• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

The Federated States of Llithustania

Started by Huston_N7, April 25, 2011, 06:56:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Huston_N7

t Hi everyone, I've just decided to try posting on SC4D, and here will be my very first MD on this forums site!
I hope you will all enjoy this very first update which has also lately been in simtropolis:P

Enjoy!

THANKS FOR VIEWING! :)
<a href="http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15523.msg467533#msg467533"></a>
E37 - Ferust System | Violet Nebula
"Blinding Night"
06/09/2013

peter007

Nice pics. Great start
But why is it in the best sellers board?

Huston_N7

Replies

Peter007 - Thanks! And I have got no idea, seems this needs to be fixed...must of been a mistake. ()what()

Today we take a trip to the city of Punta Del Mar, a highly Hispanic influenced city, which is very close to the national borders of Llithustania and Spain. This great city is heavily developed, but mostly covered in low dense zones.

Here's Part 1

And a Small Mosaic:

Thanks for viewing!  :thumbsup:

<a href="http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15523.msg467533#msg467533"></a>
"Blinding Night"
06/09/2013

bat

Great start there!
The night shots of your beautiful city are fantastic!!
Looking forward to more pictures of your great work. :)

rooker1

Awesome start and I have moved your MD to where it belongs. ;)
Hope to see more soon.

Robin  :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

ricardomiranda

peter007

Very nice update.
The night shots are fine.

-Ernst

RickD

Nice pictures. I like those small and colorful houses. I don't think I have seen them before.
My name is Raphael.
Visit my MD: Empire Bay (My old MD: Santa Barbara County)

Nanami

Pretty nice!  :thumbsup:
I like the punta del mar site!

Tomas Neto

Huston_N7

Replies

Bat - Thanks!

Rooker1 - Thanks!

Ricardomiranda - Thanks!

Peter007 - Thank you!

RickD - Thank you, and those are LBT's colonial house sets...Mexican theme.

976 - Thanks!

Tomas Neto - Thank you very much!

Today's update: North Coastal States' Unmentioned remote towns, towns like Seauxla, located in the Seauxla Highlands which is a particularly mountainious region in Llithustania's north-west regions.

A beautiful paradox, where people are remotely isolated, and where things can get rough, yet everyone finds there way of surviving in a town in the outcasts of the shadows of the high hills...

Velektkommen tien Seauxla Vulaj, en de Seauxla Astevalaand!
Welcome to Seauxla Village, in the Seauxla Highlands!

Today I only have a mosaic...Sorry for not keeping to One Subject everyone... ... I get sidetracked with other ideas.

Thanks for viewing everyone!
"Blinding Night"
06/09/2013

Reikhardt

Nice shots, good work with the Mayor Mode plops!

Lorinella

Great job! I particularly like the night shots.
The Answer to the Great Question of Life, the Universe and Everything is... 42.

kelis

Very colorful MD, I like that last pic, Great job here  &apls &apls

Greetings.
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

Huston_N7

REPLIES
Kelis - Thanks so much!! It means a lot coming from an expert like you!

Lorinella - Thanks very much!!

Reikhardt - Thanks a lot!!

For the first time, I will unveil my updates in HD! (You know, cause my other ones were quite blurry 'n all)

"VELEKTKOMMEN TIEN MAINE, CENTRO LLETHUSLAVAKA"

Welcome, to the most empowering city in Llithustania, the capital city
of Maine. here today we'll be circling downtown and nothing more.

This is the Congress Hall of Llithustania, the political powerhouse of the nation. Its is visited by thousands every year, and inside are over 400 seats for the politicians of the country.

This is downtown, or what I'm letting you see so far...
This place is always filled with things to do, It's always
great to stop by here and see the nightlife, clubs, bars, malls
you name it, its here!

This is downtown by day, You can see slightly more. Finding that it is as pleasant as Night as it is in the day!

Maine's most iconic Landmark in the city, the Cronel River Bridge. It's one of the most prestigious bridges in the nation, using gold statues, concrete and marble pillars, steel arches and gleaming lights, it truly shows the cities devotion and elegance.

But lets go back to Congress. Here are some of the Department buildings, Housing the different sectors in government.

By the Cronel River, Stands the brightened Congress Hall, Christened with lines of statues and a magnificent lighting scheme. Another delightful piece of Litusian Architecture!

And finally we reach a small aerial view in the day! I haven't shown Congress in whole, the reason is the lotting is not finished so...You'll have to wait and see what'll really look like in the end!

Thanks for viewing folks!!

"Blinding Night"
06/09/2013

kwakelaar

Your congress hall is certainly looking like a massive building, nice work on the MD.

bat

The downtown looks really great. The night shots are beautiful!
Wonderful work. :thumbsup:

Terring7

Very interesting :)
Just an idea. The plaza in the last picture is a bit empty. A good idea is to add some smaller plazas, like the Maxis plazas. Flowers, paths, trees, anything that can fill up the plaza. Just an idea of course ;D
"The wisest men follow their own direction" Euripides
The Choice is Ours
---
Simtropolis Moderator here. Can I help? Oh, and you can call me Elias (my real name) if you wish.

ricardomiranda

Ol.S / Benoit

Nice update, crazy work here ! My favorite one is Punta Del Mar, I love the style !

As Terring7 said, the plaza is a bit empty, like in North Korea  $%Grinno$%
Benoit.
MD : Click on picture