• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Med Inspirations #52 - Kinbasket Old Mine (2) - April 15

Started by Ol.S / Benoit, May 15, 2011, 01:05:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ol.S / Benoit

Just a few Replies :)

Afanado : Thanks for your comment :) First : Make sure you didn't forget any dependancy (3) for the PTM. Then, you have to load the beach mod after the terrain mod. To make sure you load it after, put the files in the same folder and create a subfolder for the beach mod that start with "zzz". (The idea is that the game load files in function of the folders order and the alphabetical order of thoose folders/files. Here, if the beach mod load first, the PTM will mask the texture of the beach.) Ok for you ?

Paul 999 : Thanks a lot :)

art128 : Thanks mate :)

peter007 : Thanks Ernst ! I'm not sure I understood the joke, any chance you saw my update in the french forum ?! :)

wallasey : Thanks ! :) Nope, I'm not a BATer, just a custom content user (Shame on me !) (Link on Noah's reply if you want)

rooker1 : Thanks a lot Robin :)

bat : Thanks mate ! :)

noahclem : Thanks dude :) Everything is here => JonM's content
http://www.simtropolis.com/forum/index.php?app=core&module=search&do=user_activity&search_app=downloads&mid=22036
Concerning the PTM, I can't help you, Lowkee's thread is a good idea !  ;)
Benoit.
MD : Click on picture

Afanado

Thanks Benoit!! I found that was a file from my previous terrain mod that was "making trouble". Now everything works fine.

I can´t wait for another update!

:thumbsup:

noahclem

Thanks for the link and reply Benoit! I can't believe those files are so old and I've never seen them before. Working on the terrain mod should be a challenge but extracting and editing the FSH files should help me with making NAM stuff down the road too  :thumbsup:

And again, great update  &apls

Yan077

Dantes

I discovered this only now MD.  :o Great mix of buildings. Wonderful atmosphere!  :thumbsup:

nbvc

The overview of the port looks great and also the new district of Generone. &apls &apls

DerChrischi

And where do I book a holiday? ()what() I need urgently holiday $%Grinno$%

Ol.S / Benoit

Time To Reply

Again, thanks a lot for your comments Afanado, Paul 999, art128, peter007, wallasey, rooker1, bat, noahclem :)
Yan077 : Thanks Yann :)
Dantes : Thanks a lot :)
nbvc : Thanks mate !
DerChrischi : Lol well I have to build an airport first, then I'll tell you ^^

Time To Update

Here is a second update concerning Genrone Este, 13 pictures and 1 mosaic ! (You will probably notice some NY style buildings... well this is not a pure med style city, I just wanted to densify the midtown, add realism and more growing possibilities with thoose amazing BATs !)

Mosaic

Your Time !
Benoit.
MD : Click on picture

bat

This is looking awesome!!!! Excellent work on this city... :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

ricardomiranda

noahclem

Dantes

nedalezz

Wow!

The mix of architecture looks great - the med style with the NY style. You really make it blend perfectly!

The night pics - they are stunning.

RickD

Wow, I don't have words to express how much I like those pictures.  :)
My name is Raphael.
Visit my MD: Empire Bay (My old MD: Santa Barbara County)

Skimbo

bombastic mosaique and a very high quality range of pics, nice!
The Dragon Island Cities journal at SC4Devotion

For a Dragon Islands video click here

art128

I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Yan077

Benoit, your CJ becomes more and more delightful, as I know how complicated is the creation of a big city, Generone is very very impressive, alive, plenty of details, with perfect choice of bats and a very well planned transportation network system .... You're really a great player my friend  &apls &apls &apls

Yann  :thumbsup:

Nanami

Wow this is a great MD! Those waterfront with the building are pretty realistic!  &apls

Connor

Beautiful work  &apls

There are quite a few different architectural styles in there, but they all blend together really well and it still retains that med feel.