• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Totori

Started by Dantes, March 11, 2011, 05:32:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ol.S / Benoit

Really nice work on the last 3 updates ! (That's a lot of pictures !)
I'll keep an eye on the last update for this series, that was really nice and interesting... Thanks for sharing that with us.
Can you show us the evolution of the city with some overviews ?
I'm a big fan of the HD police station :) The City park looks good too.
Benoit.
MD : Click on picture

Dantes

Thank you for your comments. Tomorrow is the last update of "Old Japan". I would appreciate a final comment from you this much.

Replies:
@jmdude1:Welcome to my MD. I am looking forward to new readers. Thank you for the compliment.
@RickD:Hi Rick, I'm just about to build a table of contents. Until New Year should be converted into one page. You're right with the coastline.  :'( I've also built first diagonal shoreline, but there were mistakes with the puzzle pieces and I wanted to build there is no diagonal city park.  :-[
@carlfatal:Hi Carl,maybe I'll gather together all the overview pictures and put them in a row. Thank the and you like to develop the present appeals.
@Ol.S / Benoit:Hello, I would like to summarize the reports in an update. Many thanks to that you have enjoyed the pictures and the updates. If you feel that the last update had a lot of pictures, be excited about tomorrow. The last update will have very many pictures.  ;D

Old Japan: Today-industrial park (2011/Heisei)

Tomorrow is the last update to this series. Today it is in the industrial area. It has changed a lot.

1.Many cargo ships sailing between Sitlermoto City and the other islands. The dragon islands are not far away.

3.The coast is mounted on the industrial area and there is a small harbor freight hub and as a fishing port.

4.The cargo port with a hub.

5.Save the long road over the ships and cargo load to neighboring islands.

7.The fishing port

8.The lighthouse is also a breakwater, protecting the ships in the harbor.

9.In the industrial area of goods are handled. Sitlermoto City is a major hub for freight.

10.Everywhere are re-sorted goods and pallets loaded onto trucks.

14.Overview

The LAST update is coming tomorrow!

Thank you for looking. I am very pleased with the comments and I would also appreciate negative criticism.
:)

art128

Another couple of great update, Onii-chan! The industrial zone looks fine. :)
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

nbvc

Nice industrial seaport. &apls

noahclem

Great updates!  &apls  It's sad to hear that our great tour of Japanese history is coming to an end but I'm very curious what's coming next ;)

kelis

Great industrial seaport ! Finally, that small village is now a town, even with a seaport.

I did enjoy with all these updates watching your city growing, as always great job my friend !
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

carlfatal

Hi Dantes,
wonderful again, i only miss a few working class people there. Seems this harbour is not too busy in the moment.  ;)
Pic 6 is my favorite this time!
Have a nice Christmas and stay well with Your family,
Ggeetz, Carl

Dantes

The last update for this year. I wish you a beautiful days. :)

Replies:
@art128: Thank you & nice Holydays little brother  :)
@nbvc: Thank you  :)
@noahclem:Thank you for your comment. Is the next update it until next year.
@kelis: Thank you for the great honor  &ops
@carlfatal:Currently seems to be on the images economic crisis. No fun. Many thanks for the hint. I wish you a couple of nice days.

Old Japan: Today-Night shot (2011/Heisei)

The last update. Without so many words I finish the series. I hope you enjoyed it. I would appreciate your comments very much.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Thank you for looking. I am very pleased with the comments and I would also appreciate negative criticism. :)

Dantes

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

vester

... and what Christmas update.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, to you Dantes.

See you in the new year.

art128

Excellent update, Onii-chan! All these night pictures are wonderful!

Merry Christmas and happy new year too, Onii-Chan!

(btw, isn't the last picture from K-on! ? )

for SCWTC4, yeap, looks like Hatsune Miku mixed wih a character from K-on, funny.

Props & Texture Catalog

SCWTC4

nice update Dantes, and merry christmas to you too

Quote from: art128 on December 23, 2011, 02:37:21 PM(btw, isn't the last picture from K-on! ? )
reminds me more of Hatsune Miku
me and my (clever) friend..
f: "everytime i play SC4 riots erupts, they even blow up a bridge"
m: "do you ever consider the possibility of putting around some police stations?" (joking)
f: "you're right..."
m:

Terring7

Nice pictures :)
Merry Christmas :)
"The wisest men follow their own direction" Euripides
The Choice is Ours
---
Simtropolis Moderator here. Can I help? Oh, and you can call me Elias (my real name) if you wish.

Nanami

Nice update! merry Christmas and Happy New Year for you!

rooker1

Those were some really nice night pics.
I hope your holidays are merry and you have a great new year.

Robin
Call me Robin, please.

Dantes

Thank you for your greetings.

Replies:
@vester:Thank you, I hope the last update was a nice Christmas present to all members. A Happy New Year  :)
@art128:Little brother, I wish you a happy new year. I took the picture when I was looking for Miku Hatsune. Funny that there is a crossover.  :)
@SCWTC4: Thanky you and you a nice start in the new year.  :)
@Terring7: It's Terring  ()stsfd() Futuristic new year  :P
@976: Thank you for your comment. A happy new year to you too.  :)
@rooker1: Thank you Robin, I wish you a happy new year. And thank you for comment   ;D

Show us...    Special

The last update in the old year. This update presents as part of "Show us your ..." different things and is used for advertising.

...Downtowns & CBD's

-> Click on it and it gets bigger!

...farms

...Highways

3. Highway at night

...night pics

...region shots

...Rural areas

...small towns

Thank you for looking. I am very pleased with the comments and I would also appreciate negative criticism. :)

kelis

A lot of great images, I love it ! The first picture with the train station looks fine and also I like the Highways pictures, great job as always my friend  &apls &apls
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

io_bg

Fantastic pics, especially the ones with the highway going under the houses :thumbsup:
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

nbvc

Nice work. The sunken highway looks great. &apls

art128

Ne onii-chan, that's one fantastic update you got there! Each picture is wonderful! As Ioan, I also like the underhouse highway. And that region view is outstanding! Keep up the great work onii-Chan! :)

Props & Texture Catalog

peter007

I missed to much. Fabulous cities & towns
The picture with the rice fields & the little chapel is the best!

-Ernst