• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Problems with automatic translation

Started by NCGAIO, December 16, 2011, 03:09:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NCGAIO

"$Deal"$ hi .. My little problem is with the automatic translation by chrome. As everyone knows the translation happens automatically by the browser the loss of formatting the page which makes it difficult to follow the reading.

I usually solve this by copying and pasting the address into Google's translation page which returns the translated page properly maintained and formatting.

I do the same thing to read the Devotion ... the problem and the section tutotiais ... Here again appears the login screen but when I make the initial page is displayed in English. If you require translation then returns to the login page. If I navigate to the English section of the tutorials and then ask for the translation of the page again appears the login page and back to the beginning.

I know the Tutorials section and only to registered and that is why they ask you if there was a way to configure the translation offers services to make it possible to read the page through google translation in other sections as I do .... Thanks "