• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Alba Ceann mu Dheas - Update - January 26th 2014

Started by rambuckel, October 01, 2011, 11:12:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

noahclem

A Merry Christmas to you and Alba  :wings:

Excellent work with the Christmas-themed update. I hope I can make one half as good  :thumbsup:

Schulmanator

Delightful! And a wonderful holiday to you too!
See the all-new National Capital Region!:http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15118.0

sunv123

It's that time again! A great holiday greeting from the course in Alba. :wings:

I love it, I really do, there's a poem to go with it, which is very nice and a joyful round of pics. I love it. &bis&&blush

I really hope that the Mr. Claus balloon isn't photo-shopped....... ;)
Provo, a city apart Updated July 4.

mrbisonm

Merry Christmas to you too and your MD, Frohe Weinachten und einen Guten Rutsch ins Neue Jahr ;)

Fred

....Uploading the MFP 1.... (.........Finishing the MFP1)

rambuckel

I wish you all a great, happy and successful year 2013!!!

_

_

_

_

_

_

_

_

_

Angels can fly because they don't take themselves too serious!

Dantes

Happy new year to you again  :) I love this exellent-classic style of this House  :)

Schulmanator

See the all-new National Capital Region!:http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15118.0

Swordmaster

Happy New Year! Nice pictures, too. Is this a new house?

Cheers
Willy

rambuckel

@Dantes, Schulmanator, Swordmaster: Thanks a lot :)

Here's the final part of "Alba's little Riding Special" which will deal with EVENTING. Next update will be a totally new location. I'm not sure what it will be yet, but I'm sure it will be something different ;)

_

¬_

_

_

_

_

_

_

_

_

_

_

_

_

_

_

Slàn leat!

benedict

That is just fantastic. The jumpers are very well done - what a cool course, too. And in addition to that, some history lesson. Great stuff as always.
Click on the banner to celebrate!

noahclem

Wow, just awesome work on these last two  &apls &apls   I love all the different BATs for the show and especially that house (I assume it's yours?). A belated but very sincere happy new year to you! It's a real pleasure to learn so much about equestrianism and its history as part of enjoying Alba. I'm very curious what the new direction you'll be taking things is and will be awaiting it eagerly :)

wallasey

Stunning update there! Showing off a fine tradition too!

Dantes

The horse show has great style.  :thumbsup: Very impressive and very English culture.  :satisfied: Again fantastic what you've conjured.

Swordmaster

Thanks for the great explanation, Theresa. It's (slowly) starting to make sense to me. Once again these props are amazing, as is your way with flora. That first picture is truly something to hang on a wall.

(You didn't answer my question from last update, maybe if you have some time: I'm quite curious whether that house by the lighthouse is a new one made by you or available somewhere.)

Cheers
Willy

rambuckel

@benedict: Thanks a lot!  :)

@noah: Thanks a lot as well!  :) I'm working on the upload of that white house. I already nightlighted it so I'll have to render it and then the lotting and modding has to be done. But I think this will be in foreseeable time as well.

@wallasay, Dantes: Thank you very much!  :)

@Swordmaster: Thanks a lot!  :)As you can read in the reply for Noah, the upload of that little white house is already in preparation. So stay tuned. 

I'm totally tired of winter. I desperately need spring and better weather! So we'll make a leap in time to may 2013.

Storm "Theresa" has caused fatal damages to parts of the Galloway Forest north of Newton Stewart.

The news was spread scotlandwide, ...

... even in a lurid tabloid rag: 

A team of scientists took these pictures from a helicopter:

_

_

_

_

_

And this is a little collector card I found in a shop in Newton Stewart:

Slàn leat!

noahclem

Beautiful pictures of the woods and cleanup &apls  And I hope they figure out if something suspicious is going on--like aliens  &hlp  And great newscast footage  :D

nbvc

Girafe

The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

Swordmaster

I just got soaked in ice rain on the ride home (bike ride), so I definitely join you in anticipating the end of winter.

Nice work again! And thanks for giving me hopes for the White House. I mean, white house. ;)

Cheers
Willy

rambuckel

@noah: Thanks a lot! Actually the scientists have found a solution to the mystery ;)
@nbvc, girafe: Thank you! It's not too hard to create nice scenes with good props :)
@Swordmaster: Thanks a lot! The white house is ready in BAT. It'll hopefully be rendered and lottet within the next two weeks.

Biologists have found out, that not aliens were responsible for the mysterious damages. It was a vermin that delipidates parts of the substance of the trees. Some trees are so badly damaged, that they fall immediately if a strong storm hits them. As the forest is very dense they carry other trees with them. That's how these punctual damages were caused.

Authorities have reacted immediately and ordered planes to spray biocides over the affected area.

_

While all this happens these two are walking their dogs in the woods.

They propably walk to Loch Trool where everybody is heartly welcome to have a drink in the boathouse or to hire a boat.

_

_

_

From Loch Trool the ,,Trool Water" is going down to the coast.

Slàn leat!