• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Republic of Karasem: 2022 Holiday Traffic Report (22/04/30)

Started by Nanami, March 18, 2011, 02:36:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adetsaj

nice update gan...!!!Updatenya bagus gan  &apls  :thumbsup: berasa banget indonesianya( real image of Indonesia) ;D MD agan juga bagus (your MD is nice too) :)

eh... BTW ane komen ke 100 gan..!!!   ;D 100th comment...!!!!!

that's mean this MD will be in best seller section..!! &apls  &apls congratulations for best seller and also good luck with your MD

The Beautiful empire, of Gardarian

And call me Daniel

rooker1

It gives me great pleasure to move your MD to The Best Sellers Section.

A big congrats from myself and The SC4D Staff!!

&apls &apls &apls
Call me Robin, please.

noahclem

Congratulations on joining the Best Sellers!  &apls &apls  Your unique and appealing style certainly deserves it.

Nice work on the last two updates as well  :thumbsup:

Dantes

Congratulations on your promotion!  &apls I like your MD really like and look forward to more pictures.
The new update you again very successful. I like the slums and the proximity to the city.  :)

wallasey

Congratulations on your mighty achievement! It is well deserved!

RickD

Very good update. Your MD certainly deservers being in the Best Sellers section.
My name is Raphael.
Visit my MD: Empire Bay (My old MD: Santa Barbara County)

Tomas Neto

Fantastic update again!!!

Welcome to the Best Sellers!!!   &apls &apls

Nanami

Quote from: SeanSC4 on September 07, 2011, 06:00:24 AM
Another great update!  &apls
You really achieve that SE-Asian feel.
Thanks!  :D in fact, my previous MD was SE asian too but it's not like SE asian area  &mmm
Quote from: art128 on September 07, 2011, 06:10:04 AM
Nice updates once a gain, good job. One more till the best sellers! :D
Thanks!  ;D
Quote from: Adetsaj on September 07, 2011, 06:26:26 AM
nice update gan...!!!Updatenya bagus gan  &apls  :thumbsup: berasa banget indonesianya( real image of Indonesia) ;D MD agan juga bagus (your MD is nice too) :)

eh... BTW ane komen ke 100 gan..!!!   ;D 100th comment...!!!!!

that's mean this MD will be in best seller section..!! &apls  &apls congratulations for best seller and also good luck with your MD

Thnx gan! kyknya md agan lebih bagus deh, (your MD are better) cuz agan dapet OSITM.  :thumbsup:
Quote from: rooker1 on September 07, 2011, 07:05:14 AM
It gives me great pleasure to move your MD to The Best Sellers Section.

A big congrats from myself and The SC4D Staff!!

&apls &apls &apls
Thanks for the promotion!
Quote from: noahclem on September 07, 2011, 07:53:32 AM
Congratulations on joining the Best Sellers!  &apls &apls  Your unique and appealing style certainly deserves it.

Nice work on the last two updates as well  :thumbsup:
Thanks for your comments from the beginning!
Quote from: Dantes on September 08, 2011, 01:12:47 PM
Congratulations on your promotion!  &apls I like your MD really like and look forward to more pictures.
The new update you again very successful. I like the slums and the proximity to the city.  :)
Thanks! unfortunately in RL, slum is very bad unlike in sc4  :P .
Quote from: wallasey on September 09, 2011, 01:41:42 AM
Congratulations on your mighty achievement! It is well deserved!

Thanks!
Quote from: RickD on September 09, 2011, 02:56:18 AM
Very good update. Your MD certainly deservers being in the Best Sellers section.
Thanks!
Quote from: Tomas Neto on September 10, 2011, 04:13:28 AM
Fantastic update again!!!

Welcome to the Best Sellers!!!   &apls &apls
Thanks for your comments from the beginning!

