• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Hypermarket in Europe

Started by pierrebaptiste, November 15, 2013, 11:22:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pierrebaptiste

Hello ,

I propose a new project . It's the "hypermarket in Europe".

Carrefour in France , Spain , Belgium
Auchan in France , Alcampo in Spain and Awah in Russia
Leclerc in Andorre and France
Cora in Belgium and France
Hyper in France
Konsum in Eastern Europe
Jumbo in Portugal

I'm the creator of Géant  : http://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/26475-hypermarket-geant/

So to create all brand I propose to use this base of store of Heblem with his permition if it's possible : http://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/26210-hbs-target-supercenter/

Thanks for your help  :thumbsup:

APSMS

You should be able to use it as long you list his stuff as a dependency. You can't re-upload it as part of your own work.
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

My Mayor Diary San Diego: A Reinterpretation

pierrebaptiste

I can re upload my own work , but the store of Heblem is better than mine !

Indiana Joe

It sounds like you are proposing to use the model Heblem created, and change it a little bit to create a series of stores.

You would need his permission to do this.  He is relatively inactive these days, but hopefully someone knows how to contact him.  I agree with APSMS though; you should really try to make your own model from scratch.  It's okay to mimic Heblem's work without permission as long as you make it yourself.

noahclem

Quite an interesting project for European players. Depending on the size of the buildings LODs you may be able to make props of the signs for the different markets you like and have them cover the Target sign--and then just require the original model as a dependency. However, if that doesn't work you're best bet is probably to get the model files from Heblem and his permission to edit and upload them. I spoke with him in a few months ago via Simtropolis private message about something a little bit similar I was hoping to do with another of his BATs and he was very helpful. If you can't accomplish your goal with a prop than I'd recommend contacting him that way--in my experience he answers PMs faster than I do  :D

pierrebaptiste

Hello

Are you interested to rebuild an hypermarket ?

For exemple I propose my project in download and you transform this .

You can rebuild an hypermarket Alcampo , AwaH or Inter Marché Hyper  :thumbsup: