• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Where can I find these sea walls?

Started by eugenelavery, May 22, 2012, 07:07:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eugenelavery

I am looking for these sea walls/steps.  Any help is greatly appreciated.

4arta

Feel Italy, Enjoy Mediterranean beach and burn your skin   ::)

eugenelavery

Thanks for your help.  I seem to missing base textures though.  Is there a particular dependency I should have?

NCGAIO

Quote from: eugenelavery on May 25, 2012, 09:05:01 PM
Thanks for your help.  I seem to missing base textures though.  Is there a particular dependency I should have?

:thumbsup:In the same link look for the  under "OTHER" and see on SEAWALL SETS.

IceReaver

I have downloaded both sets and I still seem to be missing a dependency of some sort.  I still have no base textures at all just transparent terrain underneath

FrankU

I am quite certain you need the dependency file Ftexture.dat.
To make it more complex: there are, as far as I have experienced, several versions of this file. The one I have is 893 kB. I think this is the largest and latest one.
And to make it even more complex: I don't know where to find it, except on my HD, of course.
I'll take a look, maybe I can help you.

Sunset_baby

Only place I've seen the Ftexture recently is on ScChina ---> http://www.simcity.cn/attachment.php?aid=186011&down=1
(need to be registered/logged in for the link to work)

IceReaver

Quote from: Sunset_baby on May 26, 2012, 09:55:37 AM
Only place I've seen the Ftexture recently is on ScChina ---> http://www.simcity.cn/attachment.php?aid=186011&down=1
(need to be registered/logged in for the link to work)

Thank you for your help.  Took me a little while to figure out how to register to the site but I finally figured it out.  Downloaded the file and everything works fine now.  So if anyone else is having problems with the textures this is the file you need to fix it.  Thank you again for all your help.