• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

NAM overpass model

Started by Nanami, November 10, 2011, 03:47:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nanami

Well I think the new one pretty nice but it isn't fit with my city.
is there any way to revert into the old model?

also if I using ML overpass model it would be like this:

is there anyway to prevent it?

any help would be appreciated.  :)

MandelSoft

No there isn't any way to prevent that. ML's Overpasses are incompatible with the new NAM.
Lurk mode: ACTIVE

DAB_City

That would be a good idea, having the option to revert to the older model...   "$Deal"$
Hello SimCity Devotees! If you want to find out more about me, why not visit my profile? Free drinks and biscuits, if that would tempt anyone ;)

http://www.simtropolis.com/forum/user/360022-dab-city/

Tarkus

The problem is that the entire way the models are referenced on the Avenues was changed.  We have no plans to support the old NAM models and while we generally try to avoid breaking 3rd-party cosmetic mods like this, there really wasn't a way around it.  It's up to the creator of the mod to update it to comply with NAM Version 30.

-Alex

SCWTC4

i think you have 2 options:

-wait for an update from ML
-unistall ML overpass model for the avenue and use 2 one-way overpasses, i've seen some pictures here in SCD that shows that glitch only for the avenue model.
me and my (clever) friend..
f: "everytime i play SC4 riots erupts, they even blow up a bridge"
m: "do you ever consider the possibility of putting around some police stations?" (joking)
f: "you're right..."
m:

Nanami

tnx for the info! I'll try to not using the avenue model.. since the OWR model isn't have any problem. :)

Shark7

It takes a little more work, and a little more space, but I tend to build over-passes manually with a sloped up 'dirt ramp' which is how they are where I live.  To me, they look a lot nicer.

You need a set of hole digging/terrain raising lots to do it though.

Granted I live in very rural area where space is abundant.