• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

WELCOME TO THE UNITED SIMNATIONS ("The Borderless Region")

Started by Sim.Rico, April 05, 2014, 06:37:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sim.Rico

WELCOME TO THE UNITEDED SIMNATIONS....Here, you will receive the latest updates of events occurring in and around the USN Regions...Check Here FIRST To Get The News And Alerts As They Impact YOU in Your Region and Town.....

FOUR COUNTRIES STRONG! - FIFTEEN REGIONS AND GROWING!

FEATURING 
PEYTON PLACE
STEPFORD ISLAND
NEW TROY

Replies In This Presentation Episode:

Catty: Thank you Catty, it took me this long to catch on (thanks Franku). See comment reference "*" below

Jmsepe:  Emperor of TEIKO Thank guy!  SC4Devotians,  Jmsepe is the CEO of Industrial Illusion - Stepford Inc! Sponsor of This week's MD Episode!

Julio: Oh!  Thats what you meant... "all in one post!..I am kicking my self for not picking this up until now.  I tried to update yesterday  but couldn't stay logged in.  Thanks for the compliment on the MD Presentation Episode! See comment reference "*" below

CompDude787: Thank you too, for the pm clarification!  It clicked after i realized all were not saying make a "Multi-Quote"  reply once to all comments, but the guideline refers adding the replies into the original post, leaving the comment section  for MD Viewer replies and New Episode Releases.....I "knew" I couldn't find that "multi-quote" button  - ha!
See comment reference "*" below

FrankU:  WOW!  thank you FRANKU!  Thats one of the best compliments EVER!.  I have tried thinking of how to reply in the like, but you win!, I cant match that!I am glad you liked the presentation! It having rocked you off your sock!  just made my day!  Glad that the MD gave you good laughs and made your  day as well!   But i especially like the "what is it?" followed by the "bird/plane- just enough words to paint a thousand!

Now that makes it hard to follow up with a just-as-equal or more of the wow factor in the ext publishment, But here's what I will do to show appreciation for yours as well as Jullio and Catty's support,  There's a New and the FIRST college Campus on the planning table down at City Hall.   Guess where you come into the picture?

(Under Construction)

YUP!  You Now Have A University (Peyton Place's 2nd)
That Carries Your Name
As DEAN and Head Honcho On Campus!

You'll be featured in various MD Presentation Episodes when the storyline has reference to the university or events on campus.

* Your reply to this MD Presentation Episode has awarded you as an official owner of a business/service in Peyton Place!
More details provided later on the Business/Service type

catty

Welcome to the MD Boards

QuoteI Hope I am posting this in the right area.  How are Diaries tracked and updated here?

yes you are, but before your next post you may want to take a look at the "The SC4Devotion Mayors' Diary Section Rules" which you will find here

http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=5195.0

-catty

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?" DEATH thought about it. "CATS," he said eventually, "CATS ARE NICE.

jmsepe

SimRico! Good to see you here. I was planning to expand my CJ here but nah, nevermind, I can't handle dual host sites. I am happy to see your CJ flourishing!  :thumbsup:
Just wandering around like a teddy bear running around the garden. :P

"The greatest things in life are those that we have deemed unexpected yet are worth it."  - Anonymous

juliok102013

Good see you here too, SimRico, your MD is very good and like Catty say, it's right, but yeah, see the rules  "$Deal"$
And the update is in Reply, like you make a single post :thumbsup:

Quote from: jmsepe on April 06, 2014, 04:32:28 AM
I can't handle dual host sites.

I Have in four Sites :P

FrankU

OK, now please stop tHe discussion about how to upload etc. Will someone please make a remark about the presentation itself?

It rocked me off my socks! This is an extremely elaborate project and it made me laugh a lot. It is hard to say, really, what it is.

Is it a bird? Is it an airplane? No it's Sim.Rico telling the truth and nothing but the truth!

And it's worth wile looking at at any rate.

Peyton Place, the place to be!  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :D  ()what()  :o  ;D  &apls  :thumbsup:  &hlp

Sim.Rico

PEYTON PLACE
"Historic Landmark Moving Day In Peyton Place"

On Mobile Devices - Select "Desktop View"- Swipe Left Or Right To Change Scenes
("Click PIC" To Start Presentation)

Upcoming Episodes to include

THE MARY MAURINE MAYO INSTITUTE OF FINE ARTS

AND

benedict

Click on the banner to celebrate!

Sim.Rico

KPTN TV13 SPECIAL NEWS BULLETIN
"Stepford Region On Alert"

Upcoming Episodes to include

THE "STORM" STRIKES PEYTON PLACE

AND

benedict

I always like your images - very creative photo editing.
Click on the banner to celebrate!

romualdillo

Poor Peyton Place!!! Will they survive to this terrible (and funny) disaster????

Sim.Rico

@ROMAULDILLO!  hEH HEH WAIT TILL THE NEXT Presentation episode
@BENEDICT!  Thanks Benny  I am glad you like those.  Its fun using SC4 as the main scene and adding that 3rd dimension to the city scenes
@COMPDUDE787!  thanks You just helped me greatly!!!!

compdude787

Quote from: Sim.Rico on May 22, 2014, 06:47:52 PM
Thanks Romauldillo and Benny!  Hey guys, how do i control the size of the graphic pic used for the cover of this diary entry?  Its much too large.

Instead of just using the code [img]http://www.example.com/foo.jpg[/img] Put in the following: [img width=1024]http://www.example.com/foo.jpg[/img] That way, the image's width won't be more than 1024 pixels, which is the max width for images here on SC4D.
Check out my MD, United States of Simerica!
Last updated: March 5, 2017

My YouTube Channel

Sim.Rico

KPTN-TV 13 BREAKING NEWS!
"Super Storm ALFONZ Makes Landfall!"

THIS IS NOT A TEST....THIS IS THE EMERGENCY BROADCASTING SYSTEM....THE SMA ISSUES A RED ALERT FOR ALL COUNTIES IN STEPFORD REGION....LOCK ALL DOORS....GO TO YOUR SHELTERS...THEY ARE COMING...THEY AR FALLING FROM THE SKY...THEY SMELL YOUR FEAR...THEY ARE FAST...ALL REGIONS HAVE BEEN PLACED ON RED ALERT........................THIS IS NOT A TEST....THIS IS THE EMERGENCY BROADCASTING SYSTEM....THE SMA ISSUES A RED ALERT FOR ALL COUNTIES IN STEPFORD REGION....LOCK ALL DOORS....GO TO YOUR SHELTERS...THEY ARE COMING...THEY AR FALLING FROM THE SKY...THEY SMELL YOUR FEAR...THEY ARE FAST...ALL REGIONS HAVE BEEN PLACED ON RED ALERT.............................................................THIS IS A KPTN-TV13 WEATHER UPDATE.....THE "STORM" STRIKES STEPFORD ISLAND! LANDFALL 05/18/1957...13,000 STRANDED IN JERICHO, ARCADIA AND CASPER CRICK TAKEN TO SMA COMPOUND.....................................................................................THIS IS A KPTN-TV13 WEATHER UPDATE.....THE "STORM" STRIKES STEPFORD ISLAND! LANDFALL 05/18/1957...13,000 STRANDED IN JERICHO, ARCADIA AND CASPER CRICK TAKEN TO SMA COMPOUND...............................................................................THIS IS A KPTN-TV13 WEATHER UPDATE.....THE "STORM" STRIKES STEPFORD ISLAND! LANDFALL 05/18/1957...13,000 STRANDED IN JERICHO, ARCADIA AND CASPER CRICK TAKEN TO SMA COMPOUND......................

Upcoming Episodes will debut new businesses Opening in Peyton Place for

1. Frank U
2.  Cattyshack
3.  Romauldillo's
4.  Benny & The Jets
5.  CompDude787

@Romauldill:  Hi Romano!  Updates coming soon!
@Bipin:  Thanks Bipin The Great!, Ole Buddy!

romualdillo

When will we get any news about the storm? I've been locked at home for days since I read your last post and that's driving me mad!!!! Great coverage btw!!!  :P

What kind of business I'm going to open?? :D

Bipin

Sim.Rico

@Romuaidillo:  Thanks Romano!  I plan to post updates soon!  I am sorry to just read and missed your message all this time!
@BipinTheGreat!...Thanks oleBuddy!!!

