• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Zeroing City V.4 - New version of Dukes

Started by Uzil, January 31, 2011, 01:03:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Uzil

The Zeroing Trade Center

QuoteConsidered as the greatest symbol of the city,
He reflects her strong growth, which has surpassed the 12 million people as a city,
and reached 20 million in her urban area, but the mayor does not stop there, the goal is 50 million.
A lot of problems will born, roads that will be congested, power plants to be built,
port to expand, renovate two airports, a railway station upgrade....
But for now, the mayor is pleased that the city does not know the crisis and presents two of his best shots of the complex

Click on the link for watch HD night mosaic.

QuoteProbably the most populated district of the city, it brings alone nearly 2 million people, but it's not the largest.
He is stuck between Broker, Algonquin and Acter, in the east, towers are more numerous.
The area is also crossed by the highway Z.3 which crosses the city from North to South, needless to say it is clogged during the evening.

(As usually, click on the pictures for watch in high definition)

art128

Nice work around this area! I see you are using the Japanese El-rail mod, nice. Though Buddybud's mod ( when it is ever finished) will fit better! :)
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Swordmaster

Wow, almost a year since I commented here! Shame on me, because it's a beautiful MD. Very inspiring!

Cheers
Willy

RickD

My name is Raphael.
Visit my MD: Empire Bay (My old MD: Santa Barbara County)

Uzil

Thanks for your comments, here is a new part of the disctrict :

(As usually, click on the pictures for watch in high definition)

Enjoy !

sunv123

I spy with my little eye an IKEA!  %BUd% :party:

Looking forward to the next update!
Provo, a city apart Updated July 4.

Swordmaster

Wow, splendid. I know a couple of towns in my region that should look just like that. Now if I had your skills. . .

Cheers
Willy

noahclem

I love the dense area you've constructed with all the highways and other transit &apls  The world trade center is also great! How did you get fractional angle avenue to have trees and sidewalks? It looks great!

Uzil

Thanks for your comments  ;)
noahclem ~> The quays by Jenx offers a sidewalk with the diagonal pieces and another mod which give a sidewalk for curves of avenue.

QuoteThe littlest district of the city, but not the most quiet.
The A32 highway pass in the center of Johnson and despite his ten ways, there is often crowded.
This is the same with the Pacific Avenue which follow the ocean and leads to Algonquin via the Zeroing Trade Center.
But the district is more welcoming than Broker, it has many schools and police presence increased.
The mayor hopes to expand this area of ​​influence further north Broker, still affected by gangs.

((As usual, click on the pictures for watch in high definition)).

sim_link

Simply fantastic work! These areas are truly amazing, and so realistic. Very nice work!

Swordmaster

Nice neighborhood, but I wouldn't want to live there. Nice beach, too.

Cheers
Willy

Dantes

This beach line is awesome  ;D Genious typical american-style atmoshere  :o I love your w2w-art  :thumbsup:

sunv123

A big city beach, reminds me of the dirty beaches they have near New York City. Very nice, looks a lot like them. :thumbsup:

Keep up the great work. :)
Provo, a city apart Updated July 4.

Ol.S / Benoit

Yep the beach line is amazing, with very nice effects ! :)
Benoit.
MD : Click on picture

noahclem

Awesome shoreline and beach  &apls  Great highway too and you always do a good job with your night pictures  :thumbsup:

Schulmanator

See the all-new National Capital Region!:http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15118.0

Uzil

Thanks for your comments, it's always a pleasure to read.  ;)

QuoteTown located on a large island 2km offshore.
She has a powerful industry, a cargo port and a marina.
A ferry connects it to the mainland every 15 minutes.
The island is powered by a big coal plant recently renovated.

(As usual, click on the pictures for watch in high definition).

nbvc

rooker1

Fantastic looking city....I love it.
Happy New Year.
Robin
Call me Robin, please.

Swordmaster

Almost missed this . . .  great work!

Cheers
Willy