• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Coast of Sicinia/3 Porto Bello

Started by samu64, March 23, 2014, 02:53:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

samu64

After some time of my career in SC4 I decided to publish my first book on devotion.
I have seen incredible diaries sometimes more beautiful than reality itself.
And I realized that to get a fantastic result you have to take care of even the smallest detail. I think this task is fulfilled by mmp that remove the feature "squared" to the game.
I adopted the Mediterranean style, typical of my area, I believe that one of the most fascinating, even if the creations are still rather scarce.
I thank many people including the semesters Girafe, cp, jeronij and many others with their creations they made me go ahead and Yan and Badsim believe that the best among their diaries.
For now I only have two photos
I hope you enjoy them.

Shroud

kelis

Great start !! I can't wait to see more pictures  :thumbsup:
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

vortext

Wow, you certainly got the mmp detailing nailed! Very nice village, I'm looking forward to some close-ups!  :thumbsup:
time flies like a bird
fruit flies like a banana

Kergelen

Great and nice start!

Looking forward to more med pictures and good to see you here :thumbsup:

Links to SC4 websites

Gugu3

Great start!lovely pictures...which city are you from in Italy?I suppose somewhere sunny in the south $%Grinno$%
Cheers
Guglielmo

eugenelavery

A very strong start here.

benedict

A strong and beautiful start indeed - and you're straight in at number one on Ben's Top Ten this week - congratulations.
Click on the banner to celebrate!

APSMS

Congrats on being #1 on the top ten.

This is a very nice update, and I really like your coastlines.

Only one suggestion, perhaps for when you take pictures you could turn the shadows on? This usually for me is the only thing that really alerts me that the picture has something off about it (and I usually don't know why at first, just that something is off).

I really like your work underwater as well. I'm not nearly patient enough to accomplish that.
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

My Mayor Diary San Diego: A Reinterpretation

Gugu3

Excellent update!great pictures! &apls

Shroud

These pictures are amazingly good. Such talent!

:thumbsup:

juliok102013

I'm seeing a new Corsica :thumbsup:

Very good

vortext

Yes I concur with juliok102013, in terms of landscape detailing this is excellent! &apls

However, some city details bother me a bit. For example the large corner building in the first pic has a gate which leads straight to a cliff. And in general I feel the buildings are a tad too large for the city size. You might want to look at namspopof proppacks (1,2,3) as his smaller houses might suit your settings better.

That said, the natural vistas are stunning. The beaches make me long for holiday! :thumbsup:
time flies like a bird
fruit flies like a banana

Gugu3

Beautiful!!!!very nice pictures again...hope to see some more soon :thumbsup:

compdude787

Looks pretty good! :thumbsup: But how are the boats on the right side of the marina supposed to get out of there? It looks like they're boxed in by the rocks.
Check out my MD, United States of Simerica!
Last updated: March 5, 2017

My YouTube Channel

art128

Just realized I've never commented your MD before... Well what a splendid couple of works you've done here. You seem to manage the rural Mediterranean style quite well. :)
The little walkway with cafes and restaurant just in front of the marine is beautiful.
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

juliok102013

I love the last photo  &apls

Your work is amazing  :D

deora

Ahhhrgh,my eyes...can`t find my eyes anymore.They must have fallen out of their sockets because of all this mediterran awesomeness.Your attention for details makes me speechless and on one side brings back many memories when i was on vacation with my family and also wants me to go on vacation immediatly.
Your MMPing Skills are really outstanding and i really don`t want to know how long you have been working on this.
Great work,can`t wait to see more.

jacqulina

wow awesome work excellent detail  &apls &apls

Gugu3