• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Kaysland

Started by City Planner, August 29, 2013, 09:17:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

noahclem

Those are some really excellent shoreline pictures  &apls

City Planner

Good day everyone,  Thank you  for your replies.
Quote from: art128 on July 13, 2014, 01:22:51 AM
Nice looking beach!
Thanks.

Quote from: noahclem on July 15, 2014, 06:31:58 PM
Those are some really excellent shoreline pictures  &apls

Thank you.

Quote from: benedict on July 15, 2014, 05:04:44 PM
Excellent work as always.
Thanks, I appreciate it.

This is a quick weekend update.  The town is pretty much done except for a few things here and there. But here is a full map view.

Thank you in advance for your feedback.

vortext

Very nice town, great mmp-ing!  :thumbsup:

Once it's finished I'd love to see a couple of mosaics!  ;D ;)

time flies like a bird
fruit flies like a banana

Jmouse

Back before I knew any better, I turned up my nose at lotting. Why use someone else's stuff when you can make your own, so I turned away and started learning how to BAT. But the work I'm seeing you do is great, and you make me wish I had learned something about lot making.

I think I would be safe in saying this last update is my favorite. You are very good at creating beautiful beaches.

jmsepe

Awesome work. The flora is well represented. :)
Just wandering around like a teddy bear running around the garden. :P

"The greatest things in life are those that we have deemed unexpected yet are worth it."  - Anonymous

catty

I could say lots of things about your last two pictures, but I can sum them up in five words

they look like real pictures

&apls
I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?" DEATH thought about it. "CATS," he said eventually, "CATS ARE NICE.

City Planner

Thank you everyone for your kind comments.  Its been a long time since I have been on here. I just got back into the groove of playing again.  Today I am going to do a quick update of a storage warehouse that I lotted up.  I will just go through the steps I used to create then plop the storage units.

First I lot all the pieces of the lot.  This warehouse is going to be divided into 3 pieces.  The front office, the storage units and the signs. So here we go...

Step 1)   Create Office

Step 2)   Create Sign

Step 3)  Create storage houses in back

Now we bring them into the game and decorate around the lot.

Thanks for looking... Have a great Weekend!!

Themistokles

Such two excellent lots, they fit absolutely seamlessly with each other and the surrounding nature. A pleasure to read, as always. &apls
Come join me on a hike to St Edmea!

Latest update: 7

"In the end, our society will be defined not only by what we create, but by what we refuse to destroy." - John Sawhill

noahclem

Nice lotting--fits the area perfectly  &apls

City Planner

Good day Everyone, I'm back on the grid again!!

Quote from: Themistokles on February 21, 2015, 01:51:42 AM
Such two excellent lots, they fit absolutely seamlessly with each other and the surrounding nature. A pleasure to read, as always. &apls

Thank you Themistokles,  my goal it to make everthing seamless

Quote from: noahclem on February 21, 2015, 02:01:19 AM
Nice lotting--fits the area perfectly  &apls

Thanks Noahclem

First I wanted to show a few updated close ups of a mixed wealth street I finished up.  All the residentials lots were controlled growable lots and they function perfectly with no abandonment.

I added Power Lines to the Town. 

Now, we are leaving Sanderson and heading out into the country... Quick teaser.. Can anybody spot the bears?

Thanks for looking!!

Fasan

Super great pictures. I like very much. :thumbsup:

Dantes

Normally I do not American design and architecture in rural, suburban areas. Your masterpiece convinced. Ingenious design of urban development!

kelis

Good job !! I like to see the people working with the lot editor  :thumbsup:
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

Gugu3

art128

Great update. I like how all the MMPs fit with the offices and houses.
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

romualdillo

noahclem

Awesome lots--they give your neighborhoods a lovely look. Love all the details surrounding them too  &apls

Kergelen

Nice lots and MMPing.
I like a lot the playground &apls

Links to SC4 websites

City Planner

Quote from: Fasan on February 22, 2015, 01:57:56 PM
Super great pictures. I like very much. :thumbsup:

Thank you
Quote from: Dantes on February 22, 2015, 05:21:37 PM
Normally I do not American design and architecture in rural, suburban areas. Your masterpiece convinced. Ingenious design of urban development!
Thank you. I appreciate it

Quote from: kelis on February 23, 2015, 10:44:36 AM
Good job !! I like to see the people working with the lot editor  :thumbsup:
Yes the lot editor is my best friend

Quote from: Gugu3 on February 24, 2015, 04:24:07 AM
Really good :thumbsup:
Thanks

Quote from: art128 on February 24, 2015, 04:59:33 AM
Great update. I like how all the MMPs fit with the offices and houses.
Thanks, MMPs always spices the scene up.

Quote from: romualdillo on February 24, 2015, 06:26:53 AM
Great work!!!  :thumbsup:
Thank you

Quote from: noahclem on February 24, 2015, 11:09:03 AM
Awesome lots--they give your neighborhoods a lovely look. Love all the details surrounding them too  &apls
Thank you.  I try to take time with each lot and space on the map

Quote from: Kergelen on February 24, 2015, 01:39:48 PM
Nice lots and MMPing.
I like a lot the playground &apls
Thanks.  Yes the playground.  That was one of my first attempts.  There will definitely be more to come.

Thank you everyone for looking.  Here is a quick update. I hope 2 pictures is enough to keep you entertained.  These 2 pictures are at the the south end of the town's city limits.  Also you can see the run down water tower in the distance.  The town gets its water from a neighboring city now.  Its kinda hard to see the power lines but they are there in the dirt area.

This is a closeup of the rundown tower.  It used to supply the towns water but with the recent neighboring deal it is just a landmark seen from the road when entering town.

kbieniu7

Well, the previous posters are right. Your MMP is awesome. So detailed, so mixed and so... organic, I'd say. Very high level of reality!  :thumbsup: Looks like really, it was before and then you've started to create the town.
Thank you for visiting Kolbrów, and for being for last ten years!