+----------------------------+

Update 10: Cidaun - Pondok Daun Border

As we leave Cidaun, we're going to Pondok Daun. This update only about it's border with Cidaun and the non-highway road access:

From this roudabout to the west:

we're entering Kebayoran Bawah subdistrict in Pondok Daun via Jl Prof Dr. Supriadi:

Or else using some smaller road in the south, it's a bit hard because the roads there aren't too big::

This road is the main road to enter Pondok Daun, from the Cidaun Southern Ringroad intersection to the west:

The road is called Jl Raya Kebayoran Bawah. There's a few notable stucture near here:

This is the most south enterance to Pondok daun from Cidaun as it's the south border of Cidaun with Cisewa district, Kab. Cidaun in the south:

Good and bad critiques are very welcome as well as suggestion ;)  ;D

Adetsaj

Nice Update  &apls, I like your city border , it almost look like many borders in Indonesian town Good Job gan  :thumbsup:

And call me Daniel

Evillions8

Meng... I missed a lot here.  Awesome work Formsa and congrats on Best Sellers!  :thumbsup:
-----------------
P.S. Can I have a link to those SEA houses you made?  I lost the link and can't find it.

Yan077

What a great mayor diary, it's out of the ordinary, and I love it !

Keep up the great work !  &apls &apls

Ol.S / Benoit

Such a great atmosphere and work in your MD... very unique !
I also love the PS effects :)

I really thaught your picture would easily defeat mine ! Keep up the great work, I'll keep an eye here :)
Benoit.
MD : Click on picture

bat

Dantes

Great city change. :)  You are very good climate and changes in the present city. I'm really looking forward to your social housing.  :)

Nanami

Replies:
Quote from: Adetsaj on September 16, 2011, 03:47:37 AM
Nice Update  &apls, I like your city border , it almost look like many borders in Indonesian town Good Job gan  :thumbsup:
Thanks!
Quote from: Evillions8 on September 16, 2011, 12:02:44 PM
Meng... I missed a lot here.  Awesome work Formsa and congrats on Best Sellers!  :thumbsup:
-----------------
P.S. Can I have a link to those SEA houses you made?  I lost the link and can't find it.
Thanks man! I hope you back again!
the custom house is here: http://www.aoin.eu/t4409-forsma-s-custom-lot
Quote from: Yan077 on September 17, 2011, 01:57:22 AM
What a great mayor diary, it's out of the ordinary, and I love it !

Keep up the great work !  &apls &apls
Thanks a lot!

Quote from: Ol.S / Benoit on September 17, 2011, 03:43:12 AM
Such a great atmosphere and work in your MD... very unique !
I also love the PS effects :)

I really thaught your picture would easily defeat mine ! Keep up the great work, I'll keep an eye here :)
Thanks! and congratulation for being a HoF!
Quote from: bat on September 18, 2011, 05:00:25 AM
That's a great 10th update! Looking forward to more... ;)
Thanks!
Quote from: Dantes on September 18, 2011, 03:29:27 PM
Great city change. :)  You are very good climate and changes in the present city. I'm really looking forward to your social housing.  :)
Well, there would one soon!

+-------------------------+

UPDATE 11: Pasar Selbring, Pondok Daun.

Pasar Selbring (Selbring Market) is one of the major market of Pondok Daun. It's located in the west part of Kebayoran Bawah Subdistrict, Pondok Daun. This market is notable with the sells of clothes and some foods.

Selbring intersection, a busy intersection that intersecting Jl Prof. Supriyadi from Cidaun, Jl Raya Selbring from Muara Karang, Jl Dr. Tambunan from Cireseh and Jl Penerusan Selbring. It's notable with some traffic jams in the morning and evening commute.

Jl. Penerusan Selbring (the avenue) is one of the main route to the Tanjung Rembes.

There's a notable 4 star hotel in Jl By Pass Selbring. (west from the intersection)

Terminal Selbring in Jl Raya Selbring, the main bus depot of Pondok Daun where the inter-city bus need to stop here when arrived in Pondok Daun.

The south of Terminal Selbring

The estuary of Kali Pizen, a river that flows inside the Pondok Daun.

Don't forget to comments and rate! :D

Adetsaj

great update  &apls &apls and Nice city..!! I like how you create a  market quarters in you city  :thumbsup:

keep up the good work  :thumbsup:

And call me Daniel

Evillions8

Thanks for that link!  ;D

And awesome work!!  &apls
(BTW, you can check AIN if you do want to check some new stuff  ;))

Dantes

Great shopping street that is planned just fine.  :) Great atmosphere!  &apls

io_bg

Seems I've missed a lot of updates :-[ The last one though is excellent. Nice use of Peg's canals! :thumbsup:
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

wallasey

Fantastic city scenes again! The first pic is a favourite of mine!