• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Zeroing City V.4 - New version of Dukes

Started by Uzil, January 31, 2011, 01:03:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Uzil

Here is a new video of the city, I hope you enjoy it !  ;)

http://www.youtube.com/v/ujn6MDOZAj4

FrankU

Congratulations!

And I did enjoy the video. Nice how friendly every car drives the same speed. That would save us a lot of trouble in real life!  ;)

art128

Very nice video! I liked it.

Too bad the HSRP was running slower than cars :P

(I only disliked the night view of the port though, can't see much.)
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

rooker1

Very interesting! Nive video.
Congrats on getting into OSITM!

Robin
Call me Robin, please.

Uzil

Quote from: FrankU on June 11, 2013, 06:55:48 AM
Nice how friendly every car drives the same speed. That would save us a lot of trouble in real life!  ;)

But I have a lot of accidents  :D

QuoteThe Royal Hall of the kingdom is located on the Royal Avenue which ends opposite the docks overlooking the Pacific near the Zeroing Trade Center.
It was built instead of a former complex of towers abandoned for a decade and now houses the offices of King, the Regent and the various Ministers of the State.
Near the Palace, there is the building of the Ministry of transport which is the only one to have an independent structure because of many transport networks  in the State, which requires a budget and a team higher.

(All the pictures are available on high definition, click on)

Schulmanator

See the all-new National Capital Region!:http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15118.0

sc-4

Call me Ludo

rooker1

Great update. Sipping my coffee and enjoying this update!
I really like the first few pics, night lights are nice and I love the parking around the building. Very realistic. What is that building in the first three pics?

Robin
Call me Robin, please.

Uzil

Quote from: rooker1 on July 25, 2013, 03:11:37 AM
What is that building in the first three pics?

I think that it is this building.

Soon, new images of the largest island inhabited the city, which accounts for nearly 5 million inhabitants...

sc-4

Call me Ludo

vortext

Quote from: Uzil on August 02, 2013, 07:17:08 AM
the largest island inhabited the city, which accounts for nearly 5 million inhabitants...

:o

Looking forward to the regionview!  ;)
time flies like a bird
fruit flies like a banana

RepublicMaster

Great shot of the city! I like the W2Ws! :)

Uzil

QuoteThe island of Arkham is undoubtedly the oldest part of the city, its old dilapidated buildings badly withstood time and the oceanic climate. Despite similarities with the island of Alderney, Arkham is a neighborhood of Zeroing City since its creation, it is even the starting point of the city, before expanding to the Mainland. The island is also much greater than that of Alderney, you will have the opportunity to see on the map. It is also a place of must visit for tourists in the Imperial capital as it is has recently been connected to the Mainland by a giant metal bridge placing the island in direct contact with the Algonquin business district. Visits are concentrated around the Monarch Theater where a double murder of a prominent family was behind the building, the Arkham stadium where baseball games are played each week and finally the infamous Arkham asylum still in activity.

(All the pictures are available on high definition, click on)

sc-4

Call me Ludo

themaroonday

Looks unbelievably realistic. Hats off to you.  &apls
--Themaroonday

Gugu3

rooker1

Love the city.  &apls But of course I do, right.....old, dirty and grity.
Love the W2W res neighborhoods.....love the industrial areas near the res.....love the dirty waterway leading to the water front and I love the avenue along the beachy waterfront. All done very, very well!!

Robin :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

Schulmanator

Impressive! You have the look down perfectly!
See the all-new National Capital Region!:http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15118.0

benedict

Click on the banner to celebrate!