too.  ::)

Schriefer: Thank you!!  :D And he wasn't easy to texture...

carlfatal: Thank you!! I'm glad I could help...  :thumbsup:

Dantes: Thank you!! The market hall will be included in the next release!! I'm sorry but I haven't developed any proper city with this kind of buildings...  :-[  I still have a lot of projects in mind, and too little time free!!

Well, I think I haven't updated for ages. I'm quite busy now, and I have too little time for my stuff, but I'm still working on my buildings...

First of all, I'm sorry because I think I invaded foreign territories with my new building, but I saw it on the Internet, and I couldn't resist... So I solemnly declare New Zealand as part of the Spanish Empire, hopefully only for my purposes... This is my version of Ponsonby's Old Fire Station.

I was looking for old fire stations in Spain or other countries, but I couldn't find any I liked, so I did this. When I finished the model I found almost three Spanish fire stations that I could have done  :'(... But this is the first I'm going to release, just because it's finished. I adapted the model to match the 16x16m grid, the style of my other buildings, and different locations.

Other views:

Still working on the houses. These are other versions of previously uploaded houses...

Now a new version of the Ford Model T. Here the driver is more visible...  ;D, and the tufting...  :D

As always, I can't make the nightlights to work... If someone knows how to solve the issue, please help me!!! The model has the same TGI numbers as the overridden one, but that doesn't do anything.

If you look carefully this image you can see somehing in the interior:

And yes... I've done a Model T based fire engine... with my own textures... terrible... But it's finished now!!!  ()stsfd() It's a bit small compared with newer ones, but it's what they had at that time!!!

I just don't know why the emergency lights work, but the nightlights don't...

Even the shadow looks strange, and it has the same texture and texture options as the others...

The models as props:

There's nothing too new, but I hope you like everything!!! See you!!  ;)

art128

As always some fantastic work. :)

Sorry I can't help you with the light problem... Hopefully someone with the knowledge will come.
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Girafe

Automatas are really cute  :P

I think Vester can help with your probem  ::)
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

Dantes

Your fire station looks great. Very impressive. I like the atmosphere of the building.

reddonquixote

Another great update. I really like the end that you can see in the 3rd picture. Its very unusual architecture.. It looks like it belongs on an Asian or Middle Eastern building. You have recreated the building beautifully  &apls &apls &apls

I hope you get the lighting issue sorted out.
Pay heed to the tales of old wives. It may well be that they alone keep in memory what it was once needful for the wise to know.

Unconstantean

Again great work with the new buildings, especially the fire station. It's great to see some civic buildings matching the style of their surroundings, that's not something I'm seeing daily.

romualdillo

art128: Thank you!!!

Girafe: Thank you!!! I think I'll have to bother him again with my automata's problems... I'm just waiting to do more automata to ask him about all the issues I may find. He has already helped me a lot with them.  :thumbsup:

Dantes: Thank you!!!

reddonquixote: Thank you!!! Well, about that end... I wouldn't have described it as Middle Eastern or Asian...  :P
I really found it very British because of its shape and the Scottish Thistles on both sides. I even thought about changing it, because I feared it wouldn't fit the style of the rest of the buildings. In the end I left it as it was, because it was part of the building, and the thistles would be too difficult to identify due to the scale. I think this kind of ends were very common in Tudor-Elisabethan architecture, like this in Kirby Hall, near Gretton, Northamptonshire, England.

And the fire station in Ponsonby, NZ.

Perhaps it may look strange on the 3rd photo, because it stands alone on a narrow wall, and that gives that Asian look you mentioned...  ;)

Unconstantean: Thank you!!!

11241036: Thank you!!!

Now a small update about what I've been working on lately:

It's based on the police station in General Rodríguez, Buenos Aires Province, Argentina. I hope you like it!!! 

manga rivotra

As usual, a magnificent work and a real pleasure to look  &apls &apls &apls

art128

Details seem to be really well done. Looking forward to see it in the BAT.
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

vortext

Been a while since I last stopped by, pleased to see you're still working on that lovely T-ford model, with a fire engine model no less. And equally great work with the building variants, this corner building in particular is very nice.  &apls
time flies like a bird
fruit flies like a banana

Dantes

Yeah, an blue police station. I missed a sign with name "La policía"  :)

Simcoug

:popcorn:

who needs the movies when you have this thread to watch?

romualdillo

manga rivotra: Thank you!!!!

art128: Thank you!!!! Still working on the details.  :thumbsup:

vortext: Thank you!!! It's my favourite, too!!

Dantes: Thank you!!! It has a sign now, but it doesn't say exactly "La Policía"...  :D

Simcoug: Thank you!!!

A new little update, still some details missing...

Front side:

Roof perspective (I was tired of doing tiles):

Back side:

I hope you like it!!

JP Schriefer

Very good model you're doing.
Any news about those cute and wonderful houses? *_*

c.p.

Nice building and great detail work, as always &apls

Dantes

I think this letters be greek oder latin ? 
I read tasty "Paella"

The building looks great!