Sim.Rico

KPTN TV13 SPECIAL REPORT
"Night Of The Werewolf!"
KPTN-TV13 NEWSBREAK...SIMGRAMMY'S MOVES TO SC4DEVOTION!  STAY TUNED FOR THIS FALL'S UPCOMING NOMINEES!...PEYTON PLICE RELEASE INFO ON FIVE MISSING PEYTON VALLEY HIGH STUDENTS!...LOCAL AREA ON WEREWOLF ALERT!!!...SIGHTINGS ON INSPIRATION POINT AND SPOOKIETOOTH DRIVE-IN!....TEDDYLAND POLICE JOIN IN THE SEARCH EFFORTS...PEYTON PLACE PRESS UPDATES ON LOCALS ORGANIZING TO HELP IN SEARCH....THIS AND MORE IN TODAYH'S NEWS BREAK!!!.....

Upcoming Episodes will debut new businesses Opening in Peyton Place for

1. Frank U
2.  Cattyshack
3.  Romauldillo's
4.  Benny & The Jets
5.  CompDude787

@Romauldill:  Hi Romano!  Updates coming soon!
@Bipin:  Thanks Bipin The Great!, Ole Buddy!
@FrankU:  Thank You!  I have always appreciated your enjoying the lives of the Peytans and Stepfor Islanders!   They too appreciate you!
@TitanicBuff:   Thank you big guy!  I appreciate that compliment!

KPTN-TV  13 SimPublic Announcement:  Mayor Diaries  Peyton Place,   Stepford Island, New Troy and other cities will now be released under their associated regional Diary "The United SimNations"  where each week KPTN TV13 takes you on location in the city where current events are unfolding!

FrankU

titanicbuff

Looks like I may have to spread more USN stuff here as well- Looking great- 5/5+1
I have struck an iceberg and Sank
Titanicbuff
Visit my website at: http://simcitybuffs.icyboards.net/
RTMT Team Member
NAM Associate

Sim.Rico

FOUR COUNTRIES STRONG! - SEVENTEEN REGIONS AND GROWING!
FEATURING STEPFORD ISLAND
"KPTN-TV13 SPECIAL REPORT"
KPTN-TV13 NEWSBREAK....Police Departments from Peyton Place, Stepford and Assistance from Teddy City PD Locates Missing Teens Under Ground In The Old Talbott Family Plot At An Abandoned Simetery..."The Teens Are Safe - Said Mayor Van DeCamp of Stepford Island"...KPTN TV13's Celeste Celestine Credited For Trailing Leads In the Case...USN Sends Excavation Equipment Aid To the Site - Implicating An Exhuming In Progress...(In Other News:  S I M G R A M M I E S MOVES TO SC4D!!!  Stay Tuned For More Information As The Annual Event Draws Close!   Nominate YOUR Favorite Mayors , Cities and Events!  Ballots Open Six Months Before The BIG EVENT! Entertainer BARBARA SIM STREISAND Has Signed As Host!)......*******This Is The United SimNations!!!.....We Are A Collaborated Interactive SimCity4 Region Of Regions That Has No Borders!....Welcomes New Co Founder NETO DARI!******(This  MAYOR'S DIARY Updated Weekly.  This 08/14/1954 Update Due to Scheduling Conflict For The Upcoming Weekly Cycle.)

USN ARCHIVES
Click HERE for This Week's In-Game Cover Pic

Upcoming Episodes will debut new businesses Opening in a USN Regional City Near YOU!

1. Frank U(niversity)
2.  Cattyshack (Nuff Said)
3.  Romauldillo's Italiano Ristorante
4.  Benny & The Jets
5.  CompDudeUSA Telegram Services
6. TitanicBuffs Luxury Cruize Line
7.  The BIPIN Monument
8.  JMouse Mortgages Coming SOON!

@TitanicBuff:  LOL McGruff was on duty!  Woofie is scared of canine!
@JmouseThank You SO much!  I am glad you appreciate my work! that means a lot!
(In-Game Construction of I-20 East West Corridor expansion Coming Up!)

KPTN-TV  13 SimPublic Announcement:  Mayor Diaries  Peyton Place,   Stepford Island, New Troy and other cities will now be released under their associated regional Diary "The United SimNations"  where each week KPTN TV13 takes you on location in the city where current events are unfolding!