• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Totori

Started by Dantes, March 11, 2011, 05:32:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

art128

Nice work with the new coastline look, I like it a lot. You should try doing sand dunes like in the real Tottori. :)
Can't help you with the train problem. I'm sure Vester will stop by soon.
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

vester

Great update.

Quote from: Dantes on July 06, 2014, 07:07:32 AM

You are not suppose to have two mods installed at the same time.
What I would do is swich between two mods. Having one installed for longer distance trains. When its time for local trains switch the install train plug-ins.

Quote from: Dantes on July 06, 2014, 07:07:32 AM
4.Now I have decided on a train but it looks like this:

I guess you just have the VDK JNR985 Raicho PR XCar V2.dat installed and not the VDK JNR985 Raicho PR Engine Car v2.dat.
The XCar file just gives you a car with a pantograph on the roof. The Engine Car file gives you an engine and a car. These two replaces the train from the game.

art128

Here's where I am on your overpass.

Tell me if you want me to change anything, then I'll start working on the textures and lighting.

click for full size

Props & Texture Catalog

Nanami

Nicely done update! well honestly I'm really laughing with that train bug (sorry though :P ) hopefully it can be fixed as soon as possible...

weixc812

Quote from: art128 on July 12, 2014, 05:51:35 AM
Here's where I am on your overpass.

Tell me if you want me to change anything, then I'll start working on the textures and lighting.

click for full size

That overpass bridge looks awesome, Arthur.  :thumbsup:
Welcome to ALFERRID(UPDATE 5-District C)
And my other pics at SimCityChina:click here

vester

Quote from: Kisa Atsuko on July 13, 2014, 09:17:41 AM
Nicely done update! well honestly I'm really laughing with that train bug (sorry though :P ) hopefully it can be fixed as soon as possible...

To me, it doesn't look as a bug, but as a wrong use of the plug-ins.
Have one plug-in or two plug-ins with same name (first part of the name).
The two types of mods would be PR Engine Car v2, PR XCar v2.
You can only have one of each type of mods. The second loaded plug-in of a type will just overwrite the first loaded.

Arthur: Great looking bridge.

danholo

Your skill is at such a high level I can't even hope to criticize the work you're doing here. This is probably the best CJ with the other one that is Japanese oriented on this very forum. Awesome work.

carlfatal

Hey, cool updates. I like that river and the matching coastline.  &apls
Sadly I cannot help you with these trains, as I have nearly no knowledge about the JR machines and cars. But I like the new train with the lokomotive in the middle, looks perfect. Vester made a nice model and you gave it the matching place to run around. Why this strange bug occurs I don´t know. Maybe you have forgotten another train model in your plugins? It looks like an ID conflict to me, but I am not sure...

Dantes

Update with two weeks late. Sorry.

Replies:
@art128:*many-hugs* I wish I could have large and long dunes. Unfortunately I can not modding. A corresponding beachmod there is not unfortunately. Your overpass-BAT look well *_*
@vester: Thank youuuuuu
@Kisa Atsuko:You must not laugh at me! Or I'll send Godzilla to you! (Actually, it's just Arthur into a Godzilla-Kigurumi and green painted face, but he got one weeks and no chocolate is then like Godzilla!)
@weixc812: yes. Yes do it. My otouto-chan is awesome *groar-godzillaaaa* *_*
@danholo: Thank you!
@carlfatal: thank you, thank you, thank you >///<

Buddhist Monastery

My old monastery did not look good. I also a few Prop parts have been lost. I have built a little thing, but I'm still dissatisfied. Have fun look!

I wanted a small hermitage built in Ikkyu descendants live. Unfortunately, the file is no longer available ...

1. old

2. new

8.On the right you can see the houses where the current monks live.

13.Overview

Thank you for looking. I am very pleased with the comments and I would also appreciate negative criticism.

Nanami

Woah looks nice! Where do you get that main building though? I might need it since I working in Mikawa's ( Nakahara Old Capital) Imperial Palace

art128

Awesome. The new version of the temple is fantastic!

Props & Texture Catalog

carlfatal

Delay? I never would be able to create so wonderful sceneries in such a short time...  &apls

The temple: I only can apply to art´s words: awesome!

romualdillo

That's an improvement!!! Everytime I look at the pictures I find something new!! It's perfect, absolutely perfect!!!  &apls

Dantes

Hello again!Since I wanted to do an update every week, I now give you an update for the last week!

Replies:
@Kisa Atsuko:Thank you so much. You have an email. I would be glad if you write me an email when requesting this type.
@art128: Thank you ! *otouto-chan-hug-hug-hug*
@carlfatal: Hello Uncle Carl !Thank you for your compliment, I am glad that you like it. I am still very dissatisfied. My new attempt is much better! Your new pictures are great!
@romualdillo:There is no perfection! Never! I have tried it on my first try as much as possible should get, I am still very unhappy! By the way, great that you purely look here! I like your BAT-works!

Buddhist temple complex

Uki-sama has developed great things. I did not like the lots, however, and they have now been adapted to my needs. The set consists of 33 parts. The first thing I've built so in the urban area an old building complex new. I hope you enjoy it.

Do you miss actually plop able picnickers on blankets?  :P

girafe-samaaaaaaaa

1.old

2.new

4.I saw gods and demons from "Spirited Away"! I see Kasugasama, Ashirasama & Kaonashi!

8.http://uki-sim.seesaa.net/uki-sama Master of HD+

10.overview

Thank you for looking. I am very pleased with the comments and I would also appreciate negative criticism.

art128

Uki-sama Is indeed a very talented creator. :) I like many of his creations and find the sets of plazas very useful. :)

Lovely work once again. The props from Spirited Away are a nice touch. :)

I love the row of Torii gates.

Props & Texture Catalog

Dantes

Only one comment from my brother.

Reply:
@art128:*otouto-chan-sad-hug-hug-hug* Yes, he is an great creator. Thank  you for your comment.

New little village

The old village in the rice fields was not more like. It was completely torn down and rebuilt elsewhere.

1.old& ugly

2. new

5. Vester-sama train mod

6. overview

art128

The last picture with the power line, the railway and the rice fields is very representative of Japan. :)

Very nice update, Vester's train skin fits quite nicely in your cities, both urban and rural. :)

Props & Texture Catalog

Nanami

waw really a good work of japanese rural area! another nice work! and thanks for the link btw

kelis

I am with Arthur, the last picture is just amazing !! Fantastic work as usual  &apls
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

Schulmanator

Great looking pictures!
See the all-new National Capital Region!:http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15118.0