• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

NYBT's May 2013 OSITM

Started by rooker1, May 01, 2013, 02:55:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rooker1

This month we will follow a very well established team, The NYBT.  They have been around for years making some of the best BATs we've seen and even to this day making models for realistic cities using the DarkNite modd.  With the talent on this team I'm sure we are in for a very special month.
Help me welcome The NYBT Team! &apls

Congrats from The SC4D Staff!
Call me Robin, please.

metarvo

Congrats NYBT Team!   :thumbsup:  I'm sure there will be some good work going on.
Find my power line BAT thread here.
Check out the Noro Cooperative.  What are you waiting for?  It even has electricity.
Want more? Try here.  For even more electrical goodies, look here.
Here are some rural power lines.

noahclem

Congratulations NYBT! As a big fan I'm very excited to follow you here this month!

Aaron Graham

785 park Avenue

Okay, I have added some of the textures to give you guys a look of what it looks like. I still have more to do but I looking to be finished soon, so I can make the other versions of this building. :)

-Simcity4fan12/Sgt Pepper -Kryptowhite -Jumpthefence -beutelschlurf -Hanson784 -Gwail -Don Miguel -Seraf -Kelistmac -Glenni -Aaron Graham -Vlasky -PBGV103 -Darknono35 -Evillions -lucky7- Parisian- Jackreid -GuerrilaWarfare -Sim Fox -un1 -Heblem -AlexandrosB13 -Anotn -SimHoTToDDy

art128

Congratulation NYBT!

Hope to see more of you guys around here. ;)

Nice work on 785 park Avenue, Aaron!
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Swordmaster

Wonderful Aaron! And congrats folks.

Cheers
Willy

rooker1

As always Aaron, fantastic model!!

Robin
Call me Robin, please.

metarvo

With buildings like this, it's easy to see how NYBT got into OSITM.  Not only are you making residential high-rises which are spectacular in their own right, but you also think to include variants to spice things up.  Good work, Aaron!
Check out the Noro Cooperative.  What are you waiting for?  It even has electricity.

mattb325

Well deserved, Aaron!

Your modelling skills are absolutely top-notch!  :thumbsup: &apls

art128

Quote from: mattb325 on May 01, 2013, 05:14:08 PM
Well deserved, Aaron!

Not only Aaron, Matt. :P But the whole New-York Bat Team... Despite being a little silent over there... :P
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Vlasky

First of all guys, on behalf of NYBT thank you for this honor. Being OSITM means a lot to us and we appreciate it.
Second thing I'd like to say is that we, the NYBT have prepared for you and OSITM quite a few surprises and premiers, so stay tuned.
We also plan to finish the month of May with a big bang here ;)
And altho maybe silent, you know what they say, under silence, hundred devils lurk (:P you might not know that one, but it's a quite common saying here :P )

So I've posted a lot about this BAT here and at St, and I'll post my progress renders now. Inch by inch this BAT is getting towards finishing line :P

I resized your image...click fot full size. - Robin
My Thread - Vlasky going global BATs - http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15573.0

Swordmaster

You make it look easy sir. Very good. Curious as to what textures we'll see.

Cheers
Willy

metarvo

The building looks like it has a lot of character, even at this stage of construction.  Nice work, Vlasky!  :thumbsup:

rooker1

Great model Vlasky.
And I love big bangs....I'll be following this thread closely.

Robin
Call me Robin, please.

noahclem

Awesome work Aaron and it's nice to see a bit of progress on that beautiful building Vlasky  &apls  I like the saying :D

Aaron Graham

Thank you guys!!! :D

The building looks great Vlasky. :D

785 Park Avenue

Here's another update, I'm still working on the back of the building. I still have to work on the ac units and some other things and I can move to the next stage. :D

Edit: Here's what the variations will look like. :D

-Simcity4fan12/Sgt Pepper -Kryptowhite -Jumpthefence -beutelschlurf -Hanson784 -Gwail -Don Miguel -Seraf -Kelistmac -Glenni -Aaron Graham -Vlasky -PBGV103 -Darknono35 -Evillions -lucky7- Parisian- Jackreid -GuerrilaWarfare -Sim Fox -un1 -Heblem -AlexandrosB13 -Anotn -SimHoTToDDy

Swordmaster

Beautiful! Love every bit of it.

Cheers
Willy

Jmouse

There's some amazing BATting going on in here. To Aaron, Vlasky and the rest of the team, congratulations on a well-deserved month in OSITM. :)

noahclem

Truly a beautiful building, all the better for the various color variations  :o

sunv123

Wow, it sure is a beauty. The dark brick one looks the best to me but all of them look amazing! :thumbsup:

Vlasky, that building.... :o Can't wait to see what it looks like with the textures.

And congrats, NYBT! You guys surely deserved this spotlight! &apls
Provo, a city apart Updated July 4.