• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

SFBT: The Santa's Workshop of SC4

Started by threestooges, November 30, 2013, 10:38:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

threestooges

As has almost become tradition, the SFBT team, as we understand, has a few projects in the works, so what better way to put them in the limelight than by giving them a thread here to post their work and releases for this month? If you're not familiar with them, you can also check out their development board here.

FrankU

So their traditional Weihnachtskalender is replaced by this?
Let's see what they come up with!

Andreas

Although SimCity 4 is almost 11 years old now, there are still quite a few fans out there which stick to the game. In the past few years, the SimForum BAT Team (SFBT) released an number of new BATs and lots. We want to hold up this tradition and put some nice downloads together again over tne next few weeks.

We were digging deep in the archives and found one or another jewel that hasn't been released so far, but there are a few BATs as well. For the 1st advent sunday, we want to start with a beautiful carousel that has been created by rambuckel. The upload just arrived at the LEX, and hopefully, I didn't screw up with the new system (I still have to check how to add the depencencies properly and such). Have fun! :)

Andreas

noahclem

Great to see SFBT's great December traditions continue &dance  Theresa's carousel is an excellent way to start it off  &apls &apls

A happy Advent season to the SFBT and SC4D!!!

Swordmaster

Great! That's a very nice BAT that comes in handy in more than one occasion.

Welcome back Andreas!

Cheers
Willy

sunv123

Wonderful! Can't wait to start using it! :thumbsup:

Congratulations on the OSITM SFBT!

&apls
Provo, a city apart Updated July 4.

art128

Nice to see SFBT here again this year. :)

What a wonderful first upload!
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Terring7

What a nice carousel :)
I'm curious to see what else is in your bag ;D
"The wisest men follow their own direction" Euripides
The Choice is Ours
---
Simtropolis Moderator here. Can I help? Oh, and you can call me Elias (my real name) if you wish.

weixc812

It's so great to see SFBT, such an old and marvelous BAT brand, presenting us new surprise again. :thumbsup:
Welcome to ALFERRID(UPDATE 5-District C)
And my other pics at SimCityChina:click here

vortext

So this is tradition now?!  :D

Can't complain though, last year brought fantastic presents and judging by the carousel, this year will be good too!  :thumbsup:
time flies like a bird
fruit flies like a banana

rooker1

Great to see SFBT in OSITM at this time of year again. Great for us that is!!

Robin
Call me Robin, please.

Andreas

Thanks guys, much appreciated. :)

December 6th is St. Nikolaus day in Germany, and small and big children get a little surprise. Therefore, the LEX also offers yet another little surprise for you, the Munich Propylaea by peterycristi. :)

Andreas

vortext

Dank u Sinterklaasje!  ;D

'Thank you St. Nikolaus' from a Dutch children song. And yes, I sang it just now. ;)
time flies like a bird
fruit flies like a banana

Swordmaster

Quote from: vortext on December 06, 2013, 09:08:51 AM
Dank u Sinterklaasje!  ;D

'Thank you St. Nikolaus' from a Dutch children song. And yes, I sang it just now. ;)

I'm gonna sing along :D

Thanks Peter & Andreas.

Cheers
Willy

art128

Nice!

The best part is that you included a roundabout version. :)
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Andreas

A little late, but still in time for the evening hours of the second advent sunday, here's another new download. This time, it's an addition to the Paris Set: Avenue Bosquet 10 by N1_2888, with four different lots in total (each one 1x1 and one 1x2 lot by N1_2888, and two alternative lots with the same size by der Gammler).

Andreas

mrbisonm

Ho Ho Ho.....Advent Kalender is back! Oh just Great! Love everything already, Thanks ya all!!!

Fred

....Uploading the MFP 1.... (.........Finishing the MFP1)

agunter999

Removed sig, as it linked to a site that promotes unauthorized "modpacks" (see #10 on Site Rules). -Admin

noahclem

Thanks for the last two releases  &apls  Great work by the SFBT as always!

Andreas

Another week has passed, so here's a new surprise for you, the Westerheversand lighthouse, BATted by IGC, for which I created several lots, one that looks just like the original, including the lighthouse guard homes, a space-efficient 1x1 lot, and a mod that replaces the original Maxis lighthouse.

Andreas