• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Looking for two things...help

Started by thekitin, April 18, 2014, 02:24:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thekitin

()what() I have been looking for weeks to find two things I came across in a city journal. Of course, the journal is from about 2005  :( I HOPE it is okay to upload these pictures...I apologize in advance if not,. I am pretty certain that the city journal is one jeronij made.. I am looking for these sea walls, and WHATEVER that is on the waterfall besides Peg's stream kit...It looks as if they are some rocks, embankment, walls or something of that nature, but it looks amazing..... Please help if you can!!

vortext

That waterfall cliff thingy is interesting indeed, I've actually never seen that before.   ???

As for the seawalls, pretty sure these are the ones you're looking for.
time flies like a bird
fruit flies like a banana

thekitin

:thumbsup: Yes!! Thank you! Those are it---Now to figure out how to get them... %wrd That is an interesting thingy on the waterfall isn't it?? Never seen it before or anything like it..... %confuso I guess nobody knows? Thanks again!

tvrcars

the water fall thingy is from PEG, I think that it comes with
http://www.simpeg.com/forum/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=432

As for the sea walls i can remember looking for them as well, the guy that done them NOB used to have a website with a lot of stuff on it, but it closed a while back. I translated the page and I as far as I can see the sea walls where never finished.

Shame I think that they look great, maybe someone else knows more but that all i could find out myself