• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Med Inspirations #52 - Kinbasket Old Mine (2) - April 15

Started by Ol.S / Benoit, May 15, 2011, 01:05:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reikhardt

Very, very good work as always Benoit! I'd love to know how you achieved that wave effect!
Beautiful pictures and really very good landscaping!  &apls  &apls  &apls

dedgren

Really wonderful work going on here.  The farm pics are incredible!

David
D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax

robercik

Perfect update. I like the fact that not only your "far distance pictures", the areal-view ones, but olso those closer are all well detailed. The waves photoshopping adds much to the pictures too ;)
- just playing this game.. the European style :)

Ol.S / Benoit

Time To Reply

Framly : Thanks for your comment  ;)
bat : Thanks a lot ! :)
sumwonyuno : Thanks, I worked a bit more with the terrain on this Island, glad u've noticed that ! :)
Tomas Neto : Thanks !
peter007 : Thanks Ernst :)
supremec : Lol thanks ! Yeah I promise you'll have a full picture of the island, but not in the next update, I will not have enaugh time to take the pictures I need for that :) Yeah I know i'm reputed ... ^^
ricardomiranda : Thanks a lot ! :)
marsh : Thanks a lot Marsh :)
Skimbo : "A+" means "See u" in french :) But i get the idea, thanks a lot !
RickD : Thanks !
Reikhardt : Thanks a lot ! Well this is a nice comment so i'll give you the trick for that wave effect :)
You cut out the water and then : "Filters" "Artistic" "Plastic Wrap" and you adjust the filter. (Do not smooth/polish it to much, 2/3 max)
dedgren : Thanks a lot David ! :)
robercik : thanks for your comment :)

Time To Update

Some pictures of Isla Cornisa, and a mosaic of south Generone. I will not comment the update, so please do it for me !  :P

9 - I tried a new MOD : SC4 full 3D, quite nice ^^

Your Time !
Benoit.
MD : Click on picture

nbvc

Fantastic update and great work with photoshopping effects. &apls &apls

supremec

Stuning picures  &apls  With beautifull effects  :o
The air balloon it is "photoshopped"or it is a prop?
And ok, I'm waiting your full picture of island ;)
Click on the banner to see my BATs

art128

Supremec, the air balloon is photoshoped. The ingame one is a lot smaller! :)

Nice update Benoit, I really enjoyed the last mosaic, wonderful! (also it's "I tried" not "I tryed" :D )

-Arthur.
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

bat

10 awesome new pictures and 1 beautiful new mosaic!!!
Great rain effect! Fantastic work on this part of your region. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

robercik

Aaaaaaaa, where did you get that Simcity 3D mod??? I have to try it!.. OK i'm just kidding, excellent photoshoping on that picture :D
- just playing this game.. the European style :)

nedalezz

You, my friend, make the rest of us look bad!

Whether its you're photoshopping skill or you actual SC4 skill, you put us all to shame!

I always said that photoshop can be considered an expansion pack to SC4, and you really prove my point.

&apls  &apls  &apls

Reikhardt

Thanks for the advice in your last reply!
ANother stunning update, the photo editing in the first rain picture is outstanding  &apls  &apls

ricardomiranda

Another major upgrade Benoit, fantastic pictures as always!

Evillions8

Framly

Fantastic update! Stunning work with PS! I love the rainbow*Somewhere over the rainbow* :thumbsup:

-klick-1st Anniversary Video-klick-
Part of SFBT and RFR Team

Afanado

Wowwwwww!!!  &apls

Amazing update for an amazing region!! I love your work, it´s so detailed and planned that makes me want to play this game forever.

One question: Which terrain mod did you use in Isla Cornisa? That grass looks really nice.

noahclem

I'm starting to wonder if we're playing the same game. This is phenomenal!  &apls &apls &apls

Adetsaj

what a nice update !!  &apls &apls i really love the city, island and especially that 3D effects of photoshop,  it's look like you modified Simcity 4  ;D

The Beautiful empire, of Gardarian

And call me Daniel

Ol.S / Benoit

Thanks a lot nbvc, supremec, art128, bat, robercik, nedalezz, Reikhardt, ricardomiranda, Evillions8, Framly, Afanado, noahclem & Adetsaj for your comments !

supremec : Yes, the air balloon is photoshoped :)
nedalezz : "I always said that photoshop can be considered an expansion pack to SC4" I agree with that !
Evillions8 : Thx for the elephant lol :)
Afanado : I play with the Pyrenean Terrain Mod from our talented french Orange :) http://www.toutsimcities.com/downloads.php?view=1641

Not much time to play these days, I'll try to update quite soon, just a night pic from Generone Sur today :)

Benoit.
MD : Click on picture

sumwonyuno

The details in your pictures are always amazing and well put together!

The City & County of Honolulu, a Mayor Diary based on Honolulu, Hawai'i.

mark's memory address - I've created a blog!