• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Totori

Started by Dantes, March 11, 2011, 05:32:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

carlfatal

yeah, especially the last picture is awesome!  &apls
Also I like this turn near the farm. Wonderful update!  :thumbsup:

Dantes

I do not like to be sick.

Replies:
@art128:Yes, Vester-sama trains fit into any landscape. I wanted to ask you what it looks like with the railroad and bicycle bridge. Your latest work certainly looks great!
@Kisa Atsuko:I find it very sad that I could help you, But you never answered my question in the e-mail.
@kelis: Thank you my friend Kelis-sama
@Schulmanator: Thank you, nyan-cat!
@carlfatal:Thank you carlfatal! *hug*

Buddhist Monastery- Relott

Uki-sama builds beautiful things, but it's not quite been my style. So I rebuilt. Without walls. Walls are limits. The spirit must be free.

This drawing I found. I think it helps everyone in the building of temples and shrines.

1. Ghostgate

2.A father sees his daughter again after years. A beautiful scene I think.

7.Here the monks live.

13. Overview

Thank you for looking. I am very pleased with the comments and I would also appreciate negative criticism.

romualdillo

I liked the previous version, but this is fantastic too!!! You're master creating spiritual atmospheres!!  :thumbsup:

art128

"Without walls. Walls are limits. The spirit must be free."

I like this. :)

beautiful work. This new version of the monastery is well built. :)

The monks quarter building is really nice, what is it?

PS - Concerning your overpass. I'll do it from scratch. Why you ask? because the version I've shown here is well.. quite too big (10 tiles long).. I've had an idea a little while back, to make a friendly U-turn for the bicycle ramp so that it takes quite less space as the other. Or perhaps I could do both? :)
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Littlegiles

Your Monestary is inspiring.  Stunning!

jmsepe

Oh dear, another awesome Asian MD.
Just wandering around like a teddy bear running around the garden. :P

"The greatest things in life are those that we have deemed unexpected yet are worth it."  - Anonymous

Dantes

Replies:
@romualdillo:Many thanks! Your comment is a great honor! I'm curious, when you start a MD here. I would love to see how driving a tram through your W2W cities! There are even props with people dancing the Flamenco.
@art128:Little Brother! *hug-hug-many-hugs* I do not want that You worry too much work! I'd appreciate the very short version. The lodging of the monks is really a lodging for monks. It is even HD +! Show this: http://www.nashinohana.com/en/sightseeing/hokuei/1004/ Detektiv Conan Road *_*
@Littlegiles: Thank you!
@jmsepe:It's not another Asian MD. It's an japanese MD ! I don't hug you! I will pelt you with Shônen-Ai and Yaoi Manga!Ò_Ó

The Old Neighborhood

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Machiya

The government of the prefecture and the municipalities have decided to implement a sustainable building renovation. The residential areas should be equipped with modern technology and yet culturally rooted deep. Tradional Japanese houses adapt to the particular season and are earthquake-proof. The houses are quick to build and promote old craft occupations!

5.Here especially live single young men.

6.A small playground for young families

9.A small shopping street

10. I like the corner building

12.The primary school

13.A kabuki theater!

16. Nightshot

17. Overview

Thank you for looking. I am very pleased with the comments and I would also appreciate negative criticism.

Schulmanator

Nice new pix! Well done!  :thumbsup:
See the all-new National Capital Region!:http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15118.0

romualdillo

Great new update!!!

Quote from: Dantes on September 01, 2014, 10:43:00 AM
@romualdillo:Many thanks! Your comment is a great honor! I'm curious, when you start a MD here. I would love to see how driving a tram through your W2W cities! There are even props with people dancing the Flamenco.

Thank you!!! I will try to start a proper city when the first set of buildings is finished. I have some projects I want to do and trams are part of them... And about Flamenco props... well, perhaps I do something related to them... You gave me an idea, but I have to say that Flamenco is only typical in some southern regions of Spain. It's only a part of our musical culture and heritage, and there are lots of other musics and dances in our country.  ;)  But I know Flamenco is the best known!!!  ;D

feyss

Beautiful work. I really like the density of your cities. The temple on the other update is really good too.  :thumbsup:

solsystem

Great update! Your Old Neighborhood looks very beautiful. The theater on pic 13 is fantastic.

art128

I love these kind of areas, Onii-chan! Pictures 6 and 12 are my favorites!

Props & Texture Catalog

Dantes

Although I have trouble, but I would at least show some pictures again.

Replies:
@Schulmanator: Thank you Nyan-cat-sama !
@romualdillo:I hope in the course of the winter I get to see the first pictures of your beautiful city! How about Tango? All the best to you!
@feyss: Thank youuuuuu!
@solsystem: Thank youu!
@art128: Thank youuuuu! *hug*

Greening of the residential areas

I started my residential areas to green with the new housing developments. The previous set of lots was not more like. I hope you like it too.

5.I like this small industrial area. It forms a small downtown.

Shark7

Very interesting.

While the houses and apartments are still very close together, the placement of trees in between them breaks it up nicely.  It is crowded, but doesn't look or feel crowded.  The trees area is great way to give the sims living there some sense of privacy, despite living in a very dense urban area.

Of course, the downside to lots of trees is lots of pigeons.  :D

romualdillo

The city looks very nice!!! Your crowded neighbourhoods look as well as your country scenes and temples!!!  :thumbsup:

I'll try to post a general view of my city when it becomes less incongruous. Now it has no atmosphere, only buildings close together.

P.S.: I like Tango more than Flamenco. I like Argentina very much and Buenos Aires is a beautiful particular city!!  ;)

carlfatal

Wonderful pictures, my friend!  :thumbsup:

"The spirit must be free" - I would say, your relot of the monastery shows a good example for this.  &apls
And the town pictures - splendid! I love all the wooden houses there.

Keppe up the good work!  :)

Nanami

seems I missed a lot here...

nice updates there!

ユミーちゃん

うわー!これは素晴らしいです!私は木が大好き!良い仕事、ダンテさんを維持!
Wow! This is great! I love the trees! Keep up the good work, Dante-san!

art128

Loving the trees between the Danchis, fantastic work Onii-Chan. I like how you put some W2W here and there, it always looks nice and not out of place. (which is something I've yet to do)

Props & Texture Catalog

kelis

Fantastic update once again !! I really like your Japanese style  &apls &apls
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||