• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Aaron Graham's BATs

Started by Aaron Graham, February 28, 2011, 01:11:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

noahclem

Really enjoying these updates Aaron  &apls  You're definitely one of the people in the SC4 community who has become the standard against which one judges other bats of the same type. But to be fair I'd have to say your standard is a moving target, much harder to hit as it keeps rising ;)

Aaron Graham

Jack_wilds- Thank you!!! :D

noahclem- Thank you, Working variations on every building I make is not easy, and not all batters can do it. I would say making multiple version of residential buildings is the way to go. It's a way to battle against the large amount of commercial buildings upload for Sim City 4. In real life there supposed to be more residential buildings than any of the commercial and Industrial building combined.

NYBT 25 East 193 Street

Here's the render of the apartments night lights. I have a make a few changes tot he buildings I think.

-Simcity4fan12/Sgt Pepper -Kryptowhite -Jumpthefence -beutelschlurf -Hanson784 -Gwail -Don Miguel -Seraf -Kelistmac -Glenni -Aaron Graham -Vlasky -PBGV103 -Darknono35 -Evillions -lucky7- Parisian- Jackreid -GuerrilaWarfare -Sim Fox -un1 -Heblem -AlexandrosB13 -Anotn -SimHoTToDDy

gn_leugim

what? you didn't gave up on BATing?  ???

great :D   ;D

Aaron Graham

Lol!!!! I did not quit batting.  ()stsfd()

NYBT 25 East 193 Street

Here's some images of the building in the game. :D

-Simcity4fan12/Sgt Pepper -Kryptowhite -Jumpthefence -beutelschlurf -Hanson784 -Gwail -Don Miguel -Seraf -Kelistmac -Glenni -Aaron Graham -Vlasky -PBGV103 -Darknono35 -Evillions -lucky7- Parisian- Jackreid -GuerrilaWarfare -Sim Fox -un1 -Heblem -AlexandrosB13 -Anotn -SimHoTToDDy

vester

c.p.

Great texturing (and modelling too of course) on these. :thumbsup:

deora

Ohhh,i`m so exited for this building &hlp
And i have to agree with c.p. ,not only the model is superb,also the textures are crisp and amazing.
Say,what texture sizes are you using and do you have any good sources?

romualdillo

Excellent!!  ::) They look a little too clean for me, but I have to say you're one of my masters. The roofs' textures look awesome and the nightlights are superb!!

Bipin

Delicious! can't wait to download these.

Aaron Graham

I have uploaded to STEX!!! :O

NYBT 25 East 193 Street

http://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/29835-nybt-25-e-193-street/

NYBT 2639 & 2641 Jerome Avenue

Back to one of my older projects. :)

deora

...And i have downloaded them for my New York Recreation Project.
I just wonder if they are suitable for Manhattan too since they look more "used".
However, i love these like all your BATs.
Thank you for this one.

Edit:Whoops,didn`t see the Jerome Avenue "Twins",my mobile phone didn`t load the pictures.
They look really great already.I just had to visit them via Google Maps and Google Streetview and realized that the Twins seem to be repainted from that dirty beige to a more white color.Will you also make several version of them and maybe with different shops on the groundlevel?
Also,i noticed that the left half has its adress written on the roof.Is there any reason for it or did just someone painted the adress just for fun?

Girafe

what a dirtyness  :D :D

I love this kind of buildings, good job with the textures  :thumbsup:
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

Bipin

As girafe said, that grunge is a thing of beauty. At least, I'm one other person that can appreciate it that way (from afar, I wouldn't want to love in that place).  :P  :D

Aaron Graham

deoraThank you, I will make different stores I did with one of my other famous apartment buildings. :D

Girafe- Thank you!!!!

Bipin- Thank you!!!!

NYBT 639 & 2641 Jerome Avenue

Here's a small update, I need add rails for the stairs, parapet caps, roof pipes, ac units in the windows, and the main door for the building, but you still will not see it.

Aaron Graham

NYBT 639 & 2641 Jerome Avenue

Here's another update, the building has a little textures but need the rest of its details. In the Second image the building has its twin removed so you can see in the alley way or the gap between the two buildings. :D

August 26, today is my birthday!!!!!! :O Im 24 years old. :O

FrankU

Hi Aaron,

Happy Birthday!

And please continue your work. Every BAT is excellent!

Jack_wilds

Dantes

All the Best Mr. Amercia  :thumbsup:

deora

First of all:

Happy Birthday Aaron

Hope you had a nice party, some cake and presents.

For the building:It`s coming along great.Good to see how it looks when the twin is removed.So there`s is where the door is hiding.Must be a very shy door $%Grinno$%
With just one of the two halfs standing,the Building doesn`t look too bad either.Maybe a splitted version so we can pretend that one evil and mean Architect bought one half,added it to the neighboring already empty lots,destroy the half building and build another soulless glass and steel monstrosity with "poor doors" next to the lonely half building.... :-\

However you will do,it will look awesome as always.And as always it will slide right into my Plugins Folder... :thumbsup: