• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Road and Avenue Exit ramp puzzle pieces

Started by Augmentationist, October 02, 2011, 08:52:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Augmentationist

Still being new to RHW, I haven't had any luck finding the pieces necessary to create road and avenue exit ramps for some reason.

I will either get this for roads...

or on the avenue version I will find what looks correct but, the green paths will not line up, will it work if the green paths don't line up.

Tarkus

First off, it looks like you have two of the four the Ground-to-Elevated MIS Ramp transitions facing the wrong direction--just match up the yellow lines.  There should be arrows pointing the direction the transitions are going.

As far as the intersections between the Elevated MIS ramps and the Elevated Roads, they're under the Road/MIS Interface pieces button (the same button where you got the Road-over-RHW-6S pieces)--just continue TABing through and they're toward the end (try Shift-TAB to go backwards through the TAB Loop to get to them quicker).

-Alex

jdenm8

You also appear to have used ERHW-2 for the overpass instead of the Road Viaduct pieces. While that will still work, it's not exactly the intent.

"We're making SimCity, not some dopey casual game." -Ocean Quigley

Augmentationist

Quote from: Augmentationist on October 02, 2011, 08:52:12 PM
Still being new to RHW, I haven't had any luck finding the pieces necessary to create road and avenue exit ramps for some reason.

I will either get this for roads...
I've posted the wrong picture so don't worry about the yellow lines not matching up and the green arrows facing the wrong way thanks for the help guys