• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Republic of Karasem: 2022 Holiday Traffic Report (22/04/30)

Started by Nanami, March 18, 2011, 02:36:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nanami

Replies:
Kergelen: thanks! more picture of that area later!
Ol.S / Benoit: Thanks a lot!
Schulmanator: Thanks!

+---------------------------------------+

okay, I put a teaser for my current project. the project is an airport. Large one that I've built till now.
anyway, here's the teaser:

Evillions8

How could I miss these jewels?!  Those last four updates were jaw-dropping, I can't wait for your next update.

Nanami

Replies:
Evillions8: Thanks mate! glad to see you back!

+----------------------------------+

I have 2 new teasers:
A beach resort in Pondok Daun (sorry for the retaining wall  :thumbsdown: ):

an area in Cisarua, Kab. Cibebek Utara:

noahclem

Outstanding work on the last few updates  &apls Great to see you here again and sorry I missed so much  :'(

Dantes

But you are building a lot of accidents. ;D  A nice video.  :thumbsup:

art128

Very nice! I enjoy the second picture a lot.
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Nanami

Replies:
noahclem: Thanks and np. ;)
Dantes: lol yeah, I can't do it better in UDI than in GTA either :P . Thanks for commenting here!
art128: Thanks! I'll post the full area ASAP!

+-----------------------------------------+

Update 24: Ciasem Baru

Here's today update.. It's the continue of Ciasem upadate a while ago. Ciasem Baru is part of Ciasem subdistrict city. this area located in northeast of Ciasem and it's a newly developed area as mostly the structure here created after 1990s. Also some of the middle wealth resident seems also have build some house nearby this area.

Image 24.1: It's just the highway exit from update 23 that is the temporary exit of Ciasem-Cikaas highway (also Cibebek Outer RingRoad 2).

Image 24.2: The highway construction. This exit will be a minor T intersection instead of the end of the highway. This highway construction have cleaned several structure on it's route from rice field to the houses and shopes.

Image 24.3: The current highway through the ricefield and some industrial area.

Back to main route (Jl Raya Ciasem Baru)  ;D

Image 24.4: In the north of highway construction, there's some major area (a superstore in the left and a open food court)

Image 24.5: Perempatan Ciasem Baru, this intersection pretty busy everyday as it also host Pasar Ciasem Baru. It's intersect Jl Raya Ciasem Baru (connect central ciasem with Cikaas) with Jl Barui raya.

Image 24.6: Ciasem River, a river that flows across Ciasem to the sea. This area is west of the Perempatan Ciasem Baru. There's some mix medium wealth, low wealth and some high wealth resident here.

Image 24.6: Some slums in the north of Ciasem. It's pretty slum because it located nearby TPA Ciasem (Ciasem Landfill).

enough maybe for today.................  /wrrd%&

weixc812

Welcome to ALFERRID(UPDATE 5-District C)
And my other pics at SimCityChina:click here

Schulmanator

See the all-new National Capital Region!:http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15118.0

RickD

I like the construction pictures. And the contrast between the huge store and the tiny houses is crazy. And I lol'ed at pic 24.6, where the road has to make an extra turn for the small shop. I would have just bulldozed it when no one was looking. And when the owner comes back in the morning it would be gone.  ;D
My name is Raphael.
Visit my MD: Empire Bay (My old MD: Santa Barbara County)

noahclem

Great work  &apls  I especially love these slums. The garbage is a perfect touch  :D

art128

Great slums. Well they are not " great " but.. oh well you understand. Good work with the river and the garbage area.

Props & Texture Catalog

Ol.S / Benoit

I also like the way you worked with the river, the garbage area and as always this dense city style. The airport looks good as well ! :)
Benoit.
MD : Click on picture

Nanami

Replies:
weixc812: Thanks a lot!  :)
Schulmanator: Thanks a lot!  :)
RickD: Lol yeah it's a nice idea..  $%Grinno$%
noahclem: Thanks a lot!
art128: Slums aren't great...  :P thanks
Ol.S / Benoit: Thanks a lot!

+-------------------------------------+
Well, I though this update is about airport but it haven't finished yet &mmm .

I put other update (maybe you boring with this theme). It's about the area in last teaser.

Update 25: Cisarua Barat 1

Cisarua is a subdistrict in the north of Cikaas, Prov. Cibebek. It located in the mountain Puncak Daun which make this subdistrict have a lot of altitude. This area is a major tourism area of Cibebek Utara District. Most of the tourism from Cibebek and Kota Baru to search a fresh mountain air.

In this update I'll show you the lower side (western part of subdistrict) which less tourism area and mostly residential area.

Picture 25.1: Starting from south, it's Jl Raya Cikaas-Cisarua. Main road from Cikaas to Cidaun, Via Cisarua and Puncak Daun. This road is part of Major road of Cibebek Province that lay acrross the whole province.

Picture 25.2: The most crowded area of this subdistrict, Pasar Cisarua Bawah. It's the second traditional market that avaible in this subdistrict after Pasar Cisarua atas in the higher location. This market noted as the relocation of the Pasar Cisarua atas seller that making the Jl Raya Cisarua jammed in the market area which disturbing the tourism.

Picture 25.3: To the east, Jl Raya Cisarua. It's the main road that will ends up in Cidaun (for those who want to see Cidaun, see the early updates). This road oftenly get crowded in every holiday as the tourist from the city go to the Puncak Daun.

Picture 25.4: From market to the west, Jl Cisarua Barat. It's a road that bypassing Cikaas via western to avoid the interstate travelers to stuck in traffic jams inside the city.

Picture 25.5: A suburban in the side of Jl Cisarua Barat.

Picture 25.6: Just another suburban shot

Picture 25.7: A small industrial area in the side of Jl Cisarua Bawah.

Picture 25.8: Back to Pasar Cisarua. we go into the road to the north (smaller road that appears to be a street in game)

Picture 25.9: Yes, it's the area in the teaser. note that the highway is Cikaas-Pondok Daun highway that connect both city to reduce the jams in Jl Raya Cisarua. the road from the previous picture to north is Jl Raya Cisarua-Majujaya it connect Cisarua Bawah with another subdistrict, Majujaya

Picture 25.10: It's just the continue of previous picture..

replies waited  ;)

edit: Kota Meriah International teaser:

noahclem

Great update again  &apls  I love the way the city blends in with the trees and rice fields and the roads are nicely designed  :thumbsup:

art128

Great update! The little lake on picture four is really nice. And indeed that area is very hilly!

Props & Texture Catalog

kelis

Great job with this MD ! I love this southeast Asian style, it remember me cities as Jakarta and Manila.

Looking forward to the future updates  :thumbsup:
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

Nanami

Replies:
noahclem: Thanks as always!
art128: thanks but I don't made any lakes in that tile  $%Grinno$%
kelis: Thanks! in fact I lived just 1km outside Jakarta so this MD was somewhat based on it.  ;)

+------------------------------+

I have much stuff to do lately, so, I just post a small teaser...
Kota Meriah International Airport 3rd Runway:

Area outside airport, nearby the Jatibening highway exit:

Airport highway intersection:

art128

Kota Meriah International seems well planned! Both on the transport infrastructure than on the airport facilities.

About the lake, seems like the shadows tricked me. ;D  $%Grinno$%

Props & Texture Catalog