• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Republic of Karasem: 2022 Holiday Traffic Report (22/04/30)

Started by Nanami, March 18, 2011, 02:36:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ol.S / Benoit

A country where the sun never shows up ! This is a lot of rain !

Again, great update :)

Benoit.
MD : Click on picture

Nanami

A teaser from Pasar Baru, Pondok Daun:

Adetsaj

Nice teaser gan..!!  &apls  &apls can't wait to see it more :)

The Beautiful empire, of Gardarian

And call me Daniel

ricardomiranda

Dantes

I see smog.  :P This is really great atmosphere.  :)

sumwonyuno

I really like the teaser.  It's well put together and detailed.  :)

The City & County of Honolulu, a Mayor Diary based on Honolulu, Hawai'i.

mark's memory address - I've created a blog!

Nanami

Replies:
Adetsaj (2x), ricardomiranda, sumwonyuno, Dantes(1st), wallasey: Thanks for coming by!
io_bg: Thnx man! don't forget nex time to stop again!
Ol.S / Benoit: Thnx! currently Karasem in rain season so there's many rain.  ;)
Dantes (2nd): Thats not worser than in Cibebek (you'll see it later)

Update 12: Kebayoran Bawah

Kebayoran Bawah (formerly only Kebayoran) is one of subdistrict in Pondok Daun. It's host some of city landmark like Pasar Selbring and Terminal Selbring.

one of this subdistrict major area is Kebayoran Intersection that connect Pondok Daun-Cikaas Tollroad (Wiki Link) with Pondok Daun-Cidaun Toll Road:

Tol Kota Pondok Daun dividing Cireseh with Kebayoran Bawah:

this is other highway exit of Pasar Selbring:

as the main road is Jl Dr. Supriyadi that connect Cidaun with Pasar Selbring: (picture from Ps. Selbring to Cidaun)

Criticizes or Suggestion are very welcome!

art128

Very nice update, everything seems well managed. Thought, what is this giant sign on the second picture from the bottom ? It looks a bit odd where it is. (seems to stand from  the roof of the houses)

EDIT - Congrats on OSITM!  &apls
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

ricardomiranda

rooker1

Here is an MD jam pack with great pictures and is quickly moving up through the ranks.  I'm sure it will be a very interesting month following this MD.

Congrats from The SC4D Staff!! &apls
Call me Robin, please.

Battlecat

Congratulations on being selected for OSITM!   &apls &apls

I really love the character of your city in the last update, the pictures look fantastic! 

bat

Nice work on your updates!
And congrats on your first OSITM-award!
Looking forward to more in this month...

wallasey

Congratulations on your OSITM Accolade!

Very enjoyable set of images, The motorway and construction sites were pleasant touches!

Dantes

I love your mess. :)  This is life.  :thumbsup: Something is happening everywhere in this city that grows on itself out and always reinventing.  &apls

noahclem

I've missed so much great stuff!  ::)

First, congratulations on a well-deserved OSITM award!! I'm sure it will be a great month here. You're pictures look great and the rain effect is perfect. It feels like the rainy season up here in Lapland (weird that it's rain this time of year and not snow) so I understand the feeling of constant rainy days  ;)

I look forward to the rest of the month here!  :thumbsup:

Framly

Nice Update :thumbsup:

Congratulations on being selected for OSITM!  &apls

-klick-1st Anniversary Video-klick-
Part of SFBT and RFR Team

Adetsaj

nice and great update as always. great job gan..!!  &apls  &apls and congratulations for O.S.I.T.M award hope this month will be the best month for you & your MD gan.. :)

The Beautiful empire, of Gardarian

And call me Daniel

Ol.S / Benoit

Congrats on the OSITM !

Your MD really has a unique and awsome atmosphere :)
Benoit.
MD : Click on picture

ricardomiranda

Nanami

First of all, I say thanks a lt for the Moderator of SC4D for the OSITM :) .

