• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Tulep ONLY mod is upside down!!

Started by tulane633, April 25, 2012, 06:06:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tulane633

%confuso
Hlep i downloaded this mod off simtropolis recently so that i could change the texture of turning lanes to feature ONLY turning lanes to denote that traffic can only turn in the direction indicated. However once i installed the plugin and played my city  &hlp my turning lane mod became upside down and seemed to spell YLNO but upside down as well!  %wrd  my NAM is LHD as i live in UK  ;D but im unsure if this mod is RHD and incompatable anyone else having issues with the TULEP "ONLY" mod? Any suggestions thanks &hlp

jondor

Because of the way those pieces are designed, that is perfectly normal.  A separate LHD set would have to be produced.
All new animated railroad crossing props for networks of all sizes! (Phase 1 complete)--> http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=13209

Mostly writing pony stories on FimFiction.net, but Cities: Skylines is my new best friend.  Anything and everything I made for SimCity 4 is fair game for use and distribution.

jdenm8

That mod is RHD-Only and cosmetically incompatible with LHD installations because of what you're seeing.

They will function perfectly fine, they'll just look strange.

"We're making SimCity, not some dopey casual game." -Ocean Quigley

tulane633

Thanks - hopefully a LHD version maybe developed in the future- i guess a lot of people in the UK with a LHD who downloaded will be seeing this upside down too ::)