Replies:
Quote from: art128 on November 01, 2011, 06:23:22 AM
Very nice update, everything seems well managed. Thought, what is this giant sign on the second picture from the bottom ? It looks a bit odd where it is. (seems to stand from  the roof of the houses)

EDIT - Congrats on OSITM!  &apls
Thanks! well its come from an Indonesian modder which can be downloaded here:
http://www.kaskus.us/showpost.php?p=391466281&postcount=1392
and the TE lot version: http://roe99.weebly.com/uploads/5/7/9/5/5795021/lot_jarum_billboard.zip
Quote from: ricardomiranda on November 01, 2011, 06:24:05 AM
I like the riverside slums, very good 976!
Thnx a lot! do you ever see the real one? it's worse (IMO) than in my MD
Quote from: rooker1 on November 01, 2011, 10:50:01 AM
Here is an MD jam pack with great pictures and is quickly moving up through the ranks.  I'm sure it will be a very interesting month following this MD.
Congrats from The SC4D Staff!! &apls
Again, Thanks! ;D
Quote from: Battlecat on November 01, 2011, 10:54:05 AM
Congratulations on being selected for OSITM!   &apls &apls

I really love the character of your city in the last update, the pictures look fantastic! 
Thx a lot!
Quote from: bat on November 01, 2011, 11:58:52 AM
Nice work on your updates!
And congrats on your first OSITM-award!
Looking forward to more in this month...
Thanks a lot!
Quote from: wallasey on November 01, 2011, 04:42:12 PM
Congratulations on your OSITM Accolade!

Very enjoyable set of images, The motorway and construction sites were pleasant touches!
Thx! although it's not so usefull in my city since most of citizens using avenue and road instead of RHW.
Quote from: Dantes on November 01, 2011, 05:26:18 PM
I love your mess. :)  This is life.  :thumbsup: Something is happening everywhere in this city that grows on itself out and always reinventing.  &apls
Thx! in the next 2 update you'll see (maybe) worse part of cities. and later I'll show you about the wealthier part of city.
Quote from: noahclem on November 02, 2011, 01:35:29 PM
I've missed so much great stuff!  ::)

First, congratulations on a well-deserved OSITM award!! I'm sure it will be a great month here. You're pictures look great and the rain effect is perfect. It feels like the rainy season up here in Lapland (weird that it's rain this time of year and not snow) so I understand the feeling of constant rainy days  ;)

I look forward to the rest of the month here!  :thumbsup:
Thanks! if you live here (Jakarta, Indonesia) it's pretty rainy day in these day till next march. I just hope the rain won't bring flood that come every rain seasons.
Quote from: Framly on November 02, 2011, 03:04:28 PM
Nice Update :thumbsup:

Congratulations on being selected for OSITM!  &apls
Thx a lot!
Quote from: Adetsaj on November 03, 2011, 04:31:14 AM
nice and great update as always. great job gan..!!  &apls  &apls and congratulations for O.S.I.T.M award hope this month will be the best month for you & your MD gan.. :)
Thx gan! Makasih!
Quote from: Ol.S / Benoit on November 03, 2011, 05:10:44 AM
Congrats on the OSITM !

Your MD really has a unique and awsome atmosphere :)
Thx a lot!
Quote from: ricardomiranda on November 05, 2011, 07:01:00 AM
Congrats on the OSITM ! Nice update !!!!!!!!! &apls &apls
as I say above ....   ;D

+===================================================+

Update 13: Northern Part of Cireseh, Pondok Daun

Cireseh is a part of Pondok Daun city that hold most of it's low wealth residential (as the city slum part is here). Cireseh Subdistrict itself divided into 5 part: Ciborok, Cireseh Hulu, Cireseh Selatan, Tukad Besik, and Cirengas

The "Prapatan Cireseh" (Cireseh intersection) is one of the Pondok Daun, city center as it intersect Jl Raya Cireseh with Jl Raya Kebayoran Bawah which both are the main road of the city:

in Cireseh still exist some empty land slot that used by low wealth resident to make slums. as we see nearby the Jl Raya Cireseh:

Jl Raya Cireseh it self connected Cireseh with Pasar Selbring (could be seen in previous update):

(near the Pasar Selbring highway exit)

Another main road toward Cireseh is Jl Dr Tambunan, that parallel in east with Jl Raya Cireseh:

Carrefour Cireseh that located in front of Jl Dr. Tambunan, Ciborok, Cireseh:

Jl Kebayoran Bawah, a road that connect Pasar Baru, Pondok Daun (Comming soon) with Cidaun city. We also can see 2 of Pondok Daun Landmark here, Stadion Cireseh Pondok Daun (Cireseh Pondok Daun Stadium) and Lapas Pondok Daun (Pondok Daun jail):

Then heading to Kebon Sawah, Kebayoran Bawah (Comming Soon) with crossing Cikaas-Pondok Daun Highway:

Thx for comming by!